404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
Zooper Twist Escape
While Twist is our super lightweight, easy to fold umbrella stroller. It's also engineered to provide maximum comfort for the rider, and to be easy to push, even with a heavy load and over often uneven urban landscapes. Stroller essentials include - large basket and pockets for storage, foot muff, car seat safety straps, cup holder and sun shade at no extra cost. Now you can see why Zooper prides itself on being "More Than You Think."
Recommended Age/Weight/Height: Up to 55 lbs.
Product Weight: 18.2 lbs.
Type of Fold: Compact Fold
Product Dimensions (in use): 28 x 20 x 42
For the purchase limit reached item, please choose a quantity to Add to RegistryQuantity:
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Twist Escape - Pear:
Great versatile stroller. Somewhere in size between the bulky Peg Perego we originally had (but was recalled) and the minimalistic umbrella stroller we got from One Step Ahead. Its a good size for even my 2yr old to sleep comfortably, and love how it reclines. Would be nice if the head rest stayed in place instead of sliding all over. When he's looking around the rest moves so it constantly needed readjustment. Easily fixed with a strip of sticky back velcro, so I cant complain too much. Small enough to keep in the back seat at all times and light enough to push around the zoo all day without any problems.
love Love LOVE it!
Comments about Twist Escape - Pear:
I spent hours and hours researching strollers before settling on this one. The reason I picked it was because of the HUGE canopy, which is an absolute must living in Hawaii, and I wanted something very lightweight.
1) Canopy can be unzipped and pulled down all the way to baby's feet. There's a little flap of material that can be pulled up so baby has a window to see out.
2) Very easy to collapse and unfold. We fly a lot inter-island, so this stroller gets folded/re-opened a LOT! It's super easy, and my husband was even impressed and said I had picked an awesome stroller ;) I can fold/unfold with one hand while holding our son. The directions say to lock all the wheels before folding, but that is a bit of a pain and not necessary. If I do need to lock the wheels, when checking it on a flight for instance and don't want them swiveling around and getting broken, I find it easier to lock the front wheels once it's already folded.
3) It's quite light for being so sturdy. I am 5'5" and 112 lbs and I can carry it with one hand by the handle. If you don't lock the back wheels, you can also push it by the handles on just the back wheels once its folded instead of carrying it.
4) I really like the addition of the belly bar on the 2011 model! I almost got the 2010 version because I didn't want to pay the extra money since I wouldn't be attaching the carseat, but I'm so glad I did! My son loves leaning forward and holding onto the bar, and I can just set him in the seat and not have to worry about buckling him in if I'm going to be right next to him because the bar and strap for between the legs keeps him in quite nicely! (My son is 6 months but he's big for his age, closer to 9-12 month size.)
5) It reclines nearly completely flat which has been great for having him take naps on the go. It is super easy to recline, just pull up on a lever and it slides down, and then just push up on the seat to make it go back up.
6) Someone said you can't get into the basket when the seat is reclined, but that's not quite true. There are zippers on both sides of the basket that you can unzip to get into the basket. Now I've used this for small things like my flip-flops, but you wouldn't be able to get your entire diaper bag out through the side.
7) It is true that the basket is on the small side. My large diaper bag won't fit into it, but I've never liked putting my diaper bag under the stroller anyways. I just hang it onto the handles and even though it is a very heavy bag it doesn't tip the stroller over at all.
8) Steers very easily. Handles are at a good height for me, maybe just a tad short for my husband who is 6', but he says it's not bad at all.
9) Drink holder is nice, but I always take it off when traveling because I think it could easily get broken off when collapsed and loaded onto the plane.
10) Seems sturdy / well-made. It has been checked on several flights so far, and still looks brand new.
I honestly have no complaints! This is by far one of the best things I have purchased so far for our baby!! =)