404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
UpSpring Baby Milkscreen Home Test to Calculate Breast Milk Production - 2 oz
Many moms think they don't produceenough breast milk to support their growing baby. Milkscreen Calculator tells mom how much breast milk she makes and how it compares to her baby's specific needs. Milkscreen Calculator gives mom answers to ensure her baby is getting the nutrition needed to grow and thrive. To perform the test, mom registers online and submits informaiton on her breastfeeding habits. She then collects the required breast milk samples and enters data online into the Milkscreen Calculator. Milkscreen Calculator will immediately send mom a personalized online report showing her breast milk production, production level (normal, low or high), baby's weight gain and how her production is supporting baby's growth. The report will also include expert recommedations on how mom can enhance her breastfeeding experience
- Tells mom how much breast milk she is producing
- Tells mom if her breast milk production is normal, low or high
- Gives baby's weight gain and how the breast milk production is supporting baby's growth
- Provides expert suggestions on how to enhance her specific breastfeeding experience
- Helps mom gain confidence to keep breastfeeing
|Milkscreen Test to Calculate Breast Milk - 2 oz||
|Discontinued by vendor|
For the purchase limit reached item, please choose a quantity to Add to RegistryQuantity:
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377)