404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
Stokke SLEEPI™ Crib - White
"STOKKE® SLEEPI™ - Children grow in their sleep, so does STOKKE® SLEEPI™
STOKKE® SLEEPI™ is elegant furniture, which can be used as a bassinet, a crib, a toddler bed, or two chairs. With additional parts, you can also turn STOKKE® SLEEPI™ into a junior bed/sofa. STOKKE® SLEEPI™ is an adjustable bed that can be made smaller or bigger with additional parts. It can be used from birth through approx. 7 years of age.
As your child develops and grows, you can change and adjust the mattress height positions to grow along with them. When your child is old enough to get out of the bed, you can remove one side for easy access. This converts STOKKE® SLEEPI™ into an ideal toddler bed. Then, the bed can eventually be converted into two stylish chairs. Mattresses are available in both foam and organic and sold separately.STOKKE® SLEEPI™ Crib
- Designed to grow with the child.
- Unique oval shape with soft curves for safe and comfortable environment
- Can be used from birth through approx. 7 years of age with additional parts
- Converts from a crib to a toddler bed to 2 chairs.
- Fits through an average doorway, making it easy to move from room to room
- 4 adjustable height positions
- Lockable wheels
- Made of cultivated beechwood from sustainable forest, providing strong, solid, durable and environmentally-friendly product.
- Meets US and international safety standards
- 5 wood colors (white, natural, cherry, walnut, and gray)
- 7-year warranty on wooden components
- Size: 29”W x 50”L x 33”H
- Mattresses are available in both foam and organic and sold separately.
For the purchase limit reached item, please choose a quantity to Add to RegistryQuantity:
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SLEEPI Crib - Natural:
I loved the idea of this crib, going from the newborn bassinet all the way past toddler bed. This would be a great crib if it wasn't so narrow. Because its oval, the curved part cuts away from valuable sleep space. But the worst part is the mattress for this crib. It is very thin. My baby hated sleeping on it. We have the Stokke changing table and we were pretty happy with it.