404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
Phil & Teds Verve
The Phil & Teds Verve is the 4-wheel drive Uptown inline. Stunningly curved, compact frame, smooth handling & pavement control delivered by airless tires. Precision engineering and weight distribution deliver an effortless stroller experience and a much reduced "curb weight".
• Sleek, compact design: Stunningly curved, compact frame (10% more compact than vibe).
• Dual front wheels, with suspension: Smooth handling and pavement control delivered by airless tires, balanced shock absorbers, and dual front wheels.
• Feather light handling in single or inline mode: Precision engineering and weight distribution deliver an effortless stroller experience and a vastly reduced 'curb weight'.
• Triple recline double kit (purchased separately): Smooth, one-hand reclining from upright to sleep ideal layback.
• Sleep ideal layback: Ultra snoozy 34 degree seat angle, for maximum postural support.
• Contoured ventilated seat system: Contoured for ergonomic support; ventilated for temperature regulation; a soft padded liner for comfort and support.
• Smooth, one-hand seat recline: Infinite adjustment from newborn lie-flat to upright 6 year old.
• Ultra compact stand fold: Folds with or without the double kit, and self stands for easy storage.
• Handle braking at your fingertips: In-handle braking system to stop and go. It won't ruin your designer shoes!
• Age Range: newborn to 6 yrs
• Safety harness: 5-point safety harness
• Product weight: 13kg / 28lbs (single mode)
• Wipe clean, washable seat pad, slide off fabric set
Width: 66cm / 25.5"
Folded (wheels off): 84 x 54 x 27cm/33 x 21 x 10.5"
Maximum load: main seat 20kg/44lbs; double kit (purchased separately) front/rear load - 20kg/44lbs
• Imported- China
• Imported- China
• Imported- China
|phil&teds Verve Stroller - Black - One Size||
|phil&teds Verve Stroller - Cherry - One Size||
|phil&teds Verve Stroller - Cobalt - One Size||
For the purchase limit reached item, please choose a quantity to Add to RegistryQuantity:
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Verve Stroller - Red:
This is a great stroller. I got it for my 2 year old boy who grew first out of his UppaBaby Vista and then two months later out of Queeny Buzz. We needed a stroller because we are on foot a lot. I was at first suspect based on mixed reviews I found online and a high price tag considering that it was the fourth stroller we bought, but nevertheless I got it because I felt I had no choice as all other strollers would have been too small. And I am glad I did. My son seems very comfortable in it and is even able to nap during our walks as the stroller reclines nicely and still provides nice back support (many umbrella strollers that people often use for bigger kids have flimsy seat backs). The best surprise is that my tall 2 year old is buckled at the middle strap height so he has plenty of room to grow. Also, the stroller is nicely padded and seems to provide enough cold weather protection (combined with a bunting or blanket). It handles nicely, too. While it is quite heavy, I do not take that against it because it is substantially bigger than our first stroller and I prefer having a solid stroller than a light one. The only objection I have is that the rain cover we purchased for the stroller seems to be an afterthought in design because it does not fit well. When it is attached properly, it leaves very little leg room for my son because his feet get squished tight and he cannot wiggle at all. So unless it rains hard or is very windy, we do not attach it on the bottom, but let it simply sit on the top.
While I am still partial to Vista, I saw and tried many strollers looking for a suitable replacement and can say that Verve seems to be the best on the market. I would definitely recommend this stroller for large babies/tall toddlers.