404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
Orbit Baby Essentials Kit G3
Everything parents need for their baby's first few years; from infancy to toddlerhood.
Orbit Baby's G3 Infant Car Seat offers state-of-the-art safety features and side-impact protection for your baby, as well as a parent-friendly design that allows you to dock and rotate on the Car Seat Base, Stroller Base, and Rocker Base. The G3 Car Seat Base makes your car seat installation simple, safe, and secure, and offers 360-degree protection for all Orbit Baby car seats in the car; the Stroller Base provides a smooth ride for babies and unique travel conveniences for parents; finally, the large storage basket allows you to carry all of your family's necessities with you while you stroll.
Infant Car Seat:
Car Seat Base:
Manufacturer Recommended Weight/Height Limits:
• Imported- China
• 100% Orbitgreen Fabrics
|Teal||Black - Black||
|Teal||Black - Gray||
|Teal||Ruby - Black||
|Teal||Ruby - Gray||
For the out of stock item, please choose a quantity to Add to RegistryQuantity:
For the purchase limit reached item, please choose a quantity to Add to RegistryQuantity:
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Disclaimer: this is a review of G2, not G3, but our experience might be relevant if you are considering buying the G3.
We had the original Orbit for our daughter 6 years ago, and it had some issues that we thought it shouldn't have had for its price, like the carseat was too small to last until 1 year of age but the toddler car seat was too heavy to be transferred from car to stroller, which defied the purpose of getting this system in the first place, no footrest on the toddler seat, the stroller tires had to be inflated, and it didn't run very well on gravel, and the cargo pod which was very inconvenient as a basket and not needed as a diaper bag. However, the concept of rotating seat, the cool appearance, and the ease of transferring with the baby carseat when the baby was small was great. So when the G2 came out, we read the reviews that the footrest, the wheels, the fabric were re-designed, new colors were available, and we still had the bassinet from G1, so we decided to give it another chance. The other option we were looking at was Uppababy vista, but their seat didn't rotate and we already had the bassinet. Now we have had the G2 for 6 months with our son and I would not buy it again and go for the Vista instead. Here is why:
1. Customer service - on the surface they seem very nice and responsive, but in my opinion they really do not go sufficient length for a premium stroller company. We wanted to take advantage of the upgrade program from G1 to G2 and they said that even though the program had expired, they would graciously offer us to promotion if we submitted the serial number from the original stroller base. Unfortunately we had let someone else use it and it had been discarded because it broke, so we had some parts left over, like the old bassinet, and car seat base, but not the stroller base. They refused to honor it, insisting that they had to have the base serial number, the others would not be enough. Obviously, if we had the number from the bassinet, we had to have had the stroller base, so we were not trying to scam them, and it was 6 years ago, and their base broke in the first place which was unusual for such a premium stroller! I felt that they should have offered us the upgrade.
2. Usually the new generation models improve over the previous ones, but in this case it was the opposite. True, the new footrest is great, and so is the variety of colors. However, the cargo pod is the same despite multiple negative reviews, and if you want the basket it's $80, which is outrageous. It's crazy to have to pay for the basket on top of over $1000, or to have to pay separately for most colors!
3. Instead of 2 cupholders, they made 1, so if we are strolling with my husband, only one drink could go in there (who takes away a upholder???). 4. 4. The wheels don't have to be inflated, but the ride is terrible, the stroller runs very badly on gravel, worse than G1 and we were afraid to take our baby in it on light gravel road (nothing terrible in terms of terrain) when he was a newborn.
5. The stroller seat is very wobbly on the base, which was not a problem with G1. We kept thinking there was a problem but customer service said it was normal. Normal? Doesn't make you feel very confident in the stroller.
6. The brake is difficult to set and undo, and of them is completely unusable when the sidekick is on.
7. The folding mechanism has a new part that makes it constantly stuck, and it takes forever to fold and unfold, during which process you look like a dork. it's also impossible to fold it completely with cargo pod and sidekick on - it looks good on picture but never works in real life.
We thought our stroller was defective, especially with the last 3 issues and contacted Orbit - this process was fine, except that in addition to verbal complaint they wanted pictures and video (who has time to make videos of this when you have 2 jobs and 2 kids???), but they did replace the stroller for us. The new one has the same issues, which made us realize that these are probably problems with the model and not our specific stroller. But most importantly, was I shocked to find out that now they have the G3, and on the website it describes exactly the issues we had and how they are all remedied in this new model! Clearly, they were aware of these complaints, and I felt taken advantage of, as they didn't at all mention that they have had these complaints and were working on a new model. I contacted Orbit to find out if they have an upgrade program to upgrade to the new model, but they said no, but if there is an issue, please send us the video of it. I don't have time to deal with this, and our baby is pretty much old enough to use Uppababy GLuxe, which is great. But I feel that for the premium status they are claiming and the price they are charging, they should have offered us a discounted upgrade since our complaints were exactly the issues they fixed. I haven't tried the new model and of course will not pay the ridiculous amount of money for it again, but make sure you really test it out before you get it.