404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
DELIVERY ALERT: This item ships in its original packaging and may be visible upon delivery!
North States Industries Supergate Deluxe decor Metal Gate
Do you have a large opening like a porch or other wide opening? The North States Supergate Deluxe Decor Metal Gate offers perfect security for your child or pet. Constructed with a strong powder-coated metal. Gate is wall mounted using only the toughest materials. Easily adjusts to doorways 37" to 72" wide-over 6', height is 30". For added security, this gate offers one swinging walk-thru panel built with a child-proof double-locking system and also has a stay-open feature. This proprietary safety feature allows you to easily enter and exit the play yard while keeping you assured that your little one can't escape without your assistance. Or you can swing out of the way the entire gate with ease when not locked in place. This product will instantly complement any of your home's existing decor.
|Deluxe Decor Gate - 4934 - Bronze - 38.3 to 72"||
Click this item for delivery times
For the purchase limit reached item, please choose a quantity to Add to RegistryQuantity:
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about North States Supergate Deluxe D�cor Metal Gate:
I purchased this baby gate for the top of our main entry stairs - the stairwell is extra wide (60+ inches) and visible when you walk into the house, so we needed something would fit the opening and blend with our decor. This gate fits that bill and much, much more. Here are the highlights:
- Easily spanned our extra-wide stairwell.
- The gate forms a half-hexagon shape at the top of the stairs that creates a small landing area between the top step and gate. Most gates just run straight across the top step meaning you have to open the gate and step through from a lower stair. In my opinion, this is a huge safety feature and makes coming up and down through the gate a breeze.
- The gate is made from a nice quality metal in a matte finish. It is light weight and blends into our wood floors and moldings. The open/close mechanism and latch is very smooth and easy for adults to operate. The gate feels substantial, not flimsy.
- It has "stay open" and "auto close" functions which make coming and going with a baby in hand very easy. By comparison, we bought a cheaper gate for our basement stairs that is very cumbersome to open one-handed and clangs/bangs shut behind you without locking into place.
- The entire gate back be removed from the screwed-in anchor hinges when you have company!
This gate was expensive, but worth every penny in my experience. Our handyman installed it for us, though it was so simple we could have done it ourselves. In his words, he has installed ALOT of baby gates and he has never seen one this nice. We expect that we'll have this gate up for the next few years before our kids learn to use the stairs and it was well worth the investment.