404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
Mutsy Transporter Stroller -Black
Wouldn’t it be great if a stroller existed that was modern and sleek, but still easy to maneuver when pushing it from sidewalk to store? Such a stroller does exist with the Mutsy Transporter Stroller. And with features like a quick folding design, two front swivel wheels and a height adjustable push bar, you won’t be longing for the day when baby can walk around unassisted!
Why You’ll Love It: This is one stroller you won’t mind taking for an extra turn around the block!
· Quick fold (without removing seat)
· 2 front swivel wheels that lock
· Removable wheels for compact fold
· Height-adjustable push bar
Weight Limit: Up to 55 lbs.
|Mutsy Transporter Stroller - Grey||
|Mutsy Transporter Stroller - Red||
|Mutsy Transporter Stroller -Black||
For the purchase limit reached item, please choose a quantity to Add to RegistryQuantity:
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Transporter Stroller - Grey:
I have had this stroller since my baby was born and she is now 20 months.
- Relatively affordable fullsize stoller with bassinet and car seat options.
- Looks good
- Light and compact for a full size stroller (NB. It is still pretty big!)
- Nice to push, I have jogged with it on smooth tarmac
- The canopy is thick and does not extend far enough; not good for hot sunny climates. I have finally ordered the parasol though which I plan to use instead of the canopy.
- I had hoped this would be the only stroller we needed, however when my child turned 1 we bought a maclaren to keep in the back for the car for errands and to use when traveling/flying overseas. Though we have flown with the mutsy and it is perfectly manageable, I find the maclaren much easier to deal with when traveling solo.
- On stoney ground I think it's a pretty bumpy ride.
- I chose this stroller primarily because it had both bassinet/car seat options. However my child did not travel well in the bassinet, so we always used the car seat option, in hindsight we could probably have got by with a 'snap and go' for the first 6 months, and then we would have had a much greater choice of strollers thereafter.
- I don't like the seat adjustment, its a struggle to get it in a good upright position. That said my child always seems very happy in the seat.