- Shipping & Delivery
- Refer-a-Friend Program
- U.S. Sales Tax
- Returns & Gift Receipts
- eCoupons & Promo Codes
- Natural & Organic Products
- Manufacturer Warranties
- Protection Plans
- Gift Cards
- Using Your Account
- International Shipping
- Baby Registry
- Pet Medications
- Product Recalls
- Business Accounts
- Email Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Customer Care
- US: 1-800-DIAPERS
- International: +1-856-537-6047
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Purchasing Gift Cards
- Gift cards can be purchased in set amounts up to $500 and personalized for any occasion.
- You can send gift cards by email or regular mail.
- For emailed gift cards, you can choose from a selection of designs. Gift cards will be emailed to the recipient within a few hours of purchase.
- For gift cards sent by regular mail, our standard design will be used. If you would like to personally deliver the gift card, simply enter your address in the recipient field. Please note that gift cards can only be mailed to valid U.S. addresses, including U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO addresses. They will be mailed by the end of the next business day. Read more about our shipping policy in the Shipping & Delivery section.
- No sales tax is charged on the gift card purchase. However, taxes may apply to orders paid for with the gift card, in accordance with statutory law.
- Promotional codes may not be used to purchase gift cards, but may be used when redeeming gift cards.
- Paypal and Amazon Payments are not available for purchasing gift cards.
- Gift cards arrive in a 5-by-7-inch sealed envelope with an additional envelope for gifting. The plastic gift card is attached to the inside of a blank greeting card. Although the greeting card features plenty of room to hand-write a personal message, please note that we cannot print a message directly onto the greeting card. You can, however, add a separate gift note which will be printed on the 5-by-7-inch sealed envelope that arrives with your gift card.
- Redeeming Gift Cards
- Gift cards are redeemable across our family of sites.
- To redeem, you must have an account with one of our sites. Account setup is easy and free.
- Every gift card has a unique code. To redeem, enter this code at checkout.
- The dollar value of your gift card is automatically deducted from the total price of your order. If there is a balance left over, you can use it for your next purchase. You can view any outstanding gift card balances under My Account.
- Both a gift card and credit card may be used to pay for your order. If both are used, we will charge the gift card first; the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.
- Unused gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift cards are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Terms and Conditions of Gift Cards
Gift cards ("Gift Cards") for Diapers.com, Soap.com, Wag.com, YoYo.com, Casa.com, Familyhood.com, and BeautyBar.com (the "Websites") may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on our Websites. Redemption of Gift Cards on any Website is subject to change in our sole discretion. Gift Cards are issued by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation ("Quidsi").
Purchases are deducted from your Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card Balance will be placed in the recipient's Quidsi account. If a purchase exceeds your Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method. Quidsi may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase. To view your Gift Card balance, visit "Your Account" on any Quidsi website. No Fees apply to Gift Cards.
Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, returned, redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Gift Cards may only be used for purchases from a single account, and any remaining Gift Card balance after initial use may only be used for purchases from such account.
Risk of Loss
The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Card to the purchaser or designated recipient, or our delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
Quidsi will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on any of the Websites.
Limitation of Liability
QUIDSI AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to Gift Cards will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these Gift Card terms and conditions as a court would.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent Corporation Service Company, 300 Deschutes Way SW, Suite 304, Tumwater, WA 98051. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA's rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, Quidsi will not to seek attorneys' fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
When you purchase, receive or redeem a Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Gift Card terms and conditions. Quidsi reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Previously Expired Gift Cards
Any expiration dates for previously expired Gift Cards are waived, and all Gift Cards may be redeemed for eligible purchases notwithstanding any stated expiration date.