Valco Baby Tri-Mode Twin Stroller EX - Brilliant Black
Your duo may be peas in a pod but they need their independence too! Maybe one likes to nap while strolling and the other likes to sit up and keep you entertained. But with the Tri Mode EX Twin stroller, they don’t have to do one or the other. It features two individually reclining seats, plus two separate rounded canopies. And it’s all in a stylish, sleek ride that lets them channel their independent spirit in fashion! Plus, there are perks for you too, like adjustable handles to fit your height, tons of storage and three wheel positions – fixed for light jogging, 45° angle for toddler seat and full swivel mode for ultra mobility.
Why You’ll Love It: 2 cool kids + 1 cool ride = coolness squared!
· 3 wheel positions
· 1-touch seat recline (from newborn to fully upright for toddlers)
· 2 separate rounded canopies for full coverage
· Storage pocket on back of canopy that zips off
· Extra large storage basket
· Side basket pockets
· Air-filled, quick release tires (12 in.) for a smooth ride
· Adjustable handle (30 to 41.5 in.)
· Head hugger
· Super compact fold with or without wheels
Weight Limit: Up to 45 lbs. per seat
· Rain cover
· Tire pump
Compatibility: Compatible with select car seat models from the following brands: Graco, Peg Perego, Britax, Maxi-Cosi, Combi and Chicco.
· Quick release wheels snap on and off with the push of a button
· Peek-a-boo mesh window
· Aluminum rim wheels for rust protection
· 5-point safety harness
· Round hood system with “no tool” mountings for extra head room
· Zip off rear hood storage pocket that converts to a diaper bag that hooks onto stroller
· Front footplate
· Reflective harness webbing
· Quick Fix mounting system for: front bar, optional toddler seat and bassinet
· Sun cap in hood
· Extended AIRGO airflow system for complete airflow through entire stroller through the rear hood flap
· Removable, stain resistant fabrics for easy cleanup
· Removable and adjustable front bar
· Zipper access to basket
· First brush off any loose dirt on the surface of the fabric.
· Then, use warm water and a mild soap (no detergents or bleach) to finish cleaning.
· Leave the stroller to dry.
· Special care must always be taken to avoid rust. If stroller is used near the ocean or salty air environments, spray the chassis and seat frame with water and dry thoroughly.
Certification: Valco Baby strollers are built to the highest standards and meet or exceed safety standards in the countries they are sold in (Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada).
Product Dimensions (inches)
· Open: 29 (W) x 37 (L)
· Folded: 28 (W) x 29 (L) x 18 (H)
· Folded (without wheels): 27 (W) x 26 (L) x 16 (H)
· Seat width: 11
· Seat depth: 7
· Backrest height: 18
· Footrest length: 14
· Height from seat to hood: 28.5
· Wheels: 12
Product Weight: 33 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
SKU #: VL-041 (Brilliant Black), VL-043 (Pistachio), VL-070 (Candy Apple), VL-069 (Hot Chocolate), VL-071 (Raven)
Manufacturer #: TRU9983 (Brilliant Black), TRU9985 (Pistachio), TRU1055 (Candy Apple), TRU1054 (Hot Chocolate), TRU1056 (Raven)
UPC: 855484000929 (Brilliant Black), 896787001800 (Pistachio), 896787001558 (Candy Apple), 896787001541 (Hot Chocolate), 896787001565 (Raven)
From the Company
Consumer Reports recently identified a potential safety risk with the optional/removable grab bar on this model. A voluntary safety standard requires that an unharnessed child’s head must be able to pass through the space between the grab bar and the stroller seat. Valco Baby is currently at work on a solution enabling this model to meet that standard. For those concerned about the possible risk while Valco works on a design solution, simply remove the bar and always use the five-point safety harness. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to order a new optional front bar please feel free to contact Valco Baby at email@example.com or call 1-800-610-7850.