Valco Baby Tri-mode Single Stroller EX- Raven
With so many perks and functions that can only be described as awesome, this high-tech ride is the “cool, kinda geeky kid” of the strolling world. Every feature has an innovative use, like the zip-off rear hood storage pocket that converts to a diaper bag (that then hooks onto the stroller). Then there are the features that show this ride is really all about baby – super round hood system with extra head room, reclining seat, newborn head hugger and peek-a-boo window.
Why You’ll Love It: The front wheel goes from fixed to full swivel to 45° so you can get vrooming!
· Compact fold with or without wheels
· Tri Mode front swivel system with 3 wheel functions
· 1-touch seat recline with backboard (from newborn to fully upright for toddlers)
· Full coverage, 2-position zip-down canopy
· Extra large storage basket
· Air-filled, quick release tires (12 in.) for a smooth ride
· Reflective accents on harness and hood for visibility in dark
· Tether safety strap
· Newborn head hugger
· Adjustable handle (30 to 44 in.)
Weight Limit: Up to 45 lbs.
· Rain cover
· Tire pump
Compatibility: Compatible with select car seat models from the following brands: Graco, Peg Perego, Britax, Maxi-Cosi, Combi and Chicco.
· Super round hood system with “no tool” mountings for extra head room
· Stain resistant removable fabrics for easy cleanup
· Removable and adjustable front bumper bar
· Front footplate
· Storage pocket on back of canopy that zips off
· Side basket pockets
· Zipper access to basket
· Extended air flow system
· Tri Mode EX Single front wheels positioning system
· Quick Fix mounting system for front bar, optional toddler seat, bassinet and car seat adaptors
· Sun cap in hood
· Extended AIRGO airflow system allows complete airflow through the entire stroller via the rear hood flap
· Wheels snap on and off with the push of a button
· Peek-a-boo mesh window
· Aluminum rim wheels for rush protection
· 5-point safety harness
· Zip off rear hood storage pocket converts to a diaper bag that hooks onto the stroller
· First brush off any loose dirt on the surface of the fabric.
· Then, use warm water and a mild soap (no detergents or bleach) to finish cleaning.
· Leave the stroller to dry.
· Special care must always be taken to avoid rust. If stroller is used near the ocean or salty air environments, spray the chassis and seat frame with water and dry thoroughly.
Certification: Valco Baby strollers are built to the highest standards and meet or exceed safety standards in the countries they are sold in (Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada).
Product Dimensions (inches)
· Open: 26 (W) x 36 (L)
· Folded: 26 (W) x 29 (L) x 18 (H)
· Folded (without wheels): 21 (W) x 26 (L) x 15.5 (H)
· Seat width: 12.5
· Seat depth: 9
· Backrest height: 19
· Footrest length: 14
· Height from seat to hood: 27
Product Weight: 23 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 27 lbs.
SKU #: VL-065 (Arctic), VL-067 (Candy Apple), VL-064 (Raven)
Manufacturer #: TRI1033 (Arctic), TRI1035 (Candy Apple), TRI9104 (Raven)
UPC: 896787001336 (Arctic), 896787001350 (Candy Apple), 896787001046 (Raven)
From the Company
Consumer Reports recently identified a potential safety risk with the optional/removable grab bar on this model. A voluntary safety standard requires that an unharnessed child’s head must be able to pass through the space between the grab bar and the stroller seat. Valco Baby is currently at work on a solution enabling this model to meet that standard. For those concerned about the possible risk while Valco works on a design solution, simply remove the bar and always use the five-point safety harness. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to order a new optional front bar please feel free to contact Valco Baby at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-610-7850.