Valco Baby Latitude Single Stroller EX - Silk Black
In many ways, your stroller is a reflection of you. Since you’re a multi-tasking parent who doesn’t stop, you need a stroller that works just as hard. And it wouldn’t hurt if it had some of your winning personality too! With the Valco Baby Single Latitude Stroller EX, you get a lightweight stroller that never quits, plus an innovative design that’s sleek, modern and completely up-to-date. With features like an adjustable handle, compact fold and seat recline that goes from newborn to fully upright for toddlers, you just may have met your match!
Why You’ll Love It: It means no more heavy lifting! You can roll your folded stroller by the handle.
· Front bumper bar
· Adjustable handle
· Easy, any position seat recline (from newborn to fully upright for toddlers)
· Large, easy-to-access storage basket
· Compact fold
· Stands upright when folded for easy storage
· Car seat adaptable
Weight Limit: Up to 40 lbs.
· Rain cover
· First brush off any loose dirt on the surface of the fabric.
· Then, use warm water and a mild soap (no detergents or bleach) to finish cleaning.
· Leave the stroller to dry.
· Special care must always be taken to avoid rust. If stroller is used near the ocean or salty air environments, spray the chassis and seat frame with water and dry thoroughly.
Certification: Valco Baby strollers are built to the highest standards and meet or exceed safety standards in the countries they are sold in (Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada).
Product Dimensions (inches)
· Open: 22.5 (W) x 29.5 (L)
· Folded: 31 (L) x 22.5 (W) x 11 (H)
· Folded (without wheels): 29 (L) x 21 (W) x 10 (H)
· Height from seat to hood: 23
· Backrest height: 18
· Seat width: 12
· Seat depth: 11
· Footrest length: 8
· Front wheels: 8
· Rear wheels: 9
Product Weight: 19 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
SKU #: VL-074 (Silk Black), VL-075 (Licorice)
Manufacturer #: LAT8870EX (Silk Black), LAT8871EX (Licorice)
UPC: 896787001701 (Silk Black), 896787001718 (Licorice)
From the Company
Consumer Reports recently identified a potential safety risk with the optional/removable grab bar on this model. A voluntary safety standard requires that an unharnessed child’s head must be able to pass through the space between the grab bar and the stroller seat. Valco Baby is currently at work on a solution enabling this model to meet that standard. For those concerned about the possible risk while Valco works on a design solution, simply remove the bar and always use the five-point safety harness. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to order a new optional front bar please feel free to contact Valco Baby at email@example.com or call 1-800-610-7850.