UpSpring Baby Shrinkx Hips Post Natal Compression Belt - Nude
Many women worry about having wider hips after childbirth. The Shrinkx Hips postnatal compression belt helps moms get back their pre-pregnancy hips.
• Shrinkx Hips provides constant, even pressure to gently guide hips back to their pre-pregnancy position.
• Over 95% of moms returned to their pre-pregnancy hip size, or even smaller, after wearing Shrinkx Hips.
• Shrinkx Hips is an easy way to achieve a lifelong change in the size of your hips.
• Physician recommended.
How it works:
• Shrinkx Hips works thanks to the hormone Relaxin which allows pelvic joints and ligaments to expand so baby can pass through birth canal.
• Relaxin then stays in mom’s system for up to 8 weeks, giving her the opportunity to narrow her hips by wearing Shrinkx Hips.
• Shrinkx Hips is exclusively designed with multiple levels of compression so you can control the amount of pressure on your hips & work towards the best possible results.
How to wear:
• The belt should be worn as much as possible during the day but can be taken off at night.
• Shrinkx Hips must be worn in the first 8 weeks after delivery.
• Shrinkx Hips is comfortable (made of soft Nylon & Spandex materials) and can be worn under, or over, clothing.
• XS/S (typically fits pre-pregnancy pant sizes 0-8)
• M/L (typically fits pre-pregnancy pant sizes 10-1x)
IF YOU ARE BETWEEN SIZES the best thing to do is take a measurement of your hips. Measure at the widest part of your hips, and if you are 40 inches and below we recommend the XS/S size. If your hips measure between 40 and 48 inches we recommend going with the M/L size for your best fit.
• Imported- China
• 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex