The First Years Via Infant Seat - Minnie
The Via has received Five Stars for Ease of Use by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Your first car seat purchase should always be one that is easy to use, when you bring home The First Years Via Infant car seat you bring home a seat that does just that, makes use easier!"
The Via offers the features that are standard on all The First Years car seats.
For use from 5 to 35lbs with the base, the Via features double wall construction for extra support. The patented one hand easy to adjust five point harness means you never need to rethread, ever, making it one of the easiest seats to use. The Via offers one of the deepest shells in the market and is side impact tested to International standards.
The patented Rebound Energy Management handle helps manage the energy in the event of a crash and the innovative comfort carry handle with oversized elbow padding makes it easier to carry. The exclusive Information frame handle, provides a secure spot for all that important contact information.
- Built in lock offs and color coded belt paths make installation easier too.
- The Via comes with a stay in the car seat base.
- The Via also works with The First Years' Wave, Indigo and Wisp strollers.
- The Via features include:
- Double Wall construction
- No rethread easy one hand adjust harness
- Easy off pad
- Side impact tested to International standard
• 100% polyester