404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
Gift Wrap Not Available
Signet Essential High Chair
The dinner table is a great place to gather as a family, and with the Svan Signet Essential High Chair little ones can comfortably participate in and enjoy family meals right up at the kitchen or dining table.
The Signet Essential High Chair is an award-winning, beautiful Scandinavian-designed bentwood chair that grows with your child from toddler to teen. Its unique ergonomic design allows toddlers and preschoolers to step up into the chair and seat themselves, encouraging interaction at the family table from an early age. Once your child outgrows the high chair configuration, the Signet Essential High Chair converts into a full-size chair for teens and adults.
With maximum adjustability, the Signet Essential High Chair provides proper support and comfortable ergonomic seating at any age. The chair's seat height and depth fully adjust to provide ergonomic seating while its fully adjustable footrest allows for optimum torso and leg support. The Signet Essential High Chair comes with a five-point harness for added safety and is designed for children 18 months and older.
The Signet Essential High Chair boasts a small footprint and portability, in addition to a user-friendly design that allows for easy assembly and adjustment. The high chair is made of sustainable wood and comes in a wide variety of lead-free finishes. The epitome of true Scandinavian style, the sleek lines and natural finish of this chair complement any decor and make it a perfect fit for any home.
With the purchase of the Svan Baby Kit (sold separately) the Signet Essential High Chair can be turned into a traditional high chair for infants six months of age and older with a tray, plastic tray cover and guard.
• Designed for children 18 months and up
• Unique Scandinavian bentwood design grows with your child from toddler to teen
• Encourages family interaction by seating your toddler at the family table
• Fully adjustable seat depth provides optimum torso and leg support
• Footrest adjusts for proper back alignment and leg support providing child with more ergonomic seating
• Five-point adjustable safety harness included
• User-friendly design with clearly marked adjustment points allows for easy assembly and adjustment as your child grows
• High chair balances on table to easily clean the floor underneath
• Chair's small footprint make it ideal for any room
• Chair is lightweight and easy to carry at less than 15 pounds (6.8 kg)
• Constructed of sustainable birch wood
• Five lead-free finishes available:
• Two year manufacturer's warranty
• Optional machine-washable seat cushions (PBDE-free foam) are available in a wide variety of colors and in two sizes - child and adult (sold separately)
• To clean, wipe with damp cloth and dry completely
• Assembly required
• JPMA/ASTM Safety Certified
• CPSIA compliant
• Converts to Signet Complete High Chair with Svan Baby Kit (sold separately)
• Product Dimensions: 34.5 x 20 x 22.25 in (87.63 x 50.8 x 57.15 cm)
• Product Weight: 12.75 lbs (5.7 kg)
• Package Dimensions: 29 x 21 x 3.25 in (73.66 x 53.34 x 8.26 cm)
• Package Weight: 14.55 lbs (6.6 kg)
• Prevent serious injury or death from falls or sliding out.
• Always secure children under three (3) years old in the restraint system. The tray is not designed to hold the child in the chair.
• Always keep child in view while in high chair. Never leave child unattended in the high chair.
• It is recommended that the high chair be used only by children who are capable of sitting upright unassisted.
• Read the owner's manual before using this product. Failure to follow all warnings and instructions may result in serious injury or death.
• Do not use chair if any part appears damaged, broken or missing.
• Do not use chair unless all components are correctly fitted and adjusted.
• Be aware of the risk of open fire and other sources of strong heat, such as electric heaters, in the vicinity of the chair.
• When attaching tray for child use, be careful of children's fingers. It is recommended that you attach the tray before seating child.
• Do not carry the chair with the child seated or by the tray.
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
(based on 3 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Difficult to use
from Chicago, il
About Me Parent of Two or More Children
Comments about Signet Essential Chair - Mahogany:
It is difficult to adjust the seat, tray, footrest, etc. babies grow quickly and this requires too many adjustments. The seat bolts came loose, the veneer is stripped away in places after only one child,s use. It should come with a 5-point rather than a 3-point harness.
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
By mom to 3
from LA, CA
About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)
Comments about Signet Essential Chair - Cherry:
we were using a borrowed Svan chair for our 4 yr old daughter and sadly had to return it. we loved it so much we bought her a new one and 2 more for our toddler twins. really! this chair is that great! it is a chair they can grow with and use at our family table. it adjusts as they grow so they are always at the right height. it is comfortable and easy for them to climb onto and off of (with a little help at first). the 5 pt harness keeps them safe and secure. i would recommend this for any parent and i can't say enough about how nice it looks and how functional it is (as compared to the ugly plastic high chairs or strap-on booster seats that older kids can't/don't want to use). and did i mention how easy it is to clean?! p.s. buy a seat cushion it is well worth the extra $ (we washed ours a million times and it has held up perfectly).
(1 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
By Brooklyn mom
from Brooklyn, NY
About Me First Time Parent
Comments about Signet Complete High Chair - Mahogany:
The best chair ever!