Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems
Does your child
- Have difficulty falling asleep?
- Wake in the middle of the night?
- Suffer sleep terrors, sleepwalking, or nighttime fears?
- Have difficulty waking for school or staying awake in class?
- Snore, wet the bed, or head bang?
In the first major revision of his bestselling, groundbreaking classic since it was published twenty years ago, Dr. Richard Ferber, the nation's foremost authority on children's sleep problems, delivers safe, sound ideas for helping your child fall and stay asleep at night and perform well during the day.
Incorporating new research, Dr. Ferber provides important basic information that all parents should know regarding the nature of sleep and the development of normal sleep and body rhythms throughout childhood. He discusses the causes of most sleep problems from birth to adolescence and recommends an array of proven solutions for each so that parents can