404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
Gift Wrap Not Available
Kim West, LCSW-C, known to her clients as The Sleep Lady®, has developed an alternative and effective approach to helping children learn to gently put themselves to sleep without letting them “cry it out”—an option that is not comfortable for many parents.
Essential reading for any tired parent, or any expectant parent who wants to avoid the pitfalls of sleeplessness, Good Night, Sleep Tight offers a practical, easy-to-follow remedy that will work for all families in need of nights of peaceful slumber!
New material and updates include:
• New research on pacifiers and SIDS, the impact of sleep deprivation on postpartum depression
• Additional guidance on feeding your baby and toddler and how feeding relates to sleep
• What you can do to improve your baby’s sleep habits before 6 months
• New information on breastfeeding
• Preparing a sibling for the birth of a baby
• Creating a secure attachment with your baby while instilling healthy sleep habits for the family
• How to read your baby’s cries
|Sleep Lady's Good Night Sleep Tight||
Click this item for delivery times
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377)
© 2005 - 2014, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. Diapers.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Unless otherwise noted, products on Diapers.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on Diapers.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.