Similac Human Milk Fortifier
Similac Human Milk Fortifier is a nutritional supplement intended for low-birth infants. Improve weight, length and head circumference. A low iron fortifier that preserves the antibacterial activity of breast milk, it supports strong growth.
Why You'll Love It: Provides supplements for complete growth.
Age: Newborn and up
- For low-birth infants
- Add to preterm human milk
- Human milk can be fortified with Similac Human Milk Fortifier until the infant reaches a weight limit of 8lb or as directed by a doctor
- Use under medical supervision
- Small, convenient packaging designed for less spillage
- Well-tolerated by infants
- Low iron level provides flexibility to add iron as needed
- Specially formulated to mix easily with human milk
Nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate, corn syrup solids, medium-chain triglycerides, calcium phosphate, potassium citrate. Less than 2% of the following: soy lecithin, minerals (magnesium chloride, sodium citrate, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, potassium phosphate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, cupric sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenate), vitamins (vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, phylloquinone, thiamin chloride hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, niacinamide, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, biotin, ascorbic acid, m-inositol), and potassium hydroxide.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.