Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready to Feed - 32 oz
A nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. A supplemental beverage for children with severe food allergies, sensitivity to intact protein, protein maldigestion, or fat malabsorption.
Recommended Age: Newborn to 12 months
- Hypoallergenic; contains a predigested protein to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein.
- Hydrolyzed casein supplemented with free amino acids for infants who are sensitive to or unable to digest intact protein.
- Starts reducing colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity within 24 hours in most infants.
- DHA and ARA to help support brain and eye development.
- A unique blend of carbohydrates with two different absorptive pathways to help maximize absorption and minimize risk of malabsorption.
- Made with oils that have been shown to be well absorbed. Approximately 33% of the fat as medium chain triglycerides.
- Ready To Feed version is corn-free.
Water (87%), sugar (4%), casein hydrolysate [derived from milk] (2%), modified tapioca starch (2%), safflower oil (1.4%), medium-chain triglycerides (1.3%), soy oil (1.1%). Less than 0.5% of the following: C. cohnii oil, m. alpina oil, calcium citrate, calcium phosphate, carrageenan, potassium phosphate, ascorbic acid, magnesium chloride, calcium hydroxide, potassium citrate, salt, l-cystine dihydrochloride, potassium chloride, l-tyrosine, choline chloride, l-tryptophan, ferrous sulfate, taurine, m-inositol, zinc sulfate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, l-carnitine, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, cupric sulfate, riboflavin, vitamin A palmitate, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, potassium iodide, potassium hydroxide, phylloquinone, biotin, sodium selenate, vitamin D3, and cyanocobalamin.