Recaro Vivo Booster Car Seat — Carbon
With soft cushion padding, armrests and a fully adjustable headrest, this car seat looks like it belongs in a luxury sports car! But it doesn’t just look nice, it’s practical too with features like color-coded plastic belt guides, convenient carrying handle and sturdy aluminum structure.
Why You’ll Love It: Recaro is known for its high-quality seats for vehicles of all types and this car seat wears their name proud!
- Side impact protection
- EPS foam
- 6-position, fully adjustable head rest
- Adjustable backrest
- Color-coded plastic belt guides
- Convenient carrying handle
- Soft cushion padding lines the seat
- Built-in armrests
- Extra large head wings
- Upper side wings and lower side wings
NOTE: This item was named a 2010 “Best Bet” booster seat by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety!
Height/Weight Limits: From 37 to 59 in./from 30 to 100 lbs.
NOTE: Only suitable for use in vehicles with 3-point (lap and shoulder) seat belts. Suitable only for forward-facing installation.
- Sturdy, reinforced aluminum structure
- Microfiber cover and easy-flow ventilation system
- Heavily soiled areas can be spot-treated using non-solvent commercial cleaners. Use only water-soluble cleaning agents. Never use solutions that contain a petroleum or alcohol base.
- Plastic housing: Clean by hand with a sponge or soft cloth using warm water and mild soap. Dry the housing off thoroughly with a soft towel.
- Trim cover (on the go): Remove excess soiling immediately. Blot area with dry cloth. To remove remaining stain, spray a light mist of soap solution and rub gently in a circular motion with a clean cloth or toothbrush. Pat dry with cloth. When dry, use a soft brush to regain fabric’s smooth feel.
- Trim cover (at home): Remove trim cover. Hand wash using cold water and mild soap. Line dry to avoid shrinkage of the trim cover. Do not bleach, machine wash or machine dry.
Awards: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety Best Bet (2009)
Certification: Approved in accordance with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213. Tested in accordance to ISO/TC 22/SC 12/WG 1 N538 side impact protection requirements.
Product Dimensions (inches)
- Seat height: 27 to 32.5
- Interior seat back height: 24.5 to 29
- Interior seat width: 14
Product Weight: 11 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
SKU #: RC-029
Manufacturer #: 351.00.ME19