Recaro ProBOOSTER Car Seat — Midnight
Whether it’s in a race car or sports car, Recaro knows seats. So it’s no surprise that when it comes to baby gear, there’s nothing quite like a Recaro car seat. Take the ProBooster Car Seat, for example. Not only does it have a sporty and modern look, but it comes complete with five areas of side impact protection, EPS foam and 11 different head restraint positions. All that and it’s assembled in the United States!
Why You’ll Love It: It’s anything but ordinary, yet it’s still easy to use!
- 5 areas of side impact protection (head, face, neck, torso, pelvis)
- Simple adjustment lever allows for easy head restraint adjustment
- 11 different head restraint positions
- “CoolMesh” air ventilation
- Color-coded plastic belt guides
- Recline adjustment bar
- EPS foam
- Seat cushion made of “PUR” automotive comfort foam
- Assembled in the USA
NOTE: This item was named a 2010 “Best Bet” booster seat by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety!
- Standing height: From 37 to 61 in.
- Seated height: Up to 31.5 in.
- From 30 to 120 lbs.
NOTE: Suitable only for forward-facing installation.
- Heavily soiled areas can be spot-treated using non-solvent commercial cleaners. Use only water soluble cleaning agents.
- Never use solutions that contain a petroleum or alcohol base.
- Plastic housing: Clean by hand with a sponge or soft cloth using warm water and a mild soap. Dry off thoroughly with a soft towel. Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners or solvents to clean the plastic. Do not disassemble this restraint in any way.
- Trim cover (on the go): Remove any soiling immediately. Blot area with a dry cloth. To remove remaining stain, spray a light mist of a soap solution and rub gently in a circular motion with a clean cloth or toothbrush so not to damage the fabric. Pat dry with cloth. When dry, use a soft brush to regain fabric’s smooth feel.
- Trim cover (at home): Remove trim cover. Hand wash using cold water and mild soap. Line dry to avoid shrinkage of trim cover. Do not bleach, machine wash or machine dry.
- Approved in accordance with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213.
- Tested in accordance to ISO/TC 22/SC 12/WG 1 N538 side impact protection requirements.
Product Dimensions (inches)
- Seat height: 26.5 to 33.5
- Interior seat back height: 22.5 to 29.5
- Interior seat width: 13.5
Product Weight: 11.5 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 25.5 lbs.
SKU #: RC-039
Manufacturer #: 362.01.MC11