Grobag Baby Sleeping Bag - Peek a Zoo 1.0 TOG
With all the gang in tow, your little one will sleep easy in the knowledge that smiley happy zoo friends are only a wink away.
Grobag Baby Sleep Bags are the safer alternative to top sheets and blankets. Grobag is FSID's (The UK's leading crib death research charity) only recommended baby sleep bag.
- 100% woven cotton outer
- 100% super-soft cotton jersey lining
- Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog (1.0 tog is 100% cotton throughout)
- 0-6 mth size has shoulder and underarm snaps plus a side/ bottom zip with zip-click and can be opened out flat for easy night-time diaper changes
- The zip-click cover stops adventurous little ones from opening their zippers
- Available in 2.5 tog and 1.0 tog warmth ratings
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Includes user guide and safe sleep information
- Conforms to U.S., British and European standards for baby sleep bags
Choosing a Size
An ideal time to start using a grobag baby sleeping bag is when your baby weighs more than 8.5 lbs (0-6 months size). It is very important to check that your baby's head cannot pass through the neck-hole when the grobag baby sleeping bag is fastened for use. Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
|Approx. Child Age ||Min. Child Weight ||Max. Child Length |
|0-6 Months ||8.5lbs ||27" |
|6-18 Months ||18lbs ||34" |
|18-36 Months ||25lbs ||39" |
Choosing a Tog
A tog measurement is a European warmth rating based on the thickness of the bag: the higher the tog, the warmer the product. Grobag baby sleeping bags are available in two tog ratings.
|Tog ||Description |
|2.5 ||For standard room temperatures of 61-68º F |
|1.0 ||For warmer weather and in rooms of 69-73F |
• 100% Cotton