404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
Gift Wrap Not Available
Graco Swing 'N Bounce 2-in-1 Infant Swing - Zarafa
The Swing That Does Double Duty
The Graco Swing 'N BounceTM 2-in-1 Infant Swing lets Baby fill up your heart without overcrowding your home. Two products in one, it's a swing and a removable bouncer seat. The curved "hug-like" seat frame mimics a mother's arms, recreating the secure, comforted feeling of being held. Its plush, removable infant head support, three seat reclines and soothing vibration add to the cuddle. An overhead toy bar with removable plush toys stimulates the Baby's vision, while 10 classical tunes and nature sounds soothe and amuse her ears. A one-hand, flip-up tray features Mix 'n Move Toys that let hands explore. Six swing speeds let you choose the pace that suits Baby's mood. When Baby needs a change of scenery, remove the seat and voila-it's a vibrating carrier bouncer. Baby gets several soothing options, and you get more room in your living room!
-Appropriate for infants from 5.5 lbs. up to 25 lbs. in the swing seat
-For the bouncer seat, maximum weight is 18 lbs. and 30" in height
Discontinue use if child is too active.
Product Dimensions: 35.5" L x 27" W x 41" H.
Product Weight: 20 lbs.
|Discontinued by vendor|
For the purchase limit reached item, please choose a quantity to Add to RegistryQuantity:
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
(based on 2 reviews)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Great for small spaces & lessens clutter
Comments about Swing 'n Bounce - Zarafa:
This is a terrific swing for a few reasons:
1. It's a 2 for 1 swing and bouncer; we live in a condo and did not want a lot of unnecessary clutter around to trip over but still wanted to have both of these pieces - this was the perfect solution
2. The pattern is neutral and aesthetically pleasing to your living room, kitchen etc vs so many other patterns
3. The white noise is like a sleep drug for my little guy - nice and loud when you need to put it louder than the cries so your baby hears it to calm down
4. There are 2 seat positions - one more reclining that is conducive to naps
5. It plugs in! No need to run out of battery life if you little one take a marathon 3 hour nap in the swing.
The 2 things I dislike are:
1. The toys at the top are useless - too high and uninteresting to look at; might as well not be there at all. I'm somewhat ok with it since our little guy napped in it when he was so little that he probably didn't even have the vision to focus on a toy :)
2. The stupid stupid stupid tray does not latch. It is ridiculous and often pops up on its own. I wish I could just take it off but you are not able to remove. Just be careful if you are going to leave your baby in the swing and do some chores, etc if he is not going to be sleeping. We mostly use the swing to induce a nap, so the poor tray is not as big of an issue. But it's still annoying.
(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
from Chicago, IL
About Me First Time Parent
Comments about Swing 'n Bounce - Zarafa:
This swing has been great. It only took my husband about 30 minutes to put together.
My son often takes his naps in it.
I love the fact that it plugs in. The seat comes off easily and is great as a bouncer.
The toys hang rather far up, so it did take him awhile to find them and even now he doesn't stare at them very much.
The straps are easy to buckle and unbuckle.
My only problem is with the tray across the front- it is very hard to latch. It takes me several tries each time and I have to push it just the right way. However, my son does love the toys on the tray.
I would definitely recommend this swing, but wish Graco could make the tray easier to attach.
© 2005 - 2014, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. Diapers.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Unless otherwise noted, products on Diapers.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on Diapers.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.