gDiapers Little gPant - gUniversity
100% ecodorable. (cute and biodegradable*)
Reduce baby's footprint from day one with 100% biodegradable* disposable inserts that go easy on the planet. Disposable inserts tuck inside colorful diaper covers called gPants. gPants are breathable, so babies are less likely to get diaper rash. Happy baby. Happy planet.
Features of gDiapers.
- Soft cotton diaper covers that keep baby at the height of hip
- Waterproof pouch with gBreathe technology for less rash, less laundry
- Gentle stretch means more comfort and a flexible fit
- Keep 6-8 gPants on hand for full time gDiapering
- Less garbage. Use with 100% biodegradable* disposable inserts that you can flush, compost or toss
- Cloth inserts also available
Care and contents.
gPants: 92% cotton, 8% spandex. Pouch: gBreathe waterproof, breathable nylon. Machine was cold or warm, machine or line dry.
The 'g' stands for genuine, green, global, gentle, grassroots, groovy ...
gDiapers is a family-centered, socially responsible company that believes business and family can go together better. We love babies and we love the planet, which is why founders, Jason and Kim Graham-Nye started a diaper company that is gentle on both. They're from Australia and call it Fair Dinkum. Simply put, it means being genuine. Stop by and say hi sometime, www.gdiapers.com.
• Imported- China
• 92% Cotton/8% Spandex