gDiapers little gPants gBloom
gDiapers does fashion from top to bum with gStyle. Baby will blossom in this sunny floral print. The limited edition gBloom little gPants coordinates with the gBloom dress. Worn together or separate, it’s a bouquet of cute either way.
start at the top.
gStyle takes diapering to a new height of hip. They’re limited edition top and bottom sets that coordinate with each other. Or mix and match the tops with the other little gPants in the collection. gStyle is produced in limited quantities and can be gone before you know it.
cute bum. small footprint.
· Colorful, soft cotton on the outside. Unique waterproof gBreathe technology inside. So there’s more comfort, less rash.
· Perfectly sized for a non-bulky, trim fit in every size.
· Keep 6-8 little gPants on hand for full-time gDiapering.
· Little gPants are reusable diaper covers. Convenient. Cute. Economical.
how to use gDiapers.
· Step 1. choose little gPants. hmm ... which color or print?
· Step 2. tuck in an insert. Your choice! 100% biodegradable gRefills or reusable gCloth inserts. Sold separately.
· Step 3. change your baby. Hug. Repeat. Because with so many changes a day, diapering should be fun.
no landfill necessary.
When you use gRefills inside little gPants you’re using the only certified 100% biodegradable diaper. So gentle to your baby and the earth, gRefills can be home composted, flushed or tossed. No plastic, no elemental chlorine, no perfumes, no latex, and no guilt.
Or for a cloth diapering option, use reusable gCloth inserts inside little gPants. So many options, so little garbage.
care and contents.
Little gPants: 92% cotton, 8% spandex. Pouch: 100% nylon. Machine wash cold or warm, machine or line dry.
The ‘g’ stands for genuine, green, global, gentle, grassroots, groovy…
gDiapers is a family-centered, socially responsible company that believes business and family can go together better. We love babies and we love the planet, which is why founders, Jason and Kim Graham-Nye started a diaper company that is gentle on both. They’re from Australia and call it Fair Dinkum. Simply put, it means being genuine. Stop by and say hi sometime, www.gdiapers.com.
• 92%cotton/8%Spandex outer pant. 100% nylon pouch