The #1 Baby Signing Book
THE EASY WAY TO "TALK" WITH BABY...AS SIMPLE AS 1-2-3
What if your baby could "talk" to you before he or she could actually speak? Sign Babies creator Nancy Cadjan brings years of expertise to Baby Signing 1-2-3, teaching you her unique and easy way of learning baby signing through rich illustrations.
Baby Signing 1-2-3 provides specific signs and techniques for different age ranges, so you know how to work best with baby at each stage of development. Packed full of pictures that show and explain each sign, Baby Signing 1-2-3 makes learning and teaching baby signs a breeze, with:
- Pictures that clear away the confusion! With many signing books, it's hard to understand how to make each sign correctly. Baby Signing 1-2-3 provides clear and helpful illustrations to help you, along with tips on helping baby understand.
- A large directory including more than 270 baby signs!
- Information for infants to toddlers and beyond. Sections give you targeted advice based on baby's age. You'll find perfect steps to help you start right from baby's birth, or later in baby's life!
- A trusted system using American Sign Language
- Publication Date: 8/1/2007
- Pages: 288
- Reading Level: Age 0 and Up