7 A.M. Enfant Polar Igloo
Inspired by the arctic atmosphere, this new Polar igloo encompasses the beauty of the cold outdoors. Fascinated by the elegance of the extreme climate where nature hibernates and strong protection is essential; Designer Rebecca Campora wanted to bring this perception with the new Polar Igloo, by designing the ultimate child's winter protection with minimalist lines, technical materials and dramatic colorways.
Taking after Le Sac igloo, it has the five-point harness openings which adapt to any stroller or car-seat. The hood can open flat by its center hook and loop strap opening.
It also converts into a single panel cover. Its front panel detaches and can be used separately as a blanket in warmer weather, a great feature!
• The shiny and technical water-repellent shell protects from the elements with great style.
• The fluffy and lightweight fake down insulation brings incomparable comfort and
• The micro-fleece lining embraces the child with a soft shield, combined with the most voluptuous plushy coral fur on the front, adding a teddy bear like feeling.
• Front panel detaches to be used as a blanket
• Ultra-soft premium poly insulation
• Five-point harness openings safely adapt product to all strollers and car-seats.
• Hook and loop strap
• 100% sythetic materials