- - Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Cradle 'n Swing - - - To prenatal mom, the Luv U Zoo Cradle Swing is a fun new fashion for the ever popular Fisher-Price cradle swing - the only swing that provides unique two-way swinging motions with three seat positions: center position with side-to-side cradle motion and seat position to the left or right of center provides head-to-toe traditional swing motion. -
- - Moby Wrap Designs - Tattoo - - - - 100% cotton - The Moby Designs feature unique silkscreened patterns which can be reversed to a solid color, for those who enjoy a little something more to their carriers. - - - - Weight Limit: Up to 35 lbs. - - - - - - - -
b> Kid O Bilibo - - - With a shell shape and bright color, Kid O Bilibo Blue can be used as a chair, a spinning table or a tunnel. Use it inside or outside for unlimited play. Engage kids� imagination encourages their creativity. Light in weight, kids can carry it anywhere. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Aaward-winning Bilibo keeps kids engaged. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - Made of non-toxic, recyclable, high-density polyethylene - - Stimulates imaginative play - - Open-ended toy, provides hours of fun play - - Almost indestructible - - Suitable for indoor and outdoor play - - Designed in Switzerland - -
- - Nowali Cable Knit Moccasin - Brown - - - Nowalis are a unique combination of a sock and a shoe. They are easy to put on kids' feet. Nowali uses only the finest materials to make comfortable moccasins. The soft leather sole is flexible to allow the foot to move freely and arches to develop naturally. Made in Sweden. Machine washable. - - - Natural Materials - : cotton breathes and is soft to the skin, leather is durable. - - - No Slip - : perfect for young walkers. - - - Soft Soles - : the foot can move freely, allowing muscles and arches to develop naturally. - - - Stays On - : double elastic at the ankle helps the moccasin to stay on. -
- - Nowali Cable Knit Moccasin - Pink - - - Nowalis are a unique combination of a sock and a shoe. They are easy to put on kids' feet. Nowali uses only the finest materials to make comfortable moccasins. The soft leather sole is flexible to allow the foot to move freely and arches to develop naturally. Made in Sweden. Machine washable. - - - Natural Materials - : cotton breathes and is soft to the skin, leather is durable. - - - No Slip - : perfect for young walkers. - - - Soft Soles - : the foot can move freely, allowing muscles and arches to develop naturally. - - - Stays On - : double elastic at the ankle helps the moccasin to stay on. -
- - - Features include: - - •Patented, unique head and neck support - •Fun, friendly, and creative designs fit for age group - •Headrest is designed to stabilize the head and secure in place - •Double sided fabrics: Softer, heavier fabric for the winter, and a lighter fabric on the other side for spring/summer to cool the skin - •Velcro Strap for holding objects (Pacifier, Teething Ring, etc) -
- - Includes interchangeable parts - - Comes in a carrying case that is filled with weird and wacky eyes, ears, antennae and more - - Great for Travel - - Great Value - - Recommended Age Rating is 3 Years and up - - - Create hundreds of crazy creatures with this fuzzy friend and its interchangeable parts! Carrying case is filled with weird and wacky eyes, ears, antennae and more for quirky creativity! Suction cup hands are included for window display. Ages 3+ 8 diameter x 12 packaged - - - - - Product Measures: 0.0 IN x 0.0 IN x 0.0 IN - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - 0 years - -
- - Childrens When I Grow Up - - - In his first book for children, Pop Culture Icon "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his trademark wit, wordplay, and silliness to the picture book audience in a character-based school story that is a celebration of creativity and potential. - - - Product Measures: 10 3/4 X 10 - - - - Recommended Ages: 4 - 8 years - -
- When the greatest heroes on the planet unite to face the wickedest villains in the world, you get the biggest, most family-friendly Super Hero alliance in TV history . . . the Super Hero Squad! It is no small job protecting Super Hero City from the wild, weird and even wacky villainy of the infamous baddies of VillainVille. . . but Iron Man, Wolverine, the Hulk, the Silver Surfer, Thor and the Falcon are always up for the job. - - - Product Measures: 0.5 x 5.5 x 7.5 - -
- Glorious full-color photographs introduce young children to the monkeys of South America and Africa. The cast includes an amazing array of beautiful, cuddly, and downright weird-looking species. This rollicking follow-up to Busy Penguins teaches toddlers everyday action words and shows them that whatever busy monkeys do, kids can do too!Publishers Weekly said of Busy Penguins, "The expressive photographs coupled with the lively text make for an especially engaging introduction."
- Snacktime is Barenaked Ladies 2008 Juno Award Winning Children's Album! - - Founded in 1988 by singer-guitarists Steven Page and Ed Robertson, Toronto's Barenaked Ladies are a Grammy-nominated alternative rock band. They have sold over ten million records worldwide on the heels of hits like "One Week," "Pinch Me" and "Brian Wilson." Along the way, they have developed a dedicated following, and a reputation as one of North America's best-loved live acts. The first song in the Canadian Snacktime Trilogy, entitled "Snacktime", features numerous guest callers stating their favourite snack. Some of these callers are celebrities while others are children of the band. An almost-complete list of celebrities and children with their snack of choice are listed below, in order of appearance. - - - Features: - - Geddy Lee, barbecue potato chips - Jonah Page, marshmallows - Harland Williams, blueberry pie - Finn Creeggan, crackers - Lyle Lovett, watermelon - Hazel Stewart, nori - Sarah McLachlan, chocolate - Ben Page, 3 lb lobster - Martin Tielli, olives - Hannah Robertson, salt & vinegar chips - David Suzuki, sembei - Jason Priestley, macaroni & cheese - Arden Robertson, popcorn - Gordon Downie, peanut butter & crackers Isaac Page, ice cream - Mike Smith (as Bubbles), pickled eggs - Mili Stewart, Cheezies - "Weird Al" Yankovic, honey roasted peanuts - Lyle Robertson, jellybeans - Janeane Garofalo, microwaved chocolate doughnuts - Kevin Hearn (as Zignon Five), microchips - Gordon Lightfoot, pasta - -
Summary: - - Look! A book! A hook! A cowboy cook! - Weird and kooky things that go! - Some go fast and some go slow! - - - Can you find the squawking crow? - - - Go on a crazy seek-and-find adventure in this new picture book from award-winning artist Bob Staake. Die-cuts on every page draw readers into each themed scene and invite them to find the items hidden within the elaborately detailed spreads. From underwater worlds, to haunted houses and tree-top towns, there are endless details for readers to search for and discover. This inventive picture book format will have kids hooked from the very first die-cut page all the way through to the end where a gate-fold finale challenges them to go back for yet another look and even more surprises. - - Bob is best-known and widely celebrated for his picture books and this visual feast is some of his most exciting and creative work to date! - - About the Author: - - •Bob Staake is an award-winning illustrator who has authored and/or illustrated close to 50 books. His work is also featured on the covers of the - New Yorker - and in the pages of the - Washington Post - . His book - The Red Lemon - won a - New York Times - Best Illustrated Children's Book Award in 2006. Visit Bob online at www.BobStaake.com. - - - Author: Bob Staake - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers - Published Date:02/01/2011 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0316118621 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Boynton rocks. So does Blues Traveler, who perform a stomping version of the title song, a moody rock journey that Boynton wrote especially for them. And then there's Alison Krauss with "Evermore." And Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme-really-who do the "Boring Song." The Spin Doctors, who channel rock's rebellious side-with a taste of punk-for "Tantrum": - "No No No, I don't want to, I don't want to./No no no, I don't want to, no no./Leave me alone. Leave me alone./LEAVE ME ALONE." - And the sweetly unexpected pairing of "Weird Al" Yankovic and Kate Winslet (yep, Kate Winslet) as a duet singing "I Need a Nap." - - Full of attitude, full of fun, all lit up with star power, and boasting a variety of Top 40 styles-rock and roll, blues, hip-hop, and power pop- - Dog Train - is the third book-and-CD production by Sandra Boynton, following the #1 - New York Times - bestselling, Grammy-nominated - Philadelphia Chickens - and the recently re-released - Rhinoceros Tap - . Like - Philadelphia Chickens - , features all original songs recorded by a mix of big-name acts and great voices, for the pleasure of the parents as much as the kids. Packaged similarly to the previous Boynton & Ford recordings, - Dog Train - is also a full-color book that features a portion of each song's lyrics set as a little story, accompanied by Boynton's irresistible hippos, cows, dogs, and more dogs. Full lyrics appear in the back. - - About the Author: - - •Sandra Boynton has been a bestselling Workman author for 25 years. She's written the - New York Times - bestseller - Chocolate: The Consuming Passion - , the national (and - New York Times - ) bestselling musical for the whole family, - Philadelphia Chickens - , the phenomenally successful Boynton on Board series (led by - Barnyard Dance. - ), and the one-of-a-kind - Grunt - , the sublime collection of Pigoroian chant. All told, her books have over 15.3 million copies in print, a number that will already be out-of-date when you read this. She lives with her family in western Connecticut.^Michael Ford, Sandra Boynton's esteemed collaborator on - Philadelphia Chickens - and - Rhinoceros Tap - , is a classically trained composer and pianist, with a long detour in Progressive Rock performance. He and his family live down the road a spell from Sandy. - Author:Sandra Boynton - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Workman Publishing Company - Published Date:11/10/2005 - Format:Hardcover - 0761139664 - -
Find exactly what you are looking for - Carter's, Robeez, and aden + anais. Check around! You'll see we've got great prices on all products. There are about a million reasons to shop Diapers.com. We offer free delivery on all orders over $49. We are committed to providing you with superior service and encourage you to contact our Customer Care team with any questions or concerns.