- Introduce first words to support your baby's educational growth with this cute, easy-to-hold book featuring vibrant animal characters in soft, friendly colors. This soft foam book is designed for children ages 1+ and aids in language development and learning first bedtime words. - - - Recommended Ages: 0 - 3 years - -
- Board Book - - From fluffy blankets to cuddly teddies, babies will love learning about bedtime in the chunky board book. Watch as they lift flaps and explore the shape and texture of the tactile tabs. - - - For Ages: 0-5 years - -
- Badger Balm Night Night Balm - - - Badger Balm Night Night Balm uses essential oils, known to be good for children, as a natural sleeping aid for children. Every ingredient in this balm gently works on kids' skin and gives them a soothing massage. Chamomile calms, while lavender relaxes and sandalwood instills reverence. - - - Why You'll Love It: - This soothing night balm helps kids get a peaceful sleep. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Ideal addition to kids' bedtime ritual - - Great for a pre-sleep massage - - Rub a little onto temples, neck, belly, or wrists to soothe kids to sleep - -
- Badger Balm Night Night Balm - - - Let kids sleep magically with Badger Balm Night Night Balm. A soothing balm ensures that kids feel relaxed and calm after day full of activities, it's specially formulated with essential oils to keep kids cheerful. - - - Why You'll Love It: - This soothing night balm helps kids get a peaceful sleep. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Chamomile has soothing properties. - - Lavender helps relax - - Sandalwood instills a feeling of reverence - - Great for a pre-sleep massage - - Effective in treating diaper rashes and cradle caps - - Can also be used for a gentle baby belly rub - - Made of all natural ingredients - -
Summary: - - A spare, patterned text and glowing pictures explore the origins of light that make a house a home in this bedtime book for young children. Naming nighttime things that are both comforting and intriguing to preschoolers-a key, a bed, the moon-this timeless book illuminates a reassuring order to the universe. - - - About the Author: - - • - - - Susan Marie Swanson - is an award-winning poet and the autho
- Hardcover - - With beautifully metered and weighted rhyming text, - On the Night You Were Born - celebrates the birth of babies throughout the animal kingdom. With particular emphasis on the essence of the individual — “the one and only ever you"— author Nancy Tillman delivers a memorable story that dances on the line of sentimentality but never steps over it. Superb illustrations of a snowy arctic scene, including polar bears, singing red robins, and statuesque ducks, help move the story along and make it approachable for even the youngest of children. The enduring popularity of - On the Night You Were Born - is of no surprise, because excellence never goes out of style. A - New York Times - and - Publishers Weekly - bestselling book, - On the Night You Were Born - is sure to be a beloved addition to family libraries. -
- From the beloved author and illustrator of - Where the Wild Things Are - comes this engaging tale of Mickey's nighttime adventure in the baker's kitchen. Mickey hears a racket in the night and shouts, "Quiet down there." Then he falls through the dark, out of his clothes, past the moon and his mama and papa sleeping tight, into the light of the night kitchen. What happens next is for Mickey to tell! For decades, Maurice Sendak's imaginative stories and deliciously playful illustrations have delighted children of all ages. Touted as the "Picasso of children's books," Sendak has been a vital voice for expressing not only children's fears and frustrations, but also their power to overcome all. -
Summary: - Join Ming-Ming, Linny, and Tuck as they help get baby animals ready for bed and tuck them in for the night! With a sweet, rhyming story, this board book is the perfect bedtime companion for little ones. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Josh Selig - Illustrator:Little Airplane Productions - Publisher:Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon - Published Date:07/29/2008 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1416961542 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - 'Twas the night before kindergarten, and as they prepared, - - - kids were excited, - - - and a little bit scared. - - - It's the first day of school! Join the kids as they prepare for kindergarten, packing school supplies, posing for pictures, and the hardest part of all-saying goodbye to Mom and Dad. But maybe it won't be so hard once they discover just how much fun kindergarten really is! Colorful illustrations illuminate this uplifting takeoff on the classic Clement C. Moore Christmas poem. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:0 - Illustrator: Natasha^Durrel Wing - Publisher:Grosset & Dunlap - Published Date:07/09/2001 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0448425009 - #of pages:#N/A -
- It was a dark and stormy night on Plum Street. In the little white house, Mrs. Bear was putting Sam to bed. Outside, the wind blows and the rain comes down. Inside, it is Sam's bedtime. Mrs. Bear reads him a story, tucks him in, and brings him warm milk. "Are you ready now, Sam?" she asks. "I'm waiting," he says. What else does Sam need before he'll go to sleep? Could Mrs. Bear have forgotten a kiss? Now this NEW YORK TIMES best-selling story by two of the most beloved picture book creators is available in a board book edition suitable for the youngest listeners.
- - Mogo Design Silent Night Limited Edition - - - Silent Night is a limited edition charm available September 2011 while supplies last. Mogo Charms we just click. With over 400 magnetic Charms, including bling, alphabet and themed gift sets, there�s a super strong Mogo Charm for every mood. Mogo Charm Bracelets (sold separately) hold up to 8 Mogo Charms. Themed gift set 3 Charms in a magnetic, reusable gift tin. Not a Toy. For ages 8 and up. -
- It's evening, and mom patiently eases Pookie toward bed. Pookie cooperates (mostly)�though with that particular Pookie flair. And imagine who gets the last word. Told in Boynton's signature rhyme and illustrations, this humorous and gentle story will delight toddlers and those that love them.
Summary: - Award winner Robert Sabuda brings Clement Clarke Moore's classic tale of - The Night Before Christmas - to life in this festive pop-up edition, sure to become a perennial family favorite. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Clement Clarke Moore - Illustrator: Robert Sabuda - Publisher:Little Simon - Published Date:10/01/2002 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0689838999 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summer Infant, KidCo, Safety 1st - and 279 other brands make our Health & Safety selection extraordinary. Compare our low prices and save. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. We focus on making life easier for our customers.