- - Enfamil Poly Vi Sol Vitamin with Dropper - - - - - Making sure your little one has the vitamins and minerals he needs is a full-time job. Poly-Vi-Sol Drops provide nine essential vitamins. Although Poly-Vi-Sol is available without a prescription, it's a good idea to ask your doctor if this is the right choice for your child. - - - - So be sure your little one is getting supplemental vitamins with Poly-Vi-Sol. Because a well-nourished baby is a beautiful baby. - - - - 1.66 fl oz - -
- - Enfamil Poly Vi Sol Vitamin with Iron with Dropper - - - - - Making sure your little one has the vitamins and minerals he needs is a full-time job. - - - Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron Drops provide iron, which is important for psychomotor and mental development in infants and children. Although Poly-Vi-Sol is available without a prescription, it's a good idea to ask your doctor if this is the right choice for your child. - - - - - So be sure your little one is getting supplemental vitamins with Poly-Vi-Sol. Because a well-nourished baby is a beautiful baby. - - - - - - 1.66 fl oz - -
- - Enfamil D Vi Sol Vitamin with Dropper - Vitamin D Supplement - - - The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends using a vitamin D supplement for exclusively and partially breastfed babies because of low average levels of vitamin D in breastmilk. Enfamil D-Vi-Sol meets the 400 IU of vitamin D recommended for all breastfed infants. - - - Vitamin D helps your baby's body absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth - - Sugar-free, lactose-free, and gluten-free - - 1.66 fl oz (50 mL) - - - -
- - Enfamil Tri Vi Sol Vitamin with Dropper - Vitamins A, D & C supplement - - - - - - - Are you sure your baby is getting the vitamins he needs? Chances are, he is. But there's no harm in being on the safe side. - - - - That's why we offer Tri-Vi-Sol Drops. It's a vitamin supplement, available without a prescription, that's an excellent source of three essential vitamins. Vitamin A, which helps keep skin and mucous membranes healthy. Vitamin C for healthy connective-tissue development. And vitamin D, which is necessary for building strong bones. If your baby is breastfeeding or receives fewer than 500 mL (about 17 fluid ounces) of vitamin D-fortified formula or milk daily, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends a minimum of 200 IU of vitamin D for your baby's first two months of life. - - - - So safeguard your little one with a high-quality vitamin supplement like Tri-Vi-Sol. Because the healthier your baby is, the better you will feel. - - - - - 1.66 fl oz - - - -
Summary: - - - El sol es de oro - la luna es de plata - y las estrellitas - son de hoja de lata. - - The sun's a gold medallion. - The moon's a silver ball. - The little stars are only tin; - I love them best of all. - - - Here is a groundbreaking bilingual collection of traditional rhymes that celebrates childhood and Spanish and Latin American heritage. From playing dress up to making tortillas, and from rising at daybreak to falling asleep, these joyful rhymes are sure to delight young readers. - - Passed down from generation to generation, the twenty-nine rhymes included have been lovingly selected by distinguished authors Alma Flor Ada and F. Isabel Campoy. English adaptations by Alice Schertle capture the spirit of each rhyme and have a charm all their own. Accompanied by enchanting illustrations by Spanish artist Viví Escrivá, this collection is destined to become a beloved classic for children already familiar with the rhymes as well as those encountering them for the first time. - - - About the Author: - - • - Alma Flor Ada is an internationally published children's book author. She is the recipient of several prestigious honors, including the Pura BelprÉ Award, the Christopher Award, the JosÉ MartÍ World Award, and the Museum of Tolerance Award. She lives in Lucas Valley, California. - - - Alma Flor Ada es una autora de libros para niÑos reconocida y publicada internacionalmente. Ha recibido varios premios prestigiosos en Estados Unidos, entre ellos, el Pura BelprÉ y el JosÉ MartÍ. Alma Flor vive en San Francisco, California. - - Author: Alma Flor^Campoy Ada - Illustrator: Vivi Escriva - Publisher:Rayo - Published Date:03/01/2003 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0688160190 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Bummis Beautiful Basic - Neutral - Large - - - Dive into cloth with the BeautifulBASIC 2-piece Cloth Diaper. - - This nifty little box contains 3 Organic Cotton Prefold Inserts and 1 waterproof wrap. That's 3 diaper changes in a box. Fold 1 prefold insert and lay it on top of your waterproof wrap, and you've got yourself a 2-piece cloth diaper. It's as simple as that. Once the insert is soiled, replace it with a fresh one, keeping the same wrap. - - Whether you're interested in trying cloth diapers for the first time, or if you want to add to your stash, the BeautifulBASIC 2-Piece Cloth Diaper is an affordable, practical (and adorable) solution. - - Organic Cotton Prefold Inserts are the most versatile, affordable and sustainable diapers on the market. You can fold them in different ways to adapt the level of absorbency to your baby's needs - one of the great advantages of prefolds is their versatility. The fact that they're multifunctional is pretty handy too - use them as boosters or inserts for other types of cloth diapers, use them as burp cloths, changing pads, and more. - - Cloth diapers are easy to use, easy to wash, easy on your budget, and cute as a button. The BeautifulBASIC 2-Piece Cloth Diaper is an easy way to dive into the wonderful world of cloth diapering - trust us, it's easier than you think. - - If you want to make cloth diapering even easier, add a Bio-Soft liner on top of the insert. This liner will catch any sol -
Similac, Enfamil, Earth's Best - we have them all! Many people wonder how we are able to keep our prices so low. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. In many ways you could say our main product is customer support. It's what we work on the hardest.