- - The Pigeon Wants a Match - - - Don't let the pigeon drive the bus. But you can let the pigeon help you with your matching skills. Packaged inside the pigeon are 54 tiles for hours of matching fun. This is a brand-new, me-riffic matching game featuring the pigeon, his pals and buses. But watch out: the pigeon has put in 2 extra bonus cards that either give you an extra turn or take one away from you. This game is more fun than driving a bus to stay up late with your puppy while having a hot dog party. It's for 2 to 4 players. - - - Product Dimensions: 9 (L) x 6 (W) x 2 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- Hardcover - - The Pigeon really, really, REALLY wants a Puppy. C'mon, he'll take good care of it! He'll play tennis with it, and water it at least once a month! - - Will you let Pigeon's dream come true? In this fourth entry in the best-selling Pigeon series, this now-classic character has his funniest star turn yet. - - Awarded the Children's Choice Book Award for "Kindergarten to Second Grade Book of the Year"! -
- Hardcover - - When Pigeon finds a delicious hot dog, he can hardly wait to shove the entire thing in his beak. But . . . then a very sly and hungry duckling enters the scene and wants a bite. Who will be the more clever bird? - - In this hilarious follow-up to Caldecott Honor winning Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! Mo Willems has created another avian adventure that encourages children to share even their most prized processed foods. -
- How does it feel to be a Pigeon? Well, the bus driver is trying to get him to act happy, but as we all know, this is one bird that is not going to be told what to do! Throughout this hilarious board book, Pigeon runs through his signature gamut of emotions while attempting to thwart his old nemesis. - - - Author: Willems, Mo - - Format: Board Book - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & up - -
- In Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!, the pigeon dreamed of driving the titular bus. In this board book, readers will see him deliriously emoting at the thought of driving a plane, a train, a car, and more, all in his uproariously over-the-top style. - - - Author: Willems, Mo - - Format: Board Book - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & up - -
- Hardcover - - Mo Willems’ - Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!, - the story of a persistent, whiney, cajoling Pigeon who yearns to drive, much to the opposition of the driver, presents a near perfect representation of many qualities emblematic in young children. With simple and clear illustrations, the book perfectly combines soothing imagery with humor and excitement. Watch as your child says not “LET ME DRIVE THE BUS,” but “LET ME READ THIS BOOK, PLEASE.” -
- Hardcover - - It’s getting dark out, but one stubborn Pigeon is NOT going to bed! Toddlers and parents will love this interactive bedtime romp which puts readers back in the driver’s seat, deflecting Pigeon’s sly trickery as he tries to escape his inevitable bedtime. - - Will you let him stay up late? -
- Elmo invites readers to dance along as he and his friends do the Hokey Pokey�with a bit of a twist! In addition to the usual�putting in hands, feet, and other body parts�there's Cookie Monster putting his cookie in, Big Bird shaking his tail feathers, and Bert doing�what else?�the Pigeon! Lots of interactive, laugh-out-loud fun for all!
Diapers.com Diapering items include more than 1411 products - from Pampers to Classy Kid. Get fantastic everyday values across our range of products and a Savings Center that makes it easy to find the stuff on sale this week. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Free on all orders over $49. Our award-winning customer service takes pride in helping our customers.