- - P'kolino Clothes Tree - Green - - - This playfully sculpture-esque alternative to the standard clothes tree is so fabulously cool looking you may not want to cover it up. With several branches and fruit-o-plenty there is plenty of hanging capacity. - - The tree stands 4 feet tall. With its wide base and solid, single-form construction this tree is stable and extremely durable. - - No nuts and bolts assembly required. As seen at Parents and Parenting Magazine! - - This product is Made in U.S. or Made in China - Designed in the USA. - - -Age: 3 and up - -Wood: (Natural) Birch laminated Fiber Board, (Orange, Green and White) Fiber Board - -Dimensions: 24 in. (60.96 cm) D X 46 in. (116.84 cm) H - -Weight: 7 lbs (3.17 kg) -
- - Phineas And Ferb Agent-P Earbuds - - - Agent-P is droppin' in to keep the music pumping. These earbuds have great stereo sound and are sure to foil Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his latest invention the "quiet-enator". "Curse you, Perry the Platypus." Agent-P character slides up and down the ear bud cable for easy adjustability. Stereo sound. Works with all portable music devices. -
- The apple tree gives and gives to her cherished friend, a boy who thoughtlessly takes and takes until one is a stump and the other a tired old man. There are no answers provided in this wonderfully told tale, no easy lessons. And perhaps for that reason, you and your child may never forget - The Giving Tree. - -
- A single tree grows in the meadow. It may seem lonely, but look more closely. From the insects that nibble on its leaves to tiny creatures that call its branches home, one tree is the center for a whole world of life. Page by page, children discover how animals, insects, and creatures all depend on the tree throughout the year. - - - For Ages: 3 years & up. - -
- - Branch out with this innovative stacking toy. Each evergreen piece stacks easily into the others, allowing kids to vary the tree design. Create a standard “A” frame layout. Flip it around for a “V” shaped tree. Or try any variation in between. Children explore color variation and size relation as they play. Plus, kids develop eye-hand coordination, and fine motor and problem solving skills. - - - Why You’ll Love It: - The tree-themed design supports a child’s natural curiosity to explore nature and the environment. - - - - - Age: - - - 2 years and up - - - - - - - Features: - - - - - - Wooden tree stacking base - - - - Natural tree color tones - - - - Made from eco-friendly rubber wood - - - - Nontoxic colors - - - - - Includes - - - - - - 8 stacking branches - - - - - - - - - -
- The Sesame Street monsters jump on the green movement bandwagon! Simple text and speech balloons give young ones basic information about how trees help the environment and the ways in which we all benefit from the trees on our planet. Illustrations show different species of trees and their leaves through the cycle of the seasons with labels to identify them. The payoff comes at the end with a large lift-the-flap that shows how, from a tiny seed, a mighty (and environmentally neccessary!) tree grows.
- - Winfun Tree Top Friends Spinner - - - Watch the smiles come as baby pushes the tree plunger and spins the base. Treetop Friends Spinner is a great companion that makes cheerful melodies, fun sound effects and flashes lights. It introductes the A B Cs and animal names. -
Summary: - Why did Miss Twiggley live in a tree? Why did she send her dog, Puss, out to do the shopping? Why did she always run away and hide when people came to visit? And it was rumored that Miss Twiggley had even more peculiar habits... - Old Miss Twiggley - Was friendly with bears. - "They shed on the sofa," she said, - "But who cares?" - And was it true, as the mayor's wife had heard, that she actually slept in her hat? "Simply disgraceful!" they said. But when a hurricane hits the town and the water rises, everyone is grateful to Miss Twiggley and her tree. Even better, Miss Twiggley herself learns a very important lesson, with a warm and happy ending. - - About the Author: - - •Dorothea Warren Fox lived in New Fairfield, Connecticut. She wrote and illustrated one other book for children, Follow Me the Leader. Dorothea also illustrated many others including Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care. Her artwork appeared in Parents Magazine, Baby Talk, The Saturday Evening Post, Life, Collier's, and Good Housekeeping. She died at age 85 in 1999. - Author: Dorothea Warren Fox - Illustrator: Dorothea Warren Fox - Publisher:Purple House Press - Published Date:11/01/2002 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1930900171 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Hip From Holland Totem Christmas Tree - - - Fun for the whole family to build together, 152 sturdy interlocking cardboard pieces, pressed out from beautifully designed sheets. This beautiful tree lends a warm and festive glow to any room, for the holidays. To combine with a real tree or replace with a traditional real tree. This tree will not lose needles! The Totem Christmas Tree building set designed by Kidsonroof is the unique building set that features angel, deer, two peace doves, candles, decorations and is topped with a star. Made of recycled cardboard. -
- Snuggle up with your baby at bedtime and share this soft, cuddly cloth book together! A perfect introduction to reading, it is packaged in a beautiful gift-ready box. Perfect for babies of all ages. - - - Product Measures:6.3" by 6.3" - - - - Recommended Ages: 0 - 3 years - -
- Transform this velvet-flocked tree into a fun family decoration for your holiday table. Set includes 20 pre-cut Shrinky Dinks ornaments, 8 Faber-Castell Colored EcoPencils, sparkling tinsel garland, metallic beads, silver star tree topper and rhinestone accents. Personalize the felt tree skirt with the silver glitter glue included. Decorated tree measures 10 1/2 H x 8 1/2 W. - - Features include: - - •Includes 20 pre-cut Shrinky Dinks ornaments - •Includes 8 Faber Castell Colored Eco Pencils - •Includes sparkling tinsel garland, metallic beads, silver star tree topper and rhinestone accents - •Personalize the red felt tree skirt with the silver glitter glue included - •Tree measures 10 1/2 H x 8 1/2 W -
- P'kolino Mini Puzzle Stacker - - P�kolino Mini Puzzle Stacker helps develop spatial logic and motor skills. Easy to hold rings and an extra thick stacking pole let children use it as puzzle or stacker. The rings come in different sizes and colors for easy recognition and sorting. They are made of rubber wood, which is eco friendly and durable. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Promote developing motor skill and spatial logic. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Developmental benefits - - Mini stacker has 6 rings - - Multi-use puzzle and stacker - - Extra thick stacking pole for rings - - Nontoxic paint - -
Find exactly what you are looking for - DaVinci, Halo, and aden + anais. Get fantastic everyday values across our range of products and a Savings Center that makes it easy to find the stuff on sale this week. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Diapers.com strives to deliver the best online shopping experience for you every day.