- - Bows Arts Infant 2" Classic Stretch Grosgrain Headband White - - - Bows Arts hand-tied grosgrain infant bow on no-slip stretch headband. Sized for infants. Headband partially lined with velvet for soft touch on baby's head. Bow may be worn separately. Made in USA. -
- Your little lady will be as lucky as can be in this red ladybug costume complete with black spots, wings and antennas. And with a look so cute and unique, your trick-or-treater will be spotted right away! - - Why You’ll Love It: This costume is sure to bring more than luck (think: candy!). - - Includes - • Romper - • Attached wings - • Headband - - - Charades Costume Sizing: - - Newborn: 0-6 months - 20-25 inches and 7-15 lbs. - Infant: 6-18 months - 26-32 inches and 16-24 lbs. - Toddler: 2T-4T - 33-40 inches and 25-50 lbs. - Child: 4-6X - Child X-Small - - - Material: - 100% Polyester. Made in the USA. -
- While they may be extinct, dinosaurs never go out of style (especially the candy-eating ones!). So choose a costume that’s a true Jurassic classic with this adorable costume in green and blue! - - Why You’ll Love It: With a too-cool tail and pointy teeth, this costume fits your baby dino to a “t” (T. rex that is)! - - Includes - • Brushed flannel jumpsuit - • Attached tail - • Matching headpiece - - - Charades Costume Sizing: - - Newborn: 0-6 months - 20-25 inches and 7-15 lbs. - Infant: 6-18 months - 26-32 inches and 16-24 lbs. - Toddler: 2T-4T - 33-40 inches and 25-50 lbs. - Child: 4-6X - Child X-Small - - NOTE: Footsies not included. - - - Material: - 100% Polyester. Imported-China. -
- - Bows Arts Infant 2" Classic Hair Bow Solid Plum Grosgrain - - - Pair of Bows Arts hand-tied grosgrain infant bows on no-slip stainless steel clippie. Stays in the thinest whisps of baby hair. Made in USA. -
Summary: - Could anything possibly be more fun than a pig parade!? You wouldn't think so. But you'd be wrong. A pig parade is a terrible idea. Pigs hate to march, refuse to wear the uniforms, don't care about floats, and insist on playing country music ballads. Those are just some of the reasons. And trust me, this hysterical book has plenty more! - - About the Author: - - • - Michael Ian Black - has starred in many television series and films including - Stella - , - The State - , - Wet Hot American Summer - , - Viva Variety - , Vh1's - I Love the... - series, and NBC's - Ed - . He wrote the screenplay for - Run, Fat Boy Run - , and wrote and directed the film - Wedding Daze - . Michael is also a popular stand-up comedian and world champion poker player (not true). He lives in Connecticut with his wife and two kids.^ - KEVIN HAWKES - is the illustrator of over 35 acclaimed picture books and chapter books including Library Lion, The Librarian Who Measured the Earth, Weslandia, Sidewalk Circus, and Chicken Cheeks. His vibrant colors, unusual perspectives, and sense of humor are hallmarks of his work. He lives with his charming wife and children in Southern Maine where he is often found wandering aimlessly in his garden. When forced indoors, he works quite happily painting cobalt blue skies, imaginary landscapes, and flying pianos. - Author: Michael Ian Black - Illustrator: Kevin Hawkes - Publisher:Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing - Published Date:09/07/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1416979220 - #of pages:#N/A -
- In this completely updated version of her renowned classic, Vimala McClure, founder of the International Association of Infant Massage, and its premier proponent in the United States, helps you master the techniques of infant massage so you can incorporate this joyful and wonderful healing art into your baby's life. She shows you why a daily massage can be one of the greatest gifts you give your child...and yourself. For generations mothers the world over have known that the soft stroke of their hands soothes, calms, and communicates their love to their babies. Now scientific research proves that massage can do all that and more. - - In Infant Massage, McClure shares how massage benefits children--easing discomfort, releasing tension, helping premature infants gain weight, even helping asthmatic children improve breathing function. She explains each step of the massage process with simple easy-to-follow instructions and delightful photographs demonstrating each stroke. You'll also find: - - • - Specific routines tailored to help relieve colic, fever, chest and nasal congestion - - • - Modified instructions for premature infants and babies with special needs - - • - Helpful hints on dealing with crying and fussing - - • - Lullabies, rhymes, and games to enhance the massage experience - - • - Guidance for teaching children about ""good touch"" - - • - A special chapter dedicated to fathers - - • - Compassionate advice for foster and adoptive parents - And much more - -
From your Carter's and Robeez, to the aden + anais products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Check around! You'll see we've got great prices on all products. No lines. No heavy bags. No driving. Just the products that keep your life in balance, conveniently shipped to your door faster and easier than any errand you've done before. Our award-winning customer service takes pride in helping our customers.