- Kids can now celebrate their birthday 365 days a year! Our Birthday Cake Set is colorful, fun to assemble and makes every day a party. Features include: 17 pieces, including a serving tray, a serving knife, four slices of cake and four candles, Assembling the cake improves puzzle-solving skills and Made of composite wood products and solid wood. - - - Product Measures: 9.25"L x 9.25"W x 2.75"H - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - years - -
- Happy birthday! Cut the cake into 6 segments using the - cake slice complete with 6 candles and a large centre piece - D130mm H90mm W130mm - - - - Product Measures: 4.25 Inches Tall - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - & Up - -
- Every day's a celebration, with our festive birthday party! Thirty-four pieces in this wooden set include six ready-to-cut slices of cake, removable candles and toppings, sturdy serving tray and a spatula that store neatly in a wooden box. Cake makes slicing sounds when cut! - - - Dimensions: 1.8" x 13" x 9" Packaged - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
Summary: - Take a bite out of this deliciously funny original fairy tale by a bestselling picture-book duo! - - What would you do if you were invited to the princess’s tenth birthday party but didn’t have money for a gift? Well, clever Jack decides to bake the princess a cake. - - Now he just has to get it to the castle in one piece. What could - possibly - go wrong? - - Candace Fleming and G. Brian Karas, creators of the bestselling picture book - Muncha! Muncha! - - Muncha!, - have teamed up again to bring us a modern fairy tale starring a determined boy and a story-loving princess with a good sense of humor. While girls will fall for a story featuring a princess’s birthday party, Jack’s adventures with trolls, bears, and gypsies make this the perfect read for young boys as well—and ideal for storytime. - - About the Author: - - •Candace Fleming is the clever author of - The Great and Only Barnum, - a - Publishers Weekly - and - Kirkus Reviews - Best Book of the Year; - The Lincolns, - a - Boston Globe–Horn Book - Award winner and a finalist for the - Los Angeles Times - Book Prize; and - Ben Franklin’s Almanac - and - Our Eleanor, - both ALA-ALSC Notable Children’s Books. Her books also include - Imogene’s Last Stand, Muncha! Muncha! Muncha!, Gabriella’s Song, - and the Aesop Elementary School series. She lives in Oak Park, Illinois. You can visit her at www.candacefleming.com. - - G. Brian Karas is the prolific, versatile, and acclaimed illustrator of many books for children, including - How Many Seeds in a Pumpkin? - by Margaret McNamara, winner of a Christopher Award; - Are You Going to Be Good? - by Cari Best, a - New York Times - Best Illustrated Book; - Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! - by Candace Fleming, an ALA-ALSC Notable Book; and - Home on the Bayou: A Cowboy’s Story, - which he also wrote and which received the - Boston Globe–Horn Book - Award. He lives in New York’s Hudson Valley. Visit him at www.gbriankaras.com. - Author: Candace Fleming - Illustrator: G. Brian Karas - Publisher:Schwartz & Wade - Published Date:08/24/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0375849793 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Amscan First Birthday Boy Sailor Hat - - - It’s not really a birthday until every guest is sporting a party hat and singing “Happy Birthday,” as baby tries to sneak some icing from the cake! So get the birthday kid and friends ready to party with our collection of hats in all colors, shapes and styles. -
- For the perfect birthday party. All wood, boxed in color box with bright picture on front and product images on back. Set includes tray, cake with plate and 5 candles, sugar bowl and top, 2 saucers, 2 tea cups, 2 tea bags, tea pot and top, 2 spoons. Every detail has been seen to. Even the tea bags have wooden tags. Lots of imaginative play-value. - - - Recommended Ages: 4 years & Up - -
- The set includes a cake with toppings, a cake turntable, a cake server and an icing bag. The cake can also be cut into 6 slices. Great for pretend or imaginative play. - - - Product Measures: 5.8" x 0.00" x 1.0" - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - 8 years - -
- It's Biscuit's birthday, and he's having a party! Join his friends in helping him celebrate. There are eight pages of activities at the end of the book, including a word search, maze, matching game, and more. - - - Format: Novelty Paperback - - Recommended Ages: 2 years - 6 years - -
- - Alex Jr. Stack A Cake Toy - - - Alex Jr. is a line of bright and bold infant plush and developmental toys that are designed for Baby's first year of life. As baby seeks to understand the vast new world, Alex Jr. offers toys that foster imagination, provide visual and tactile stimulation and encourage language development. Our bright colors, tags, and various textures not only stimulate sight and touch, but also help Baby master motor skills and dexterity. -
- The Great Birthday Bird says, "Hop to it! Get dressed! Today is your day. It's the Best of the Best!" Based on Dr. Seuss's Happy Birthday to You!, this fun-filled interactive book has elements to touch, move, and smell. Presented in the original book's spiffy color palette of yellow and red, Happy Birthday, Baby! helps babies and toddlers celebrate their day of all days with the Great Birthday Bird and everybody else!
- Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Since 1959, Happy Birthday to You!�Dr. Seuss's joyous ode to individuality�has allowed readers to experience firsthand the thrill of celebrating a birthday as it is done in Katroo. Awakened by the Birthday Bird, you (the reader) are swept out of town on a Smorgasbord's back to begin a day and night of feasting and feting in such Seussian splendor that it will take 20 days to sweep up the mess!
- Edushape Baby's 1st Birthday - - - Celebrate your kid's first birthday with the Edushape Baby�s 1st Birthday toy. It keeps children hooked to its varied motions, sounds and colors. This musical set of instruments encourages children to make their own music. Kids will love to shake their leg to the tunes of the music they create. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This entertaining toy set gives kids an opportunity to explore their creativity and develop their own music. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Set of 5 musical instruments - - A fun way to Introduce music to kids - - Enticing to touch and perfect to pitch - - Made from durable plastic - - Available in vibrant colors - - Baby-safe instruments - - Includes - - - A musical CD - - Baby maraca, mini rainbow shaker, bells, mini sea sound drum and rattle - -
- Board Book - - You hear your door come crashing down—those birthday monsters are in town! And they're going to wreak havoc in the most extraordinarily rude ways. What fun! From Boynton on Board, the 8-million-copy-bestselling series of extra-big, extra-fat, and extra-fun board books, here is BIRTHDAY MONSTERS. Featuring Sandra Boynton's lively rhyming text and inimitable illustrations, this story about a madcap crew of lovable party crashers will appeal to kids and adults alike. Main selection of the Children's Book-of-the-Month Club. -
- What's better than getting a brand-new toy as a birthday gift? Playing with the box it came in! Climb in for a flight across the ocean, a jaunt on a sailing ship, some sledding down a slippery slope, and a brief stint as a robot. Good thing the toy pup that came inside the box is happy to come along for the ride! Leslie Patricelli draws from the well of parental wit and wisdom for another adventure starring everyone's favorite baby character.
- - Bella Sprouts Two-Tier Diaper Cake - Blue Polka Dot Hydrangeas - - - Bella Sprouts has conceived the perfect gift! This two-tier designer diaper cake can serve as an eye catching centerpiece, a welcome home gift for baby or the finishing touch in the nursery. This cake is delivered on a silver scalloped tray, swaddled in delicate white tulle and dressed with a classic diaper pin. Created with 40 Pampers Swaddlers diapers appropriate for a newborn, this cake is adorned with elegant blue hydrangeas and blue and white polka dot ribbon. Your gift will be appreciated for its originality, whimsy and functionality. -
- A birthday event to remember is always in store when Birthday Wishes Betsy is there! Her perfectly pink hair and eye catching birthday outfit puts a smile on every little girls face. She even has her own gift to bring to the party. The gift has an attached elastic strap so it can be removed from her wrist. Betsy also includes a birthday tag so you can give her as a present! - - - Product Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 13" - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- A complete party in a Pak. With ponies and clowns out of the question this year, here is an economical way to create the perfect birthday party. Kit comes with games for two ages: Stick the Wikki Nose on the Clown for ages 3 and up, plus Do-Wikki Spin and Create for ages 6 and up. Includes 8 party favors to hand out, and 72 Wikki Stix for added party fun. Make a mural out of gift wrap create funny faces on paper plates. - - Features include: - - •Colorful, non-toxic wax and yarn product to stimulate imagination and creativity - •No glue, no preparation, no cleanup, no mess - •Appeals equally to boys and girls, 3 and up - •Affordable, reusable manipulative for home, classroom, special needs and more - •Proudly made in the USA - -
From your Creative Converting and Amscan, to the Hallmark products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. Your order will be shipped faster than your expect. If ordered by 6 p.m. on a business day, we will ship your order the same day and you will receive your products in 1 to 2 days. We focus on making life easier for our customers.