- - Zutano Cozie Hat - - - Keep your baby's head snuggly warm this winter with a Cozie winter baby hat from Zutano. Our baby ear hat has an interlock band for an extra warm fit and makes babies look cuddly and adorable, like a baby bear! Imported. - - - 80% Cotton/20% Polyester - - Made in Macau - - Machine wash cold; Do not bleach; Tumble dry low; Warm Iron - -
- - Hatley Coverall & Hat - Elmo Girl "Elmo Loves You" - - - A nighttime necessity for the little ones. All feature front appliqué design, shoulder and inseam halo snap closure and contrast cuffs. Matching embroidered cap included. 100% cotton. -
- - Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Girl Chef's Accessory Set - Pink - - - Get up and pretend! This Chef's apron and chef's hat are the perfect accessories to help you get up and grill! Add the Little Tikes Get Out 'n Grill and Grillin' Goodies to the the role play collection (Sold Separately) and experience the fun! - - Features: - - - Complete 2-piece pink chef outfit (apron & chef's hat) - - Washable fabric - - One size fits all - - Helps develop role-play skills - - Recommended Ages: 3 Years & Up - - - Material: 65% Polyester; 35% Cotton. Imported. -
- Hardcover - - Perhaps the most famous book in children’s literature, - The Cat in the Hat - by Dr. Seuss has been an icon for generations. The story of two bored children left home alone who are visited by a mischievous - but well-meaning - cat wearing an oversized red and white striped hat that brings with him a mixture of fun and trouble, is a literary marvel and a laudable achievement in the genre of reading primers. Using only 236 distinct words, many of which are monosyllabic, Seuss’ ability to twist and turn a story of such amusing entertainment is unmatched. The illustrations are classical and no less noteworthy. The image of the Cat in the Hat is one instantly recognizable to both children and adults. Spanning generations, - The Cat in the Hat - occupies a venerable position in the American canon. -
- Illustrated by Charles Vess - - Hardcover - - This is a prayer for a blueberry girl . . . - - A much-loved baby grows into a young woman: brave, adventurous, and lucky. Exploring, traveling, bathed in sunshine, surrounded by the wonders of the world. What every new parent or parent-to-be dreams of for her child, what every girl dreams of for herself. - - Let me go places that we've never been, trust and delight in her youth. - - Nationally bestselling author Neil Gaiman wrote Blueberry Girl for a friend who was about to become the mother of a little girl. Here, he and beloved illustrator Charles Vess turn this deeply personal wish for a new daughter into a book that celebrates the glory of growing up: a perfect gift for girls embarking on all the journeys of life, for their parents, and for everyone who loves them. - - Give her all these and a little bit more, gifts for a blueberry girl. -
- Lulu's older brother says she is too little to play with him. Her mama and papa are busy too, so Lulu has to make her own fun. This is a situation for Ladybug Girl! Ladybug Girl saves ants in distress, jumps through shark-infested puddles, and even skips along the great dark twisty tree trunk—all by herself. It doesn't matter what her brother says, Ladybug Girl is definitely not too little! - - - - Product Measures: 9.3"x10.9"x.3" - - - - Recommended Ages: 4 - and up years - -
Pampers, Huggies, Seventh Generation - we have them all! Compare our low prices and save. We deliver orders over $49 to your door for free in 1-2 days. Based on customer feedback, we have also expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs. Our great customer service takes pride in delighting our customers.