- The nonfiction content brings Earth-friendly messages to kids. A parent spread at the back of each book shows how easy it is to practice (and teach) eatrth-friendsly habits right at home. Children will learn about the healthy foods they can grow right at home and how eating them helps them grow, too. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- Caldecott Medal winner Kevin Henkes presents a preschool picture book that’s a celebration of spring, and a tribute to the power of the imagination. - - The girl in this book grows chocolate rabbits, tomatoes as big as beach balls, flowers that change color, and seashells in her garden. - - How does your garden grow? - -
- Join Bunny in the Garden as he cares for flowers and greets all the birds and butterflies. This environmentally friendly book is printed with recycled materials and soy inks�and features characters from the evergreen children's classic pat the bunny.
- In this delightful peek-a-boo book, children are invited to look through the holes on every other page to answer the repeating refrain, “Who’s coming to see how my garden grows?” The energetic, rhyming text introduces all sorts of creatures that are busy in the garden. - - - Author: Phyllis Gershator - - Format: Large Board Book - - Recommended Ages: 1 years - 4 years - -
Summary: - One boy's quest for a greener world... one garden at a time. - - While out exploring one day, a little boy named Liam discovers a struggling garden and decides to take care of it. As time passes, the garden spreads throughout the dark, gray city, transforming it into a lush, green world. - - This is an enchanting tale with environmental themes and breathtaking illustrations that become more vibrant as the garden blooms. Red-headed Liam can also be spotted on every page, adding a clever seek-and-find element to this captivating picture book. - - About the Author: - - •Peter Brown is a graduate of the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA. He grew up in Hopewell, NJ and now lives in Brooklyn, NY, where he's living his dream of drawing, writing, and getting paid to do it. Peter's Web site is www.peterbrownstudio.com. - Author: Peter Brown - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers - Published Date:04/01/2009 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0316015474 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Manhattan Toy Blooming Garden Book - - - Manhattan Toy Blooming Garden Book engages young minds. With every flip, a colorful garden world leaps up with bright colors and fun textures. An attached butterfly finger puppet, crinkle paper, cut out flaps, and a teething ring encourage easy learning. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This enduring soft book makes for a great laptime play. - - - Age: - 6 months to 4 years. - - - Features - - - Great quiet time play toy - - A finger puppet guides though the blooming garden - - Beautiful bright colors to stimulate learning skills - - Includes a teething ring - -
- - Learning Curve Soft Chime Garden - - - Great for building coordination and strength, the soft Chime Garden encourages baby to reach, tug and bat. Featuring soft textures, ribbons and friendly smiling faces, it provides baby with multi-sensory fun and encourages two-handed play. Choose from three modes of music to awaken baby's auditory awareness. Complete with an attachment strap, the soft Chime Garden easily attaches to a stroller or carrier bar for on-the-go fun. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 6 (L) x 6 (W) x 7.75 (H) - - Age: 6 to 24 months - -
- - NoJo Alexis Garden Diaper Stacker - - - Save space and stay organized with this adorable diaper stacker! Ties easily to changing table and holds several packs of diapers. Coordinates with the NoJo Alexis Garden bedding set. -
- This beautifully told story follows Billy from early spring to late summer as he helps his grandpa on his vegetable patch. They dig the hard ground, sow rows of seeds, and keep them watered and safe from slugs. - - - Product Measures: 0.157 x 8.5 x 10.750 - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - 5 years - -
- - NoJo Alexis Garden Musical Mobile - - - This adorable musical mobile will soothe your little one to sleep with the sweet sounds of Brahms' Lullabye. Attaches easily to a standard crib rail Designed for infants ages 0-5 months. Coordinates with the NoJo Alexis Garden collection. -
- - Crayola Pop Art Pixies Flower Garden - - - Crayola Pop Art Pixies Flower Garden allows you to build your own personal flower garden. Customize your own flower pots in Skye's Flower Garden with pre-pritned stickers and a blue metallic marker. Create cool "metallic effects" on pots, trays and labels. Because the marker images are easily wiped away, the design possibilities are endless. Garden set even doubles as a place to store personal items � like hair bands, desk accessories and more. -
Summary: - - Sometimes that very thin line between illusion and reality is not as clearly defined as we would like it to be. It certainly wasn't the day that Alan Mitz stumbled into the garden of Abdul Gasazi. For in this bizarre and eerie place -- where strange topiary trees loomed -- the evil visage of Gasazi casts its shadow. And even after Alan escaped, the spell of Gasazi still seemed to penetrate into his everyday world. In this extraordinary, unusual, and unique picture book, Chris
- - Fubulous Wubulous Girly Garden - - - Sparkly sequins and glittery gems make Glam Art Craft Kit from Fubulous Wubulous are the ultimate girly-girl craft kit. It's easy to complete with the included Glam Grabber Tool: just peel, grab, and stick. No glue needed. The three 9" x 12", self-framed, adhesive picture boards make beautiful, dazzaling masterpieces to display. Ages 5 and up. -
- - Nixilu/Majamas The Garden Dress - Charcoal - - - This full length dress will become a summer staple in your wardrobe. Perfect for wearing to any summer event or even just on a stroll in the park. Discreet pull aside nursing access and front pockets. Made from ProModl/Lycra. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low or hand to dry. Made in USA. -
Check out the most popular brands: Carter's, Robeez & aden + anais. Many people wonder how we are able to keep our prices so low. No lines. No heavy bags. No driving. Just the products that keep your life in balance, conveniently shipped to your door faster and easier than any errand you've done before. Shopping online beats waiting in line any day. With Diapers.com, there are no trips to the store, no circling the aisles, and of course, no waiting in line. Ever.