- It's Biscuit's birthday, and he's having a party! Join his friends in helping him celebrate. There are eight pages of activities at the end of the book, including a word search, maze, matching game, and more. - - - Format: Novelty Paperback - - Recommended Ages: 2 years - 6 years - -
- - Amscan First Birthday Boy Sailor Hat - - - It’s not really a birthday until every guest is sporting a party hat and singing “Happy Birthday,” as baby tries to sneak some icing from the cake! So get the birthday kid and friends ready to party with our collection of hats in all colors, shapes and styles. -
Summary: - Presents pictures labeled in both Spanish and English under such headings as "Going to school," "Weather," and "At the supermarket." - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:DK Publishing - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:DK Preschool - Published Date:10/01/1993 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1564582558 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Edushape Baby's 1st Birthday - - - Celebrate your kid's first birthday with the Edushape Baby�s 1st Birthday toy. It keeps children hooked to its varied motions, sounds and colors. This musical set of instruments encourages children to make their own music. Kids will love to shake their leg to the tunes of the music they create. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This entertaining toy set gives kids an opportunity to explore their creativity and develop their own music. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Set of 5 musical instruments - - A fun way to Introduce music to kids - - Enticing to touch and perfect to pitch - - Made from durable plastic - - Available in vibrant colors - - Baby-safe instruments - - Includes - - - A musical CD - - Baby maraca, mini rainbow shaker, bells, mini sea sound drum and rattle - -
- With eight 12-page books, 32 flash cards, a parent guide and an 8-page activity book, Word Play is packed with great games, activities, and stories. It will jump-start kids' reading abilities by improving their recognition of the 32 essential words that kids need to know by sight. - - - For Ages: 3 years & up. - -
- A wild word-building adventure! When Mr. Websley is accidentally silenced by the Silent E Machine, Leap, Lily and Tad must journey through the Complex Word Complex to build the code words needed to return his voice. Guided only by the "Absent Professor Device," the kids learn how to build the complex words needed to solve the code and save the day. Humorous songs add to the fun and help teach the rules for advanced word-building. - - - Recommended Ages: 2 - 5 years - -
- The Great Birthday Bird says, "Hop to it! Get dressed! Today is your day. It's the Best of the Best!" Based on Dr. Seuss's Happy Birthday to You!, this fun-filled interactive book has elements to touch, move, and smell. Presented in the original book's spiffy color palette of yellow and red, Happy Birthday, Baby! helps babies and toddlers celebrate their day of all days with the Great Birthday Bird and everybody else!
- Babies have a lot to say before they can actually speak. The photos in this book show real babies using simple gestures to communicate ten common words. Show your baby the sign, point to the picture, and say the word. You'll be surprised how quickly those tiny little hands begin to mimic yours. -
- Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Since 1959, Happy Birthday to You!�Dr. Seuss's joyous ode to individuality�has allowed readers to experience firsthand the thrill of celebrating a birthday as it is done in Katroo. Awakened by the Birthday Bird, you (the reader) are swept out of town on a Smorgasbord's back to begin a day and night of feasting and feting in such Seussian splendor that it will take 20 days to sweep up the mess!
- Board Book - - With imaginative photographic designs, simple word labels, and stimulating questions, these are the perfect first word and counting board books for parents and toddlers to share. The books cover all the most popular preschool subjects—such as vehicles, animals, and colors—and each section is accessible by means of a helpful picture tab visible from anywhere in the book. - - Book is 9.25" x 6.25". 28 Pages. -
- Find out which letters belong to which word! This game teaches children which letters belong to which word; an important foundation for learning to read. The self-correcting puzzle pieces show whether the words have been put together correctly. - - Several different games can be played to meet your child's developmental stage and guarantee age-appropriate learning and fun. Trains fundamental skills and develops Letter Association, Spelling Strategies and Reading & Word Recognition. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- Kids can now celebrate their birthday 365 days a year! Our Birthday Cake Set is colorful, fun to assemble and makes every day a party. Features include: 17 pieces, including a serving tray, a serving knife, four slices of cake and four candles, Assembling the cake improves puzzle-solving skills and Made of composite wood products and solid wood. - - - Product Measures: 9.25"L x 9.25"W x 2.75"H - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - years - -
- LeapFrog Fridge Words Magnetic Word Builder - - - LeapFrog Fridge Words Magnetic Word Builder builds a child�s vocabulary with over 325 words through three different levels of play. These levels include Load a Letter, Word Play and Word Building. All pieces are attached securely to a magnetic surface. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Children not only learn letter names and sounds through fun songs with the Word Builder, they also explore letter combinations to create over 325 words. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Features three ways to play: Load a Letter, Word Builder and Word Hunt learning modes - - Develops rhyming skills and teaches word building for three-letter words - - Build over 325 words with magnetic letters that teach and sing - - Includes letters A through Z, plus three additional letters - - Lights follow letters to reinforce learning - - Letters and magnetic letter reader attach securely to the refrigerator - - - Required Batteries: - 2 "AA" batteries (Included) - -
- Board Book - - You hear your door come crashing down—those birthday monsters are in town! And they're going to wreak havoc in the most extraordinarily rude ways. What fun! From Boynton on Board, the 8-million-copy-bestselling series of extra-big, extra-fat, and extra-fun board books, here is BIRTHDAY MONSTERS. Featuring Sandra Boynton's lively rhyming text and inimitable illustrations, this story about a madcap crew of lovable party crashers will appeal to kids and adults alike. Main selection of the Children's Book-of-the-Month Club. -
- Every day's a celebration, with our festive birthday party! Thirty-four pieces in this wooden set include six ready-to-cut slices of cake, removable candles and toppings, sturdy serving tray and a spatula that store neatly in a wooden box. Cake makes slicing sounds when cut! - - - Dimensions: 1.8" x 13" x 9" Packaged - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- What's better than getting a brand-new toy as a birthday gift? Playing with the box it came in! Climb in for a flight across the ocean, a jaunt on a sailing ship, some sledding down a slippery slope, and a brief stint as a robot. Good thing the toy pup that came inside the box is happy to come along for the ride! Leslie Patricelli draws from the well of parental wit and wisdom for another adventure starring everyone's favorite baby character.
- A birthday event to remember is always in store when Birthday Wishes Betsy is there! Her perfectly pink hair and eye catching birthday outfit puts a smile on every little girls face. She even has her own gift to bring to the party. The gift has an attached elastic strap so it can be removed from her wrist. Betsy also includes a birthday tag so you can give her as a present! - - - Product Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 13" - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- A complete party in a Pak. With ponies and clowns out of the question this year, here is an economical way to create the perfect birthday party. Kit comes with games for two ages: Stick the Wikki Nose on the Clown for ages 3 and up, plus Do-Wikki Spin and Create for ages 6 and up. Includes 8 party favors to hand out, and 72 Wikki Stix for added party fun. Make a mural out of gift wrap create funny faces on paper plates. - - Features include: - - •Colorful, non-toxic wax and yarn product to stimulate imagination and creativity - •No glue, no preparation, no cleanup, no mess - •Appeals equally to boys and girls, 3 and up - •Affordable, reusable manipulative for home, classroom, special needs and more - •Proudly made in the USA - -
Creative Converting, Amscan, Hallmark - we have them all! We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We encourage you to compare prices. We deliver orders over $49 to your door for free in 1-2 days. Based on customer feedback, we have also expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs. We also take pride in delighting our customers, and do everything we can to ensure that your experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.