- Get ready to explore the great outdoors with Elmo and learn all about wild animals, fish and weather! With a dancing shade, a mischievous drawer, a frisky television, and a playful computer, Elmo's World is the perfect place for preschoolers to learn all about the world around them. So if you want to know what to wear in the rain, where a fish lives or which animals are wild, it's time to visit Elmo's World! - - - Product Measures: 0.5 x 5.4 x 7.5 IN - - Recommended Ages: 12 months & up - -
Everyone?s favorite sesame street character is ready to be hugged and tickled. Everyone loves Elmo and you will too. It is 20? long. This is an exclusive sesame street character by Gund. It is bright red fluffy plush. It is surface washable and is soft and huggable. - - Features include: - - •Bright red fluffy plush - •Exclusive sesame street character by Gund - •Surface washable - •Measures 20" long -
- Sing Along Your Sesame Street friends are getting together to sing their favorite songs, and they're inviting you to join all the fun. So sing along with Big Bird, Grover, Ernie, and special guest star Madeline Kahn as they perform Sesame Street favorites "Sing" and "Rubber Duckie," as well as all-time classics like "Old MacDonald," the "Alphabet Song," and more! Kids Favorite Country Songs Howdy! Join Elmo and his cousin Elmer in a Rootin' Tootin' Hootin' Hollerin' Country Jamboree! - - This DVD is packed with boot-stompin' original songs, old favorites, familiar faces, and some new friends, too! Lee Ann Womack sings "Skip to My Lou" and "Farmer in the Dell" with Elmo. John McEuen stops by to sing "Oh Susanna," LD Miller and John Popper play their harmonicas on "Home on the Range," and Alison Krauss and Union Station fiddle along to the "Sesame Jamboree." Bonus features include performances by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, and Garth Brooks! Sesame Sings Karaoke Get ready for a musical extravaganza with the Muppets from Sesame Street! Something's in the air on Sesame Street that makes everyone want to sing! Elmo and Rosita break into song when they have a playmate, but can't find each other! "Won't Somebody Come and Play?" The music goes on into the night when Sesame Street stays up late to sing more songs – karaoke style. Kids of all ages can sing and dance along to renditions of such Sesame Street favorites as "ABC-DEF-GHI," "You Say Hola, Ladybug Picnic," "New Way to Walk," "Let's Go Driving," "and People in Your Neighborhood." And the beat goes on – even with forgotten lyrics, stage fright and a broken karaoke machine! Featuring special guest performance clips by Gloria Estefan, Destiny's Child and Ben Stiller! - - - Product Measures: 0.6 x 5.4 x 7.5 IN - - Recommended Ages: 12 months & up - -
Summary: - Share a Sesame Street story as only you can. Record a Story: Sesame Street, Together at Heart enables family and friends to read a story to children even when they can t be there in person. Grandparents and other special people in a child s life can create a personal memento across the miles with this keepsake storybook. Your voice will be saved in these pages for little ones to enjoy again and again. - - This unique storybook featuring Elmo and his Sesame Street friends plays your personalized recording as the child turns each colorful page. Each time a child turns the page, a lively musical tune plays, and the child hears the loved one s voice reading the story. There s an audio message from Elmo himself on the book s dedication page. - - Record a Story: Sesame Street, Together at Heart is easy to set up. Follow these directions: - Turn to the page you wish to record. - Press the RECORD button. Listen to the instructions. When you hear a beeping sound, read the words on the page. - After you are finished reading the page, press STOP. You can re-record until you are satisfied with your recording. Repeat the process with the remaining pages of the book. - Set the locking switch behind the screw-on plate to ensure that your recording won t be inadvertently erased. Your voice recording is permanent; it will not be lost when the book s batteries are changed. Three replaceable AAA batteries come with the book. - - This recordable storybook was designed for children ages 18 months to 3 years. It is a wonderful gift idea for out-of-town relatives, a parent who is away from home frequently, or someone in the military assigned to a faraway land. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:Editors of Publications International Ltd. - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Publications International - Published Date:09/01/2010 - Format:Board Book - ISBN:1450801978 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Highlights: - - Reading comes to life with VTech's V. Reader Interactive E-Reading System. This storyteller learning system brings books to life and makes reading vivid and fun for your child! Kids can touch and play as they learn core reading skills, touch the screen to read the story, and play interactive reading games. - - - Description: - - With the V.Reader Interactive E-Reading System, children will discover the joy of reading while interacting with well-loved characters like Elmo and Disney Princesses. As the stories come alive with animations and sounds on the color touch screen, children take a journey into a world of imagination while developing the necessary building blocks to grow from a pre-reader to a confident and fluent reader. The V.Reader comes pre-loaded with the "What's That Noise" storybook and fun applications such as a Photo Viewer, Video Player, and art activities. Additional storybook cartridges (sold separately) offer new stories and adventures and feature a fully narrated and animated story, reading skill games, and a Story Dictionary. You can even download additional e-books, avatars, and themes while tracking your child's progress on VTech's Learning Lodge Navigator! - - - Features: - - 3.5" color touch screen - Plays fully animated stories with story narration, character voices, vivid graphics, and exciting sounds and music! - Storybook Cartridges have 3 ways to play: Watch the Story, Reading Games, and Story Dictionary - USB port and SD memory card slot for expansion - Multimedia Capabilities: Photo Viewer, Video Player, Art & Writing Programs - Durable, kid-friendly design - Download additional e-books and track your child's progress at VTech's Learning Lodge Navigator - - - Product Measures: 1.1 x 6.93 x 8.78 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 7 years - -
- Preschoolers can put on a rockin' performance with the Let's Rock Elmo Guitar. Packed with fun features, the Guitar includes three preschool tunes, three modes of play, light-up keys and a fun whammy bar. For even more rockin' fun, the Let's Rock Elmo Guitar also interacts with the Let's Rock Elmo character, which is sold separately, who magically knows when you have the Let's Rock Elmo Guitar and plays along with you to the Elmo's World song. The guitar comes with instructions. It includes 3 AA batteries. - - - Dimensions: 2.2 (L) x 16 (W) x 11 (H) - - Age: 18 months to 4 years - -
- Potty training can be fun! Create a positive potty time experience for your child with Elmo, Baby Bear, Grover, and other Sesame Street friends with Elmo's Potty Time! This amusing and song-filled DVD teaches children that everyone - mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, and even monsters-has to learn how to use the potty. Your child will learn that accidents are okay and that it takes time and practice before he can use the potty on his own. So dance, sing, and laugh as your child learns confidence-building skills and helpful healthy habits that will last a lifetime. - - - Product Measures: 0.7 x 5.4 x 7.5 IN - - Recommended Ages: 12 months & up - -
- What can you do with a line, a circle, a square, a triangle? Sing and dance with SteveSongs as you use shapes to draw everything from castles to cities to beach-side waterslides. New enhanced CD includes video animation and audio singalong. - - - Product Measures: 9.75x10x.15 - - - - Recommended Ages: 4 years - 7 years - -
- Elmo and his friends play a variation of everyone's favorite game, "Simon Says." This one, called "Elmo Says," is just like the original, except that a furry little red monster leads the action. Kids and adults can read and join in the play�they just have to be careful to listen for those magic words: Elmo says!
- Children can act out these special lyrics to the song "If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands" with the Elmo puppet. Clap your hands, rub your tummy, and scratch your nose along with Elmo and friends. Wonderful, whimsical illustrations add to the charm of this unique book.
- Gund Elmo - - Gund Elmo is everyone's favorite Sesame Street character. Soft and under-stuffed for extra-snuggling. This highly durable soft toy is surface washable and is easy to maintain. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Everyone's favorite red monster brought home for play and snuggling. - - - Age: - Newborn and up - - - Features - - - Durable material - - Easy to clean - - Measures 15" - - Under-stuffed, makes it more cuddly and lovable - -
Melissa & Doug, Fisher Price, Radio Flyer - and 642 other brands make our Toys & Books selection extraordinary. Check around! You'll see we've got great prices on all products. When you order by 6 p.m. on a business day, most orders will ship the same day and you will receive it in 1 to 2 business days. We focus on making life easier for our customers.