- - Bella Sprouts Two-Tier Diaper Cake - Blue Polka Dot Hydrangeas - - - Bella Sprouts has conceived the perfect gift! This two-tier designer diaper cake can serve as an eye catching centerpiece, a welcome home gift for baby or the finishing touch in the nursery. This cake is delivered on a silver scalloped tray, swaddled in delicate white tulle and dressed with a classic diaper pin. Created with 40 Pampers Swaddlers diapers appropriate for a newborn, this cake is adorned with elegant blue hydrangeas and blue and white polka dot ribbon. Your gift will be appreciated for its originality, whimsy and functionality. -
- The set includes a cake with toppings, a cake turntable, a cake server and an icing bag. The cake can also be cut into 6 slices. Great for pretend or imaginative play. - - - Product Measures: 5.8" x 0.00" x 1.0" - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - 8 years - -
- Kids can now celebrate their birthday 365 days a year! Our Birthday Cake Set is colorful, fun to assemble and makes every day a party. Features include: 17 pieces, including a serving tray, a serving knife, four slices of cake and four candles, Assembling the cake improves puzzle-solving skills and Made of composite wood products and solid wood. - - - Product Measures: 9.25"L x 9.25"W x 2.75"H - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - years - -
- - Alex Jr. Stack A Cake Toy - - - Alex Jr. is a line of bright and bold infant plush and developmental toys that are designed for Baby's first year of life. As baby seeks to understand the vast new world, Alex Jr. offers toys that foster imagination, provide visual and tactile stimulation and encourage language development. Our bright colors, tags, and various textures not only stimulate sight and touch, but also help Baby master motor skills and dexterity. -
- Happy birthday! Cut the cake into 6 segments using the - cake slice complete with 6 candles and a large centre piece - D130mm H90mm W130mm - - - - Product Measures: 4.25 Inches Tall - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - & Up - -
- "That egg is mine! I saw it first," says Goose. "I touched it first. It's mine," declares Duck. Like James Marshall's George and Martha, and Rosemary Wells's Benjamin and Tulip, Duck and Goose have to work at getting along. You see, Duck doesn't much care for Goose at first-and Goose isn't fond of Duck-but both want the egg that each claims to be his. As the two tend to their egg, and make plans for the future, they come to appreciate one another's strengths. And when a bluebird points out that it isn't really an egg-it's a polka dot ball-the two are not dismayed. After all, it is a lovely ball. . . .Filled with humor that young children will appreciate-and recognize!-and starring two unforgettable characters, Duck & Goose has all the ingredients of a classic-in-the-making.
Summary: - Take a bite out of this deliciously funny original fairy tale by a bestselling picture-book duo! - - What would you do if you were invited to the princess’s tenth birthday party but didn’t have money for a gift? Well, clever Jack decides to bake the princess a cake. - - Now he just has to get it to the castle in one piece. What could - possibly - go wrong? - - Candace Fleming and G. Brian Karas, creators of the bestselling picture book - Muncha! Muncha! - - Muncha!, - have teamed up again to bring us a modern fairy tale starring a determined boy and a story-loving princess with a good sense of humor. While girls will fall for a story featuring a princess’s birthday party, Jack’s adventures with trolls, bears, and gypsies make this the perfect read for young boys as well—and ideal for storytime. - - About the Author: - - •Candace Fleming is the clever author of - The Great and Only Barnum, - a - Publishers Weekly - and - Kirkus Reviews - Best Book of the Year; - The Lincolns, - a - Boston Globe–Horn Book - Award winner and a finalist for the - Los Angeles Times - Book Prize; and - Ben Franklin’s Almanac - and - Our Eleanor, - both ALA-ALSC Notable Children’s Books. Her books also include - Imogene’s Last Stand, Muncha! Muncha! Muncha!, Gabriella’s Song, - and the Aesop Elementary School series. She lives in Oak Park, Illinois. You can visit her at www.candacefleming.com. - - G. Brian Karas is the prolific, versatile, and acclaimed illustrator of many books for children, including - How Many Seeds in a Pumpkin? - by Margaret McNamara, winner of a Christopher Award; - Are You Going to Be Good? - by Cari Best, a - New York Times - Best Illustrated Book; - Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! - by Candace Fleming, an ALA-ALSC Notable Book; and - Home on the Bayou: A Cowboy’s Story, - which he also wrote and which received the - Boston Globe–Horn Book - Award. He lives in New York’s Hudson Valley. Visit him at www.gbriankaras.com. - Author: Candace Fleming - Illustrator: G. Brian Karas - Publisher:Schwartz & Wade - Published Date:08/24/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0375849793 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - My fellow Americans: - - It is our pleasure, our honor, our duty as citizens to present to you - Duck for President - . Here is a duck who began in a humble pond. Who worked his way to farmer. To governor. And now, perhaps, to the highest office in the land. - Some say, if he walks like a duck and talks like a duck, he is a duck. - We say, if he walks like a duck and talks like a duck, he will be the next president of the United States of America. - Thank you for your vote. - - About the Author: - - • - Doreen Cronin - is the author of many bestselling picture books, including - Thump, Quack, Moo: A Whacky Adventure; Bounce; Wiggle - ; - Duck for President - ; - Giggle, Giggle, Quack - ; - Dooby Dooby Moo - ; and the Caldecott Honor Book - Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type - . She lives in Brooklyn, New York. Visit Doreen online at doreencronin.com^ - Betsy Lewin - is the Caldecott Honor-winning illustrator of - Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type - and its sequels, - Giggle, Giggle, Quack, - - Duck for President, - - Dooby Dooby Moo - and - Thump, Quack, Moo - , in addition to a number of other picture books, including - So, What's It Like to Be a Cat? - and - Two Eggs, Please. - She lives in Brooklyn, New York. - Author: Doreen Cronin - Illustrator: Betsy Lewin - Publisher:Atheneum - Published Date:03/02/2004 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0689863772 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Design and decorate this adorable rubber duck. When dry, this rubber duck will become your child's favorite tub toy. With the 8 pots of special paint and a paintbrush included, this kit is a wonderful craft activity. The completed rubber duck is great for pool or bathtub play! - - - Recommended Ages: 4 years & up - -
- - Melissa & Doug Longfellow - Duck - - - Bright orange, velvety bill and legs provide a dramatic visual contrast to this duck's sunny yellow body. Over twenty inches long, this duck is happy to perch on your shoulders or in your lap. - - - Product Dimensions: 20 x 4 x 4 - - Recommended Ages: 6 months & Up - -
- - Toysmith 4 M Robot Duck #3648 - - - If it walks like a duck, it's not a duck, it's our silly robot. Our Robot Duck Kit comes with everything you need to create a robot that walks like a duck. This is a great educational kit for the scientist in your family. -
Diapers.com, Trumpette, Skip Hop - we have them all! Many people wonder how we are able to keep our prices so low. We offer free delivery on orders over $49. If you don't like something, send it back. If you have a suggestion, let us know. And did we mention our award-winning customer service?