- - Bravado Allure Underwire Nursing Bra - Black - - - - A revolution in underwire nursing bra design, the Allure Underwire Nursing - Bra combines Bravado’s expertise in innovative bra development with our - extensive knowledge of a nursing mother’s need for good breast health - and comfort, to create a product that you will be proud to recommend, - fit and sell. Featuring the new standard in Underwire Nursing Bras - offered exclusively by Bravado: Supple-FitTM design - - -
- - Belabumbum Starlit Nursing Cami & Pant - - - Super Soft 100% Pima Cotton, Cami Has Underbust Nursing Access And Adjustable Straps For The Perfect Fit. Loungepant Has Easy Fit And Drawstring Waist -
- This essential breastfeeding guide for mothers who work outside the home tells the special reasons working moms should breastfeed, how to get started nursing, how to combine breastfeeding and formula feeding, and how to deal with bosses and coworkers. - - Updates to the second edition include changes in the workplace laws that affect working mothers who breastfeed, new research on working moms and infant attachment, and new material by best-selling author Kathleen Huggins on breast pumps and pumping. - - - Paperback - -
- Enjoy the rhythms and cozy warmth of the forty-six nursery rhymes in this nostalgic collection. This treasured gift book features a feather from the plumage of Mother Goose hidden on every page, waiting to be found by youngsters. Book with CD edition includes songs and rhymes performed by Caroline Butler, Charles Spicer, Nick Hooper and Dave Townsend. - - - Product Measures: 10.25x9x.47 - - - - Recommended Ages: 0 years - 5 years - -
Summary: - Robert Sabuda's - The Movable Mother Goose - puts a new spin on traditional nursery rhymes as they come alive in a glorious explosion of color! - This pop-up extravaganza by award winner Robert Sabuda is destined to become a new classic for all generations. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Robert Sabuda - Illustrator: Robert Sabuda - Publisher:Little Simon - Published Date:10/01/1999 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0689811926 - #of pages:#N/A -
- To a small child, words are magical. And the most magical of all are the beloved, venerable words of Mother Goose. Now folklorist Iona Opie has gathered more than sixty treasured rhymes in their most perfect, honest form. From "Hey Diddle, Diddle" and "Pat-a-Cake" to "Little Jack Horner" and "Pussycat, Pussycat," these are familiar verses that have been passed from parent to child for generations; these are the rhymes that are every child's birthright. With watercolors by Rosemary Wells that may prove equally enduring, MY VERY FIRST MOTHER GOOSE captures the simple joy and the sly humor that are the essence of Mother Goose. Parents and children will find themselves exploring this volume together, savoring delightful details and funny surprises on every page. This is a book that promises hours of quiet smiles and merry grins for readers of all ages.
- Why is breastfeeding best for my baby? Will I like it? What if it hurts? What happens when my maternity leave is over? Will I be able to use a breast pump? How can I make this work? - The American Academy of Pediatrics, the organization that represents the nation’s finest pediatricians, answers these questions and many more in this invaluable resource to help you and your baby get the healthiest possible start. The benefits of breastfeeding will last a lifetime, for both you and your baby. - - - Here is everything new mothers need to know about breastfeeding. From preparing for the first feeding to adjusting to home, family, and work life as a nursing mother, this comprehensive resource covers: - • Preparing for breastfeeding before your baby is born - • Breastfeeding benefits for mothers and babies, including the most recent neurological, psychological, and immunological research showing why breastfeeding enhances your infant’s immune system and protects against many common illnesses - • Establishing a nursing routine and what to do when you return to work - • The father’s role and creating a postpartum support network - • Handling special situations, from C-sections to premature births - • Breastfeeding beyond infancy - • Weaning your baby - • Solutions to common breastfeeding challenges - • Mothers everywhere will find this book an indispensable guide to one of life’s most important decisions. -
- Snuggle up with your baby at bedtime and share this soft, cuddly cloth book together! A perfect introduction to reading, it is packaged in a beautiful gift-ready box. Perfect for babies of all ages. - - - Product Measures:6.3" by 6.3" - - - - Recommended Ages: 0 - 3 years - -
- - Melissa & Doug Cream & Puff - Mother & Baby Bear - - - Here is a mother-and-cub pair with lots of love to share. Snuggle these teddy bears together when it's time to "hibernate," or engage your child in pretend play and see what stories unfold. Mom and baby have different color fur, but it's not hard to spot the family resemblance: Both are utterly huggable. - - - Product Dimensions: 16 x 6 x 4 - - Recommended Ages: 6 months & Up - -
- - Melissa & Doug Marsh & Mallow - Mother & Baby Bear - - - Soft and squooshy as marshmallows, this mother and baby pair are stuffed full of nutritious love! Mama Marsh and baby bear Mallow are accessorized by a charming satin ribbon bow and have cute pink noses and velvety paws. - - - Product Dimensions: 16 x 6 x 4 - - Recommended Ages: 6 months & Up - -
- Baby loves your hugs! Cuddle baby close while reading this soft,cloth book. Baby will enjoy the colorful illustrations of happy babies and their huggable friends on these easy-to-grab, durable pages. The embroidered cover of this handmade book features fun fabrics, color and textures, perfect for baby to explore. Together, enjoy this sweet book and invite baby to look, touch and learn. - - - Product Dimensions: 8" x 8" (some variance may exist due to hand sewing) - - Recomm
- America’s baby experts offer timeless advice for new mothers which reflects the Sears’s “attachment parenting” philosophy—a natural, instinctive style of parenting. It addresses all the issues—practical, emotional, and philosophical—that a new mother faces every day. Dr. Sears’s suggestions appear throughout the book, while the majority of the book reflects the straightforward tone of Martha Sears, an experienced mother of eight. - - This beloved collection of thoughtful, insightful, and practical advice is now made even better with beautiful 4-color illustrations throughout—a great gift! - - - Hardcover - -
- - - Belly Bandit Mother Tucker Crew Neck - Nude - - - - Mother Tucker™ is the ultimate compression tank! You'll be WOWed with how it smoothes and shapes your middle! Mother Tucker™ uses a soft tubular knit, designed with three zones of varying compression. - The center section - with the most compression - flattens your tummy, promoting a slimmer silhouette. The 3" anti-roll bottom applies muffinology™ technology to help smooth your "muffin top", while the upper section provides the perfect amount of support; helping to eliminate that squeezed feeling. - - Unique muffinology™ technology - the science of slimming one's "muffin top" - Anti-roll bottom for day-long comfort - No vertical seams - Contours without creasing - Easily stretches to conform to your curves, but won't lose it's shape - Tagless - Specially woven breathable material - stay cool longer - Tuckable length - Wear it alone, or as an undergarment - Undetectable under clothing - Perfect companion to your Belly Bandit® and beyond - Show off your shape, not your bulge! - - Tank Size: Fits Size: - SM 2 - 6 - MD 8 - 10 - LG 12 - 14 - XL 16 - 20 - -
From your Bravado Designs and Skip Hop, to the Belly Bandit products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. You will consistently find that our prices are among the lowest in the industry. And here's the best part: we deliver everything to your door in 1-2 days for free on orders of $49 or more. We don't hide our telephone number, like most websites.