Summary: - - This one-volume library of classic children's literature contains nursery rhymes, poems, fables, and stories, and is lavishly illustrated with more than two hundred full-color drawings by sixteen different artists. - - - About the Author: - - •Armand Eisen is the editor of this collection and president of Ariel Books, was educated at Amherst College and is a well-known editor, publisher, writer, and art director of children's books. He has a particular interest in classic stories and fairy tales, which lead to the creation of this volume. He divides his time between Greenwich, Connecticut, and New York City. - Author: Armand Eisen - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Houghton Mifflin Books for Children - Published Date:10/26/1992 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:039553349X - #of pages:#N/A -
- Dorothy Law Nolte, a lifelong teacher and lecturer on family dynamics, presents a simple but powerful guide to parenting the old-fashioned way: instilling values through example. Dr. Nolte's inspiration? Children Learn What They Live, the celebrated poem she wrote in 1954. Written with psychotherapist Rachel Harris, each of the 19 couplets of the poem is developed into a chapteróon jealousy, shame, praise, recognition, honesty, fairness, tolerance, and more. Positive, realistic, filled with a rare common sense, it is a book to help parents find their own parenting wisdom, and to raise children with a surer, steadier, more understanding hand. - - - 240 Pages - -
Summary: - This cautionary tale about whiny children being eaten by monsters is upended when the monsters cannot decide how best to prepare their meal. A whiny child salad doesn't work because there's paprika in the dressing. A whiny child cake won't do because the flour spills all over the floor. Whiny child burgers are out of the question because the grill is too hard to light. When the persnickety monsters finally decide that whiny child cucumber sandwiches are the perfect solution, their
- - Weleda Children's Tooth Gel - - - - - Weleda’s Children’s Tooth Gel has been especially developed for children to provide natural care for their milk teeth and maintain their natural balance of flora. The tooth gel is made entirely of natural constituents that are perfectly safe if a bit is swallowed. The various essential oils have a taste and fragrance that most children find delicious and the bright orange color – from the carotenoids in calendula – helps make teeth-brushing a fun time for children. - - - - - How it works: - The cleaning agent in Children’s Tooth Gel is silica. This mineral cleans the teeth gently yet thoroughly, without affecting the enamel on the milk teeth. The calendula extract keeps gums healthy. The toothpaste does not contain any fluoride, because sufficient amounts of this can be obtained from food. If the use of fluoride is necessary in individual situations, it is best to discuss this with a dentist. Regularly brushing with Children’s Tooth Gel removes plaque and protects teeth against decay in a natural way. - - - - - Directions for use: - If your child is still very young, they will not yet be able to rinse their mouths out. It is however, important to start brushing your child’s teeth from the moment they grow their first teeth. Once a child gets to three or four years of age, they will be able to do this themselves. It is not necessary to squeeze a long ‘strip’ of toothpaste on to the brush, all you need is a pea size amount. It does not matter how much Children’s Tooth Gel a child swallows – they will have no undesired side effects thanks to the toothpaste’s natural composition. - - - - - Especially for: - children from the day they grow their first tooth, for daily brushing. - - - - - What is in Children’s Tooth Gel? - - - *Calendula extract prevents inflammation and helps keep the mucous membranes healthy; *Alginate from algae is used as a thickening agent; *Water is used as a thinning agent; *Glycerin, prepared from plant-based oils, gives the product its consistency and makes the substance glossy; *Silicea from quartz gently yet thoroughly cleanses the teeth; *Aesculin from horse chestnuts has an astringent strengthening effect on the gums as well as anti-decay properties; - - - - Combination of natural essential oils, including essential oil of spearmint and fennel oil, acts as a fragrance and has a preserving effect. -
Summary: - Check out this rollicking, humorous, and heartwarming twist on the classic "first pet" story about a young bear and her favorite pet boy! - - When Lucy, a young bear, discovers a boy in the woods, she's absolutely delighted. She brings him home and begs her mom to let her keep him, even though her mom warns, "Children make terrible pets." But mom relents, and Lucy gets to name her new pet Squeaker. - - Through a series of hilarious and surprising scenes, readers can join Lucy and Squeaker on their day of fun and decide for themselves whether or not children really do make terrible pets. - - About the Author: - - •Peter Brown is a graduate of the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA. He grew up in Hopewell, NJ and now lives in Brooklyn, NY, where he's living his dream of drawing, writing, and getting paid to do it. Peter's website is www.peterbrownstudio.com. - Author: Peter Brown - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers - Published Date:09/07/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0316015482 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Hardcover - - In this enchanting and comprehensive collection, the lullabies we all were rocked to sleep with, such as “Rock-a-Bye Baby” and “Hush Little Baby, Don’t You Cry,” mingle with traditional lullabies from around the world. Here are beautiful lyrics to sing or read to little ones, from Shakespeare’s lullaby for the fairy queen, Titania, to Brahms’s “Lullaby”; and from Gershwin’s “Summertime” to Langston Hughes’s lovely lullaby for a “night black baby.” Here, too, are poems for children that range from tender to nonsensical, from quiet to raucous–from Walter de la Mare to T. S. Eliot to Lewis Carroll, Edward Lear, and Ogden Nash. - - Whether the intent is to soothe or to amuse, there’s something here for every mood, every child, and the child in every adult. A delightful, gift-perfect collection. - - -
Summary: - - The goal of the fourth edition of Children's Literature: Discovery for a Lifetime is to help teachers, librarians, and parents infuse literature into children's lives and to promote a lifelong interest in books. The theme is "literature for a lifetime." Some of the key elements of this text are to help educators select books that will enhance children's learning and development, implement literature in the classroom that will support the curriculum and meet established standards, identify books children will respond to, share literature that will stimulate their responses, infuse literature into elementary classrooms and homes, choose appropriate literature for English Language Learners, and enhance literature experiences with the computer and the Internet. - - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Barbara D.^Amspaugh-Corson Stoodt-Hill - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Prentice Hall - Published Date:04/27/2008 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0131589393 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Teamson Children's Table Lamp - Alphabet - - - Add A Beautiful Hand Made, Hand Painted Alphabet Collection Lamp To Your Childs Room. Its Sure To Brighten Up Any Childs Day And Make a Wonderful Decorative Piece. -
- Natural Solution for the Common Flu - - - Find a natural solution for your child�s symptoms of flu in Boiron Children's Oscillococcinum. This is a children's formula and Oscillococcinum is frequently recommended around the world as a solution to treat flu-like symptoms such as fatigue, body aches, chills and fever. This works well on children because it does not have any side effects. - - - Easy to use - - Homeopathic solution - - Has no side effects - - Great to taste - - - Make use of this treatment, which lets you treat flu-like symptoms of your child in a natural manner. This shortens the life of the flu so your child feels better, sooner. - - - Just For You: - Children 2 years and over - - - A Closer Look: - Boiron Children's Oscillococcinum formula has active ingredients that can help reduce the duration and severity of symptoms your child might be having. Inactive ingredients lactose, sucrose also make it a useful formula. - - - Usage: - Dissolve entire contents of one tube in the mouth every 6 hours, up to 3 times a day. - - - FDA disclaimer: - - These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. - "
- - Timeless Classics—Old Maid, Animal Rummy, Hearts, and Crazy Eights! - - - A perfect antidote to the “I’ve got nothing to do” blues, these four classic card games from the 50s and 60s have been delighting bored children from one generation to the next. Each game is a faithful reproduction of the whimsical artwork parents remember so well. Packaged in a sturdy wear-and-tear box, they make the perfect choice for family game night or long car trips. - - - Recommended Ages: 4 years & up - -
- - Whoowasit -- Electronic Children's Game - - - Whoowasit is an interactive board game with an exciting electronic feature. Players must find the magical ring that was stolen from the wise king by a castle resident under the spell of the evil wizard. Playing against the clock, players move through the castle rooms to uncover clues to who stole the precious gem. Along the way, talking animals help players solve the mystery of the stolen ring with the help of a treasure chest that randomly supplies clues on behalf of the animals. Players must seek food, communicate with and then feed the animals to receive clues that help eliminate the suspects. It includes 1 game board, 4 doors to place on the board, 1 electronic chest, 4 playing pieces, 1 ghost, 1 cat, 9 food tokens, 4 key tokens, 10 suspect cards, 1 die, 1 ring and 1 ring base. It helps reinforce memory, tactical and teambuilding skills. It's great fun for the whole family. - - - Product Dimensions: 11.8 (L) x 2.8 (W) x 16.8 (H) - - Age: - -
- - Children's Advil Suspension -- Fruit Flavor -- 4 oz. - - - When your child has a fever, you know what it's like to wait it out. Children's Advil Suspension reduces fever fast and it lasts up to 8 hours with just one dose. Children's Advil also relieves aches and pains. -
- The room for Calico Critter kids to sleep, study and play! Features bunk beds with ladder that can also be separated into 2 single beds and a full-size dresser with 4 drawers, all in white for a bright modern look. Over 15 smaller accessories include mattresses, blankets, and pillows for the beds, 2 toys, pencils, ruler, wall calendar, books, postcards, and more. - - Product Measures: - - Recommended Ages: 36 months - -
- - Children’s Standing Mirror - Alphabet - A beautifully hand painted standing mirror that fits in with the Alphabet themed collection. Notice the cute hand painted designs, this is something that every child should have! Features Fullystand mirror that tilts up and down. -
- - Children’s Step Stool - Safari - - Its always better to have furniture that has multiple features. This hand painted step stool doubles as a chair so there is always use for it. Features -Hand Painted. -Top folds down to turn from a chair to a step stool.
- - Teamson Children’s Bookends - Sunny Safari - - This is a set (both ends) of a book end. It is hand painted with Magic Garden theme. Now you can organize your children’s books with a very cute and clean look! - Note: Some Assembly Required. - -
- - Children’s Bookends - Under The Sea - - This is a set (both ends) of a book end. It is hand painted with Under the SeaTheme. Now you can organize your children’s books with a very cute and clean look.
Melissa & Doug, Fisher Price, Radio Flyer - we have them all! Get the lowest prices with shipping on baby products, toys, pet products and more. Delivery is free on all orders over $49. We do our best to deliver your products as fast is possible. In most cases, this means that if you order by 6 pm on a business day, you will receive everything in 1 to 2 days depending on your location. Diapers.com is committed to giving our customers a first-rate experience. Enjoy.