- "That egg is mine! I saw it first," says Goose. "I touched it first. It's mine," declares Duck. Like James Marshall's George and Martha, and Rosemary Wells's Benjamin and Tulip, Duck and Goose have to work at getting along. You see, Duck doesn't much care for Goose at first-and Goose isn't fond of Duck-but both want the egg that each claims to be his. As the two tend to their egg, and make plans for the future, they come to appreciate one another's strengths. And when a bluebird points out that it isn't really an egg-it's a polka dot ball-the two are not dismayed. After all, it is a lovely ball. . . .Filled with humor that young children will appreciate-and recognize!-and starring two unforgettable characters, Duck & Goose has all the ingredients of a classic-in-the-making.
Summary: - - My fellow Americans: - - It is our pleasure, our honor, our duty as citizens to present to you - Duck for President - . Here is a duck who began in a humble pond. Who worked his way to farmer. To governor. And now, perhaps, to the highest office in the land. - Some say, if he walks like a duck and talks like a duck, he is a duck. - We say, if he walks like a duck and talks like a duck, he will be the next president of the United States of America. - Thank you for your vote. - - About the Author: - - • - Doreen Cronin - is the author of many bestselling picture books, including - Thump, Quack, Moo: A Whacky Adventure; Bounce; Wiggle - ; - Duck for President - ; - Giggle, Giggle, Quack - ; - Dooby Dooby Moo - ; and the Caldecott Honor Book - Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type - . She lives in Brooklyn, New York. Visit Doreen online at doreencronin.com^ - Betsy Lewin - is the Caldecott Honor-winning illustrator of - Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type - and its sequels, - Giggle, Giggle, Quack, - - Duck for President, - - Dooby Dooby Moo - and - Thump, Quack, Moo - , in addition to a number of other picture books, including - So, What's It Like to Be a Cat? - and - Two Eggs, Please. - She lives in Brooklyn, New York. - Author: Doreen Cronin - Illustrator: Betsy Lewin - Publisher:Atheneum - Published Date:03/02/2004 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0689863772 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Design and decorate this adorable rubber duck. When dry, this rubber duck will become your child's favorite tub toy. With the 8 pots of special paint and a paintbrush included, this kit is a wonderful craft activity. The completed rubber duck is great for pool or bathtub play! - - - Recommended Ages: 4 years & up - -
- - Melissa & Doug Longfellow - Duck - - - Bright orange, velvety bill and legs provide a dramatic visual contrast to this duck's sunny yellow body. Over twenty inches long, this duck is happy to perch on your shoulders or in your lap. - - - Product Dimensions: 20 x 4 x 4 - - Recommended Ages: 6 months & Up - -
- - Toysmith 4 M Robot Duck #3648 - - - If it walks like a duck, it's not a duck, it's our silly robot. Our Robot Duck Kit comes with everything you need to create a robot that walks like a duck. This is a great educational kit for the scientist in your family. -
Summary: - 0 - - About the Author: - - •Amy Krouse Rosenthal is a Chicago-based writer. She is the author of Little Pea, Little Hoot, Little Oink, and several other books for children and adults. - - Tom Lichtenheld works as both an advertising art director and as a creator of of children's books. He has written and illustrated several books, including Everything I Know About Pirates. He has also collaborated with Amy Krouse Rosenthal on The OK Book and It's Not Fair! He lives in Geneva, Illinois. - Author:Amy Krouse Rosenthal^Tom Lichtenheld - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Chronicle Books - Published Date:03/11/2009 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0811868656 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Haba Ducky Duck Pulling Animal - - - A spin on the classic pulling duck, this bright and colorful character with off-set wheels will wobble when a child pulls him around. It is made in Germany. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 6.93 (L) x 7.09 (W) x 4.96 (H) - - Age: 1 year and up - -
- Large Padded Board Book - - The game is on! Duck and Little Bunny are playing hide-and-seek, and young readers can join in. As the cute, fuzzy duckling searches for his friend, eagle-eyed children will spot the rabbit hiding somewhere on every spread—peeking out from the bushes, concealed behind a tree, covered by high grass. Cyndy Szekeres’s adorable animals will provide plenty fun for kids. - - - Book Dimensions: 9.4" x 9.4" x 0.6" - - - -
- - WubbaNub Yellow Duck - - - The lovable WubbaNubYellow Duck is ultra soft and soothing to baby, with little wings just right for tiny hands to hold. Its unique style allows pacifier to remain close and will easily position to baby. - - - Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide - - Made wth a Soothie™ medical grade, latex free pacifier - - BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free - - The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner. - - WubbaNub™ functions as one! Patented design prevents pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten! - - Carefully calculated weight and size of plush animal keeps the WubbaNub™ near baby's mouth, whether lying on side or back, the car seat, sling or stroller. - - Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier. - - Easy to clean: place in washing machine with baby's laundry, gentle cycle in mesh laundry bag. Allow to air dry. - -
Find exactly what you are looking for - Carter's, Robeez, and aden + anais. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. And here's the best part: we deliver everything to your door in 1-2 days for free on orders of $49 or more. We're here when you need us - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.