- - Fisher-Price Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing - - - Starlight, Star bright...every parent wishes for a swing like this for baby! The comfy-cozy seat and head support cradle baby in cushy comfort as he swings in a side-to-side or front-to-back swinging motion. A sweet little canopy surrounds baby and sways along with the swing motion while 8 delightful songs entertain. Baby can also watch stars float all around as they spin overhead. When it's nap time, mom can play different music-8 additional lullabies and sounds to calm and soothe baby. And with the flick of a switch, there's a magical starry night light show that projects onto the canopy! Perfect for floating off to dreamland! Six soothing swing speeds, and 2-position reclining seat. - - Requires 4 D 1,5 V batteries (not included) in battery mode. Can be plugged in to any standard wall outlet with included AC adaptor. Please dispose of batteries safely. -
Summary: - Brian Wildsmith's stunning art is the backdrop to this newly revised selection of Robert Louis Stevenson's wonderful poetry for children. First published in 1885 and continuously in print since then, Stevenson's poetry captures the joy and whimsy of childhood and is deservedly a classic. This book is a garden of delightful, imaginative poetry, complete with fairies, animals, and plenty of fun. Make-believe that a bed is a ship and exchange pirate stories; swing from a favorite tree and feel like you can touch the highest leaves; or visit a caravan of kings. An excellent read-aloud to share with a child. - - About the Author: - - •Brian Wildsmith has deservedly won a reputation as one of the greatest living children's illustrators. In 1962 he published his first children's book, ABC, for which he was awarded the Kate Greenaway Medal, Britain's equivalent to the Caldecott Medal. He was also a runner up for this medal for The Owl and the Woodpecker. He has said: "I believe that beautiful picture books are vitally important in subconsciously forming a childs' visual appreciation, which will bear fruit in later life." The Brian Wildsmith Art Museum is in Izukogen, a town south of Tokyo. Last year in Japan, almost one and a half million people visited a traveling exhibition of his work. Brian currently lives in France. - Author:Robert Louis Stevenson - Illustrator:Brian Wildsmith - Publisher:Star Bright Books - Published Date:03/30/2008 - Format:Hardcover - 159572057X - -
- The nonfiction content brings Earth-friendly messages to kids. A parent spread at the back of each book shows how easy it is to practice (and teach) eatrth-friendsly habits right at home. Children will learn about the healthy foods they can grow right at home and how eating them helps them grow, too. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- Caldecott Medal winner Kevin Henkes presents a preschool picture book that’s a celebration of spring, and a tribute to the power of the imagination. - - The girl in this book grows chocolate rabbits, tomatoes as big as beach balls, flowers that change color, and seashells in her garden. - - How does your garden grow? - -
- Join Bunny in the Garden as he cares for flowers and greets all the birds and butterflies. This environmentally friendly book is printed with recycled materials and soy inks�and features characters from the evergreen children's classic pat the bunny.
- Durable one piece swing attaches easily to any wood or metal swing set. Comes pre-assembled with heavy duty rust resistant adjustable chains and self leveling rope. Attachment hooks not included. - - - Product Measures: 17.00X7.00X5.50 - - Recommended Ages: 3 Years & Up - -
- In this delightful peek-a-boo book, children are invited to look through the holes on every other page to answer the repeating refrain, “Who’s coming to see how my garden grows?” The energetic, rhyming text introduces all sorts of creatures that are busy in the garden. - - - Author: Phyllis Gershator - - Format: Large Board Book - - Recommended Ages: 1 years - 4 years - -
Summary: - One boy's quest for a greener world... one garden at a time. - - While out exploring one day, a little boy named Liam discovers a struggling garden and decides to take care of it. As time passes, the garden spreads throughout the dark, gray city, transforming it into a lush, green world. - - This is an enchanting tale with environmental themes and breathtaking illustrations that become more vibrant as the garden blooms. Red-headed Liam can also be spotted on every page, adding a clever seek-and-find element to this captivating picture book. - - About the Author: - - •Peter Brown is a graduate of the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA. He grew up in Hopewell, NJ and now lives in Brooklyn, NY, where he's living his dream of drawing, writing, and getting paid to do it. Peter's Web site is www.peterbrownstudio.com. - Author: Peter Brown - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers - Published Date:04/01/2009 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0316015474 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Mia Moda Altalena Swing - Blue - - - Your baby will be swinging in style to his/her own collection of songs created by you with the Altalena Swing and Songbook by Mia Moda. This swing features a soft fleece seat cover for a cozy, soothing environment for your baby to relax and take them to a new world while stimulating baby's visual and audio senses. Listen to preloaded nature sounds and other musical selections. Other features include motion and lights providing a variety of soothing affects for your baby. -
- - Graco Sweet Snuggle Swing - Jacqueline - - - Just days into your role as a new parent, you will realize that your baby is like no other and that you will do anything to make her feel content. For the times that you need to be hands free, you can be at ease knowing that the Graco Sweet Snuggle Swing will continue to soothe & amuse her no matter what mood she is in. With four seating positions, six swing speeds and fifteen songs and sounds, you can choose the options that best suit your baby. The Sweet Snuggle Swing will adapt to her needs, just like you would. - Features: - �Choice of 4 seating positions and 3 recline positions to let you find what’s best for your baby’s needs - � AC plug-in option allows you to save money on batteries - � 6 swing speeds allow you to choose the right pace to suit your baby’s mood - � Removable head support keeps your baby cozy as an infant and allows the swing to grow along with your little one - � One-hand, 3-position reclining seat makes it easy for you to help your baby get cozy - - - Product Dimensions: - 32X34X40 - - - Recommended Age: - see weight recommendations - - - Recommended Weight (in pounds): - 5.5-25 lbs -
- Manhattan Toy Blooming Garden Book - - - Manhattan Toy Blooming Garden Book engages young minds. With every flip, a colorful garden world leaps up with bright colors and fun textures. An attached butterfly finger puppet, crinkle paper, cut out flaps, and a teething ring encourage easy learning. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This enduring soft book makes for a great laptime play. - - - Age: - 6 months to 4 years. - - - Features - - - Great quiet time play toy - - A finger puppet guides though the blooming garden - - Beautiful bright colors to stimulate learning skills - - Includes a teething ring - -
- - Bright Starts Big Top Buddies 2-Direction Swing - - - Baby can swing and play either way in this 2-direction, full-size swing! It offers both side-to-side and front-to-back motion to soothe baby throughout the day. - - Features: - : Seat rotates 180 for 3 swing directions - : TrueSpeed Technology maintains 6 speeds as baby grows - : Mobile with 2 playtime toys easily pivots out of the way - : 20 minutes of melodies and nature sounds with volume control and auto shut-off -
- - Learning Curve Soft Chime Garden - - - Great for building coordination and strength, the soft Chime Garden encourages baby to reach, tug and bat. Featuring soft textures, ribbons and friendly smiling faces, it provides baby with multi-sensory fun and encourages two-handed play. Choose from three modes of music to awaken baby's auditory awareness. Complete with an attachment strap, the soft Chime Garden easily attaches to a stroller or carrier bar for on-the-go fun. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 6 (L) x 6 (W) x 7.75 (H) - - Age: 6 to 24 months - -
- - NoJo Alexis Garden Diaper Stacker - - - Save space and stay organized with this adorable diaper stacker! Ties easily to changing table and holds several packs of diapers. Coordinates with the NoJo Alexis Garden bedding set. -
Check out the most popular brands: Britax, Graco & Chicco. Check around! You'll see we've got great prices on all products. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Plus, this now includes Saturday delivery to most of the country. Simply order by 6 p.m., and you will receive your package within 2 business days. Diapers.com strives to deliver the best online shopping experience for you every day.