- - Amscan Bubble Wand - - - Pick a winner with these delightful favors that are sure to have guests talking about your goodie bags long after the party’s over – from bouncy balls to finger puppets, even Chinese yo-yos! Choose based on theme like “princess” or “pirate,” or go for a general mix of fun for lots of smiles on your birthday kid’s big day. - - - Each package contains 1 large wand - - Assorted colors - - Dimensions: 17" x 2 1/2" - -
- - Amscan First Birthday Boy Sailor Hat - - - It’s not really a birthday until every guest is sporting a party hat and singing “Happy Birthday,” as baby tries to sneak some icing from the cake! So get the birthday kid and friends ready to party with our collection of hats in all colors, shapes and styles. -
- Edushape Baby's 1st Birthday - - - Celebrate your kid's first birthday with the Edushape Baby�s 1st Birthday toy. It keeps children hooked to its varied motions, sounds and colors. This musical set of instruments encourages children to make their own music. Kids will love to shake their leg to the tunes of the music they create. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This entertaining toy set gives kids an opportunity to explore their creativity and develop their own music. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Set of 5 musical instruments - - A fun way to Introduce music to kids - - Enticing to touch and perfect to pitch - - Made from durable plastic - - Available in vibrant colors - - Baby-safe instruments - - Includes - - - A musical CD - - Baby maraca, mini rainbow shaker, bells, mini sea sound drum and rattle - -
Summary: - Words. Selig collects them, ones that stir his heart (Mama!) and ones that make him laugh (giggle). But what to do with so many luscious words? After helping a poet find the perfect words for his poem (lozenge, lemon, and licorice), he figures it out: His purpose is to spread the word to others. And so he begins to sprinkle, disburse, and broadcast them to people in need. - - About the Author: - - • - About the Illustrator, Giselle Potter - - - I drew a lot as a kid because that is what everyone around me did. Everyone in my family was an artist and they all included me in their art. Both my grandparents were painters and my grandfather always invited me (and everyone who visited his studio) to add to his paintings. My dad made sculptures with found metal in the garage next to our house and the best way to talk to him was to think of something to make in his garage with him. - - My parents had a puppet theater company called The Mystic Paper Beasts, with large papier-mâché masks and puppets. Some of their shows were stories like The Emperors Nightingale, the story of Queen Isabella of Portugal, the life of Toulouse-Lautrec, or one about the circus called Manimal Zoo. Until we were teenagers my sister, Chloe, and I performed and traveled with them, mostly doing street theater in the piazzas of Europe. My mom helped me a keep all my pictures, stories, and tokens from our travels glued into a journal that I still use for inspiration now. When missing school became more disruptive for me and my interest in being a normal teenager grew, I quit. - - After high school I went to Indonesia by myself and studied Balinese miniature paintings. I realized painting is what I'm happiest doing and I could actually go to college where that's all I would do. So I went to Rhode Island School of Design. I spent my last year of RISD in Rome where I painted lots of pictures of saints. - - My first illustration job was a drawing for the New Yorker and soon after Chronicle Books published my book of saints, - Lucy's Eyes and Margaret's Dragon - . Anne Schwartz offered me my first children's book - Mr. Semolina-Semolinus - , and I have illustrated over twenty since including - The Year I Didn't Go To School - , about the experience of traveling in Europe with my parents' puppet theater. - - My latest endeavors with Anne Schwartz and Lee Wade are - The Boy Who loved Words - (Spring, 2006) and - The Littlest Grape Stomper - (Spring 2007). At the moment, I am working with them on a version of the 19th century poem - Wynken, Blynken and Nod - . - - Now I live in the Hudson Valley with my husband, who is a furniture maker, and our two daughters Pia and Isabel, who are just discovering for themselves the endless joy of making pictures. - Author: Roni Schotter - Illustrator: Giselle Potter - Publisher:Schwartz & Wade - Published Date:03/28/2006 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0375836012 - #of pages:#N/A -
- It's Biscuit's birthday, and he's having a party! Join his friends in helping him celebrate. There are eight pages of activities at the end of the book, including a word search, maze, matching game, and more. - - - Format: Novelty Paperback - - Recommended Ages: 2 years - 6 years - -
- The Great Birthday Bird says, "Hop to it! Get dressed! Today is your day. It's the Best of the Best!" Based on Dr. Seuss's Happy Birthday to You!, this fun-filled interactive book has elements to touch, move, and smell. Presented in the original book's spiffy color palette of yellow and red, Happy Birthday, Baby! helps babies and toddlers celebrate their day of all days with the Great Birthday Bird and everybody else!
- Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Since 1959, Happy Birthday to You!�Dr. Seuss's joyous ode to individuality�has allowed readers to experience firsthand the thrill of celebrating a birthday as it is done in Katroo. Awakened by the Birthday Bird, you (the reader) are swept out of town on a Smorgasbord's back to begin a day and night of feasting and feting in such Seussian splendor that it will take 20 days to sweep up the mess!
- Kids can now celebrate their birthday 365 days a year! Our Birthday Cake Set is colorful, fun to assemble and makes every day a party. Features include: 17 pieces, including a serving tray, a serving knife, four slices of cake and four candles, Assembling the cake improves puzzle-solving skills and Made of composite wood products and solid wood. - - - Product Measures: 9.25"L x 9.25"W x 2.75"H - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - years - -
- Board Book - - You hear your door come crashing down—those birthday monsters are in town! And they're going to wreak havoc in the most extraordinarily rude ways. What fun! From Boynton on Board, the 8-million-copy-bestselling series of extra-big, extra-fat, and extra-fun board books, here is BIRTHDAY MONSTERS. Featuring Sandra Boynton's lively rhyming text and inimitable illustrations, this story about a madcap crew of lovable party crashers will appeal to kids and adults alike. Main selection of the Children's Book-of-the-Month Club. -
- Every day's a celebration, with our festive birthday party! Thirty-four pieces in this wooden set include six ready-to-cut slices of cake, removable candles and toppings, sturdy serving tray and a spatula that store neatly in a wooden box. Cake makes slicing sounds when cut! - - - Dimensions: 1.8" x 13" x 9" Packaged - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- What's better than getting a brand-new toy as a birthday gift? Playing with the box it came in! Climb in for a flight across the ocean, a jaunt on a sailing ship, some sledding down a slippery slope, and a brief stint as a robot. Good thing the toy pup that came inside the box is happy to come along for the ride! Leslie Patricelli draws from the well of parental wit and wisdom for another adventure starring everyone's favorite baby character.
- A birthday event to remember is always in store when Birthday Wishes Betsy is there! Her perfectly pink hair and eye catching birthday outfit puts a smile on every little girls face. She even has her own gift to bring to the party. The gift has an attached elastic strap so it can be removed from her wrist. Betsy also includes a birthday tag so you can give her as a present! - - - Product Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 13" - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- A complete party in a Pak. With ponies and clowns out of the question this year, here is an economical way to create the perfect birthday party. Kit comes with games for two ages: Stick the Wikki Nose on the Clown for ages 3 and up, plus Do-Wikki Spin and Create for ages 6 and up. Includes 8 party favors to hand out, and 72 Wikki Stix for added party fun. Make a mural out of gift wrap create funny faces on paper plates. - - Features include: - - •Colorful, non-toxic wax and yarn product to stimulate imagination and creativity - •No glue, no preparation, no cleanup, no mess - •Appeals equally to boys and girls, 3 and up - •Affordable, reusable manipulative for home, classroom, special needs and more - •Proudly made in the USA - -
- - Barbie Birthday Princess Doll Gift Set - - - Discover Barbie Fairytale Magic with Barbie Birthday Princess! This perennial favorite is the perfect gift to help girls celebrate their birthday's princess-style! Barbie Princess is dressed in a special birthday-themed gown with a unique balloon print, pink ribbon sash and sparkly overlay. A tiara and necklace add final royal touches on Barbie, while a tiara gift for the girl lets her accessorize like a real birthday princess! - - - Discover Barbie Fairytale Magic with Barbie Birthday Princess! - - Help girls celebrate their birthdays in real princess-style! - - Dressed in a special birthday-themed gown - - Comes with both tiara and necklace for Barbie and tiara accessory gift for girls - - This perennial Barbie favorite makes the perfect birthday gift! - - Product Dimensions: 12.75 x 8 x 2.38 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
Summary: - In the fifth book, Scaredy Squirrel plans his own birthday and surprise!... things get very crowded. Scaredy Squirrel is planning his own birthday party for one ? but despite his detailed plans, things get out of control when the party animals arrive. He's back! Scaredy Squirrel, the loveable worrywart, returns for another nutty adventure. Scaredy never plans big birthday parties. He'd rather celebrate alone quietly in the safety of his nut tree and avoid those pesky party animals (ants, clownfish, ponies and Bigfoot). When all his excessive plans are thrown up in the air like confetti, will Scaredy play dead and cancel? Or will he face the music? - - About the Author: - - •M??lanie Watt is an acclaimed children's book author and illustrator. Her books include the Scaredy Squirrel, Chester and Learning With Animals series, Augustine, Leon the Chameleon and Have I Got a Book for You! She lives near Montreal. - Author: Melanie Watt - Illustrator: Melanie Watt - Publisher:Kids Can Press, Ltd. - Published Date:02/01/2011 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1554534682 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Bummis Beautiful Basic - Boy - - - Dive into cloth with the BeautifulBASIC 2-piece Cloth Diaper. - - This nifty little box contains 3 Organic Cotton Prefold Inserts and 1 waterproof wrap. That's 3 diaper changes in a box. Fold 1 prefold insert and lay it on top of your waterproof wrap, and you've got yourself a 2-piece cloth diaper. It's as simple as that. Once the insert is soiled, replace it with a fresh one, keeping the same wrap. - - Whether you're interested in trying cloth diapers for the first time, or if you want to add to your stash, the BeautifulBASIC 2-Piece Cloth Diaper is an affordable, practical (and adorable) solution. - - Organic Cotton Prefold Inserts are the most versatile, affordable and sustainable diapers on the market. You can fold them in different ways to adapt the level of absorbency to your baby's needs - one of the great advantages of prefolds is their versatility. The fact that they're multifunctional is pretty handy too - use them as boosters or inserts for other types of cloth diapers, use them as burp cloths, changing pads, and more. - - Cloth diapers are easy to use, easy to wash, easy on your budget, and cute as a button. The BeautifulBASIC 2-Piece Cloth Diaper is an easy way to dive into the wonderful world of cloth diapering - trust us, it's easier than you think. - - If you want to make cloth diapering even easier, add a Bio-Soft liner on top of the insert. This liner will catch any solids -
- Everyone loves birthdays! Join Elmo and Abby for lots of fun and games as Elmo shows her the many ways birthdays are celebrated. At Fairy Tale birthday parties, everyone gets to make a wish! Elmo wishes for a toy, but when Abby can't remember the spell to get them back to Sesame Street, Elmo realizes his wish would have been better used to help his friend. Will Elmo get back in time for his pet goldfish Dorothy's birthday? This magical title also features a new Birthday Dance music video as well as Elmo's World: Birthdays. - - - Product Measures: 0.5 x 5.4 x 7.5 IN - - Recommended Ages: 12 months & up - -
From your Creative Converting and Amscan, to the Hallmark products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Get the lowest prices with shipping on baby products, toys, pet products and more. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. We focus on making life easier for our customers.