- Beaba Babycook - - - Beaba Babycook is a unique, multifunctional appliance that helps make your baby�s meals healthier. You can cook vegetables, fruits and meats by steaming them in 15 minutes or less. The special technology helps preserve the vitamins and flavor of the food. It can also be utilized to speedily reheat or defrost precooked meals. Cleaning up is swift and effortless, as it has a top-rack dishwasher-safe bowl and a basket. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - You can use this appliance to make puree or blend food to a desired consistency to meet the eating habits of your baby. - - - Age: - 6 to 24 months - - - Features - - - Steamer, blender, warmer and defroster, all in one - - Preserves more nutrients than any other method of cooking - - Easy cleaning - - Can be used to blend food to a desired consistency - - BPA- and PVC-free - "
- - BEABA Babycook - Gipsy (White, Green, Purple) - - - Founded in 1989 and headquartered in France, Beaba is revolutionizing the traditional infant market by offering today's parents a range of conceptually and technically innovative products, including the groundbreaking Babycook, the Original Babyfood Maker™. Their mission is to listen to what parents want and ensure that safety, functionality and ergonomics are the forefront of the priority list when it comes to babies' well being. - - The Beaba Babycook, is a one-of-a-kind, patented compact countertop appliance that functions as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster to prepare fresh, healthy meals for baby. It starts by steam cooking vegetables, fruits, and meats in less than 15 minutes, while preserving their vitamins and flavors. It then purees or blends them to the desired consistency. Parents can also use it to quickly reheat or defrost precooked foods. Spatula for removing the basket and scraping the bowl included. The Babycook is easy to clean (hand washing is recommended) and is top-rack dishwasher-safe. Recipe and menu booklet included. For babies 6 to 24 months. Product bowl is made from unbreakable Polysulfone (PSU) which is BPA Safety-Tested and basket is made from transparent Polypropylene. Winner of various international awards including: JPMA Innovation Award 2008, Parents A Choisi, Best Baby & Infant Product 2007 the Netherlands, Practical Parenting Awards 07/08. - - - Features: - - -Bowl Size: 2 ½ cup (600 ml) - -Super Fast Cooking: 15 minutes or less - -Four Functions: - (1) steam cooking – preserves vitamins - (2) blending – you control the consistency - (3) super-fast reheating - (4) express defrosting - -Manufacturer’s Age Recommendation: 6 to 24 months - -Product Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.58 kg) - -Designed in France - - - -
- BEABA Babycook Rice Cooker - - - The Babycook Rice Cooker will help you cook your baby�s starch-based foods, like rice, grains or pasta, quickly and efficiently. With the Rice Cooker insert, this cooker will enable you to steam cook food. It's made of BPA-free material and it's ideal for busy parents. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - A convenient way of cooking your baby�s starch-based food without supervision. - - - Features - - - Enables steam cooking of baby�s starch-based food - - Cooking is fast and doesn't require supervision - - Easy to remove food with spatula - - Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe - - BPA-free - - "
- Beaba Multiportions - - - Beaba Multiportions are designed for freezing and storing food for babies. Each features seven individual portions. Made of silicone, these containers are lightweight and easy to manage. They are conveniently freezer-, microwave- and dishwasher-safe. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Beaba Multiportions helps you to prepare and store fresh and healthy food for baby. - - - Features - - - Makes preparing and storing food easy - - Freezer-, microwave- and dishwasher- safe - - Made of silicone - - Durable and lightweight - - BPA-free - -
- With basic cooking techniques and tips, simple first recipes, and tasty, nutritious meal ideas, Annabel Karmel's new family cookbook helps children ages three and up work with their parents to prepare a yummy array of favorite foods. - - - Features: - - -Combines the fun of cooking with a healthy food message - -Delicious, recipes, from cookies and cupcakes to pancakes and pizzas - -Step-by-step instructions and charming photographs of children cooking with mom and dad - - - 48 Pages - - Hardcover - - Book is 8.89" x 11.25" - - Recommended Ages: 4-7 years - -
- - Beaba Mum Cookbook - - - With the Mum Cookbook, expecting mothers can satisfy their pregnancy cravings in a healthy way. This XX page, full-color cook book contains recipes for fresh, tasty and light treats- all healthy alternatives to the foods women typically crave during pregnancy. The XX recipes in the Mum Cookbook are designed specifically for use with the Babycook, giving mothers who plan to make their own baby food the opportunity to utilize the appliance while taking care of their own nutritional needs. -
- - Kid Cookbook - - - Prepare nutritious and simple dishes for your child with the Béaba Kid Cook Book. Written by Virginie Michelin, a full-time mother of three, the Kid Cook Book contains 25 recipes that creatively encourage your child to eat fruits and vegetables. This 64 page, full-color cook book is designed specifically for use with the Babycook and is a great recipe resource for those who like to cook. -
Find exactly what you are looking for - Medela, Lansinoh, and Playtex. Get the lowest prices with shipping on baby products, toys, pet products and more. Your order will be shipped faster than your expect. If ordered by 6 p.m. on a business day, we will ship your order the same day and you will receive your products in 1 to 2 days. Diapers.com strives to deliver the best online shopping experience for you every day.