- Kevin is a four-wheeled crane introduced in the DVD release "Hero of the Rails", which brings to the screen Thomas' quest to save the lost engine Hiro from disrepair. Kevin is one of the new friends at the Sodor Steamworks, including Victor, who are there to help Thomas in his quest to reinstate Hiro as the 'Master of the Railway'. - - - For Ages: 2 years & up. - -
Summary: - Boynton rocks. So does Blues Traveler, who perform a stomping version of the title song, a moody rock journey that Boynton wrote especially for them. And then there's Alison Krauss with "Evermore." And Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme-really-who do the "Boring Song." The Spin Doctors, who channel rock's rebellious side-with a taste of punk-for "Tantrum": - "No No No, I don't want to, I don't want to./No no no, I don't want to, no no./Leave me alone. Leave me alone./LEAVE ME ALONE." - And the sweetly unexpected pairing of "Weird Al" Yankovic and Kate Winslet (yep, Kate Winslet) as a duet singing "I Need a Nap." - - Full of attitude, full of fun, all lit up with star power, and boasting a variety of Top 40 styles-rock and roll, blues, hip-hop, and power pop- - Dog Train - is the third book-and-CD production by Sandra Boynton, following the #1 - New York Times - bestselling, Grammy-nominated - Philadelphia Chickens - and the recently re-released - Rhinoceros Tap - . Like - Philadelphia Chickens - , features all original songs recorded by a mix of big-name acts and great voices, for the pleasure of the parents as much as the kids. Packaged similarly to the previous Boynton & Ford recordings, - Dog Train - is also a full-color book that features a portion of each song's lyrics set as a little story, accompanied by Boynton's irresistible hippos, cows, dogs, and more dogs. Full lyrics appear in the back. - - About the Author: - - •Sandra Boynton has been a bestselling Workman author for 25 years. She's written the - New York Times - bestseller - Chocolate: The Consuming Passion - , the national (and - New York Times - ) bestselling musical for the whole family, - Philadelphia Chickens - , the phenomenally successful Boynton on Board series (led by - Barnyard Dance. - ), and the one-of-a-kind - Grunt - , the sublime collection of Pigoroian chant. All told, her books have over 15.3 million copies in print, a number that will already be out-of-date when you read this. She lives with her family in western Connecticut.^Michael Ford, Sandra Boynton's esteemed collaborator on - Philadelphia Chickens - and - Rhinoceros Tap - , is a classically trained composer and pianist, with a long detour in Progressive Rock performance. He and his family live down the road a spell from Sandy. - Author:Sandra Boynton - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Workman Publishing Company - Published Date:11/10/2005 - Format:Hardcover - 0761139664 - -
- Mr. Small does it all! In this adventure, Engineer Small drives his little train from Tinytown to the city-and back. Along the way, the little train passes tunnels and stops at stations to pick up cargo and passengers. Presented in full color for the first time, Lois Lenski's The Little Train will delight a whole new generation of readers as they learn all about the ins and outs of a working train.
- Thomas thee blue train works all day while Percy the green train works all night. Told in the simplest language, here is a charming tale of what they each do. Perfect and portable for toddlers and their caregivers. -
Summary: - - - All aboard for Dreamland!  - Hold on to your pillow because the Goodnight Train is taking off. Roll that corner, rock that curve, and soar past mermaids, leaping sheep, and even ice-cream clouds. You won't want to miss a thing, so whatever you do, don't . . . close . . . your . . . eyes!  - -             - - With soothing, lyrical words and magical illustrations, June Sobel and Laura Huliska-Beith have created a nighttime fantasy that's guaranteed to make even the most resistant sleeper snuggle up tight. - - - - - About the Author: - - • - - JUNE SOBEL - is the talented author of - B Is for Bulldozer: A Construction ABC - , illustrated by Melissa Iwai, and - Shiver Me Letters: A Pirate ABC - , illustrated by Henry Cole. She lives in Westlake Village, California. - - - LAURA HULISKA-BEITH - has illustrated many popular books for children, including - The Recess Queen - by Alexis O'Neill and - Ten Little Ladybugs - by Melanie Gerth. She lives in Kansas City, Missouri. - - - Author: June Sobel - Illustrator: Laura Huliska-Beith - Publisher:Harcourt Children's Books - Published Date:09/01/2006 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0152054367 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - The Sevi Village Train Set (37" x 27"), Italian designed and complete with train, truck, bus, freighter, cruise ship, plane, and helicopter, is an ideal representation of the busy world outside. Your child will spend hours exploring the vibrancy and excitement as far as their imagination takes them. Building creativity and motor skills, the Village Train Set is extremely conducive to both solitary play time and introducing your child to sharing. Set includes 20 pieces of train tracks! - - -
- Wheeled train cars provide the bases for this wooden stacking train. Featuring fifteen colorful pieces that slide onto sturdy pegs, the train can be configured over and over again. More than seventeen inches long when the cars are hooked together! Built with the quality that Melissa & Doug is famous for. - - Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.5" x 18.2" Assembled - - Recommended Ages: 2+ years - - - - - - -
- Thomas is taking the judge to the train show, but things keep slowing him down! First a cow, then a dog, then a town. and a log! Will Thomas get to go fast—at last? Can he get the judge to the train show in time? Go, train, go! -
- Boikido Wooden Shapes Train - - - Colorful Boikido Wooden Shapes Train is an eco-friendly, 2-in-1 toy thats both building blocks and a toy train. A cube puzzle, stacking game and pull string contribute to growth and development. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Attract kids with fun activities that encourage them to identify patterns, colors and characters. - - - Age: - 18 months and up - - - Features - - - Made of wood - - Attractive colors and multiple shapes - - Helps develop motor skills - - Introduces shapes, colors and characters - - Tested to meet European and US safety standards - -
- Inspired by Jim Henson's, Dinosaur Train, the Time Tunnel Mountain Set allows children to merge both dinosaurs and train play into one action packed set. Reenact the excitment of traveling through time. Start your motorized train off from Pteranodon station and watch it ascend up the mountain and through the tunnel where it will trigger the lights and sounds on the mountain. The included motorized train can pull 2 up to two train cars and includes Buddy and Mr. Conductor collectible figures. With a figure 8 track layout, this Time Tunnel Mountain set will keep Dinosaur Train enthousits busy for hours. - - Features include: - - •Mountain features lights and sounds - •Includes motorized train and 2 train cars - •Includes Buddy and Mr. Conductor Collectible figures - •For ages 3+ years -
- Based on the Jim Henson PBS show, the Dinosaur Train collectible segment enables children to collect all of their favorite Dinosaur Train characters, while also expanding their train set. This Collectible Train Car Pack includes plastic dinosaur figure and decorated train car to match! Your dino rides along in the train car which can be attached to other Dinosaur Train cars and vehicles (sold separately). - - Product Measures: 7.5 x 2.5 x 7.5 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - -
Diapers.com Gear products include more than 3348 items - from Britax, to Graco, and Chicco - we've got you covered. Get fantastic everyday values across our range of products and a Savings Center that makes it easy to find the stuff on sale this week. We offer free delivery on orders over $49. If you don't like something, send it back. If you have a suggestion, let us know. Our great customer service takes pride in delighting our customers.