- The apple tree gives and gives to her cherished friend, a boy who thoughtlessly takes and takes until one is a stump and the other a tired old man. There are no answers provided in this wonderfully told tale, no easy lessons. And perhaps for that reason, you and your child may never forget - The Giving Tree. - -
- A single tree grows in the meadow. It may seem lonely, but look more closely. From the insects that nibble on its leaves to tiny creatures that call its branches home, one tree is the center for a whole world of life. Page by page, children discover how animals, insects, and creatures all depend on the tree throughout the year. - - - For Ages: 3 years & up. - -
Summary: - Benjamin Bear is so impatient for Christmas to come. To help the time pass more quickly, his mother tells him that every day when he opens a door on his Advent calendar she'll tell him a story?twenty-four stories all about another little bear and his long, arduous journey to Bethlehem. The little bear, led by a glittering star, meets many others on his travels across hot deserts, snowy mountains, and through dark, lonely nights. His adventures, filled with acts of heroism and kindn
- - Branch out with this innovative stacking toy. Each evergreen piece stacks easily into the others, allowing kids to vary the tree design. Create a standard “A” frame layout. Flip it around for a “V” shaped tree. Or try any variation in between. Children explore color variation and size relation as they play. Plus, kids develop eye-hand coordination, and fine motor and problem solving skills. - - - Why You’ll Love It: - The tree-themed design supports a child’s natural curiosity to explore nature and the environment. - - - - - Age: - - - 2 years and up - - - - - - - Features: - - - - - - Wooden tree stacking base - - - - Natural tree color tones - - - - Made from eco-friendly rubber wood - - - - Nontoxic colors - - - - - Includes - - - - - - 8 stacking branches - - - - - - - - - -
- - P'kolino Clothes Tree - Green - - - This playfully sculpture-esque alternative to the standard clothes tree is so fabulously cool looking you may not want to cover it up. With several branches and fruit-o-plenty there is plenty of hanging capacity. - - The tree stands 4 feet tall. With its wide base and solid, single-form construction this tree is stable and extremely durable. - - No nuts and bolts assembly required. As seen at Parents and Parenting Magazine! - - This product is Made in U.S. or Made in China - Designed in the USA. - - -Age: 3 and up - -Wood: (Natural) Birch laminated Fiber Board, (Orange, Green and White) Fiber Board - -Dimensions: 24 in. (60.96 cm) D X 46 in. (116.84 cm) H - -Weight: 7 lbs (3.17 kg) -
- The Sesame Street monsters jump on the green movement bandwagon! Simple text and speech balloons give young ones basic information about how trees help the environment and the ways in which we all benefit from the trees on our planet. Illustrations show different species of trees and their leaves through the cycle of the seasons with labels to identify them. The payoff comes at the end with a large lift-the-flap that shows how, from a tiny seed, a mighty (and environmentally neccessary!) tree grows.
- - Winfun Tree Top Friends Spinner - - - Watch the smiles come as baby pushes the tree plunger and spins the base. Treetop Friends Spinner is a great companion that makes cheerful melodies, fun sound effects and flashes lights. It introductes the A B Cs and animal names. -
Summary: - Why did Miss Twiggley live in a tree? Why did she send her dog, Puss, out to do the shopping? Why did she always run away and hide when people came to visit? And it was rumored that Miss Twiggley had even more peculiar habits... - Old Miss Twiggley - Was friendly with bears. - "They shed on the sofa," she said, - "But who cares?" - And was it true, as the mayor's wife had heard, that she actually slept in her hat? "Simply disgraceful!" they said. But when a hurricane hits the town and the water rises, everyone is grateful to Miss Twiggley and her tree. Even better, Miss Twiggley herself learns a very important lesson, with a warm and happy ending. - - About the Author: - - •Dorothea Warren Fox lived in New Fairfield, Connecticut. She wrote and illustrated one other book for children, Follow Me the Leader. Dorothea also illustrated many others including Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care. Her artwork appeared in Parents Magazine, Baby Talk, The Saturday Evening Post, Life, Collier's, and Good Housekeeping. She died at age 85 in 1999. - Author: Dorothea Warren Fox - Illustrator: Dorothea Warren Fox - Publisher:Purple House Press - Published Date:11/01/2002 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1930900171 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Hip From Holland Totem Christmas Tree - - - Fun for the whole family to build together, 152 sturdy interlocking cardboard pieces, pressed out from beautifully designed sheets. This beautiful tree lends a warm and festive glow to any room, for the holidays. To combine with a real tree or replace with a traditional real tree. This tree will not lose needles! The Totem Christmas Tree building set designed by Kidsonroof is the unique building set that features angel, deer, two peace doves, candles, decorations and is topped with a star. Made of recycled cardboard. -
- Transform this velvet-flocked tree into a fun family decoration for your holiday table. Set includes 20 pre-cut Shrinky Dinks ornaments, 8 Faber-Castell Colored EcoPencils, sparkling tinsel garland, metallic beads, silver star tree topper and rhinestone accents. Personalize the felt tree skirt with the silver glitter glue included. Decorated tree measures 10 1/2 H x 8 1/2 W. - - Features include: - - •Includes 20 pre-cut Shrinky Dinks ornaments - •Includes 8 Faber Castell Colored Eco Pencils - •Includes sparkling tinsel garland, metallic beads, silver star tree topper and rhinestone accents - •Personalize the red felt tree skirt with the silver glitter glue included - •Tree measures 10 1/2 H x 8 1/2 W -
- - Children’s Rose Tree - Pink Crackle - - A new addition to the Crackle Finish Family, this Crackle Finish Rose Tree adds a great feel of both usability and grace to any little girls room. 11-1/2" x 11-1/2" x 52"
- - BananaFish MiGi Little Tree Window Valance - - - The sophisticated and comfortable Little Tree design from BananaFish is perfect for any nursery. Wonderful pastoral and nature designs highlight the great collection. The cool colors combine perfectly! - - - Little Tree Collection Includes: - - - •4 Piece Crib Bedding Set - •Window Valance - •Mobile - •Wall Art - •Hamper - -
- Power up your smile with Sea Fresh all-natural sea-sourced toothpaste. Three natural whitening polishers; bamboo-derived Powder, Calcium Carbonate and Silica help prevent plaque build-up and are more gentle on your teeth than other whitening ingredients. Anti-bacterial Grapefruit Seed Extract and Perilla Seed Extract help block sugar acids and bacteria forming in your mouth. Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel helps sooth and relieve gums from irritation. Essential oils of mint bring the Deepsea
Summary: - Acclaimed author Gloria Houston has written a tale that is as joyful and timeless as Christmas itself. Jewel-like paintings by two-time Caldecott Medal winner Barbara Cooney capture all of the season's warmth and mountain flavor. "A heartwarming holiday story, simply told and graced with true sentiment rather than sentimentality."--Kirkus Reviews. Publisher's Weekly Bestseller. Booklist Best Books of the Decade. Full color. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Gloria Houston - Illustrator: Barbara Cooney - Publisher:Puffin - Published Date:10/01/1996 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0140558772 - #of pages:#N/A -
From your Summer Infant and KidCo, to the Safety 1st products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. We are committed to providing you with superior service and encourage you to contact our Customer Care team with any questions or concerns.