- - Majamas Guava Skirt - Black - - - This soft versatile skirt will become your favorite. Wear it back to work or running errands on a hot summer day. The fit works great for during your pregnancy and the design makes it snap right back into place for wearing long after your baby’s first birthday. - - Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent, no bleach. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. - - Compsed of 95% Modal and 5% Spandex -
- - Majamas Lacey Crop MJ - Black - - - - - Another soft, comfy pajama by Majamas. This little pj has a cropped leg and is trimmed with stretchy lace detail. The top is long enough to cover a pregnant belly but you’ll wear them long after your baby’s first birthday. - - - - Machine wash, cold gentle with mild detergent. Tumble dry low. - - - - Sizes Small Medium Large X-Large - Cup A-C B-D C-E D-F - Under Bra 29-32 32-36 36-40 40-44 - Dress Size 4-6 8-10 12-14 16-18 - -
- Paperback - - She's hilarious. She's also wise and full of empathy. And she helps new mothers maintain the one thing they can't survive without-a sense of humor. Cynthia Copeland, a mother of three (and author of Really Important Stuff My Kids Have Taught Me, with 325,000 copies in print), knows the real poop-figuratively and literally-on being a new mother, and she has the wit, skill, and generosity to share it. - - Illustrated throughout with the author's wonderful cartoons, The Diaper Diaries chronicles the first year of motherhood, from the hospital stay (nominees for the world's worst labor coach anyone?) to baby's first birthday and contemplating the unimaginable-having another. There are lists, quizzes, timelines, charts, and real-life stories. Birth announcement faux pas. Names and nicknames and what they really mean. Pacifier tales. A guide to Nana-speak. How a 4-mile car trip can take 2 hours. Why it's impossible to get to work without finding spit-up or rice cereal somewhere on your clothing. Ten reasons to be happy you're up at 3:15 a.m. - - And, with Mr. Phrenology-like illustrations, a section on the new mother's brain before and after baby, featuring: The Travel Section (Then: How to flirt your way into first class. Now: How to sweet talk your jogging stroller onto the plane), The Television Section (Then: How to tell Carrie from Samantha from Miranda from Charlotte. Now: How to tell Laa-Laa from Po from Dipsy from Tinky Winky)." - - - 256 Pages - -
- - Amscan First Birthday Boy Sailor Hat - - - It’s not really a birthday until every guest is sporting a party hat and singing “Happy Birthday,” as baby tries to sneak some icing from the cake! So get the birthday kid and friends ready to party with our collection of hats in all colors, shapes and styles. -
- A birthday event to remember is always in store when Birthday Wishes Betsy is there! Her perfectly pink hair and eye catching birthday outfit puts a smile on every little girls face. She even has her own gift to bring to the party. The gift has an attached elastic strap so it can be removed from her wrist. Betsy also includes a birthday tag so you can give her as a present! - - - Product Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 13" - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- Edushape Baby's 1st Birthday - - - Celebrate your kid's first birthday with the Edushape Baby�s 1st Birthday toy. It keeps children hooked to its varied motions, sounds and colors. This musical set of instruments encourages children to make their own music. Kids will love to shake their leg to the tunes of the music they create. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This entertaining toy set gives kids an opportunity to explore their creativity and develop their own music. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Set of 5 musical instruments - - A fun way to Introduce music to kids - - Enticing to touch and perfect to pitch - - Made from durable plastic - - Available in vibrant colors - - Baby-safe instruments - - Includes - - - A musical CD - - Baby maraca, mini rainbow shaker, bells, mini sea sound drum and rattle - -
- Collect additional fashions to go along with the Dora Dress Up Collection Doll. Features story books based around the fashion themes. - - Features include: - - •Birthday Fiesta fashion outfit for Dora - •Works with Dora Dress Up Collection doll - •Comes with a book that tells a story about Dora's Birthday Fiesta adventures - •Includes lots of accessories - •Book features English and Spanish learning -
- - The Adventures of Zylie the Bear - Shen's Rockin' in the Rain Outfit Pack - - - It's rainy in Xi'an, China. To keep Shen dry and looking good, this pack includes his 'bolt' t-shirt, blue jeans and yellow rain jacket. Shen's outfits are designed to be fun and cool, just like his rock-star personality. Keep Shen looking snazzy as he travels the world in a series of fun, beautifully illustrated books The Adventures of Zylie the Bear. “Rockin' in the Rain” is featured in the first part of Zylie's China Adventure. Accessorize further with his other outfits “A Panda's Pajamas” and “Martial Artist”. Shen's outfits are all crafted and designed to fit seamlessly into his exciting adventure narrative and character. The clothing is made from high-quality material and designed by esteemed fashion designer, Katie Fong. Join the adventure today. -
- It's Biscuit's birthday, and he's having a party! Join his friends in helping him celebrate. There are eight pages of activities at the end of the book, including a word search, maze, matching game, and more. - - - Format: Novelty Paperback - - Recommended Ages: 2 years - 6 years - -
- The Great Birthday Bird says, "Hop to it! Get dressed! Today is your day. It's the Best of the Best!" Based on Dr. Seuss's Happy Birthday to You!, this fun-filled interactive book has elements to touch, move, and smell. Presented in the original book's spiffy color palette of yellow and red, Happy Birthday, Baby! helps babies and toddlers celebrate their day of all days with the Great Birthday Bird and everybody else!
- Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Since 1959, Happy Birthday to You!�Dr. Seuss's joyous ode to individuality�has allowed readers to experience firsthand the thrill of celebrating a birthday as it is done in Katroo. Awakened by the Birthday Bird, you (the reader) are swept out of town on a Smorgasbord's back to begin a day and night of feasting and feting in such Seussian splendor that it will take 20 days to sweep up the mess!
- Kids can now celebrate their birthday 365 days a year! Our Birthday Cake Set is colorful, fun to assemble and makes every day a party. Features include: 17 pieces, including a serving tray, a serving knife, four slices of cake and four candles, Assembling the cake improves puzzle-solving skills and Made of composite wood products and solid wood. - - - Product Measures: 9.25"L x 9.25"W x 2.75"H - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - years - -
- Board Book - - You hear your door come crashing down—those birthday monsters are in town! And they're going to wreak havoc in the most extraordinarily rude ways. What fun! From Boynton on Board, the 8-million-copy-bestselling series of extra-big, extra-fat, and extra-fun board books, here is BIRTHDAY MONSTERS. Featuring Sandra Boynton's lively rhyming text and inimitable illustrations, this story about a madcap crew of lovable party crashers will appeal to kids and adults alike. Main selection of the Children's Book-of-the-Month Club. -
- Every day's a celebration, with our festive birthday party! Thirty-four pieces in this wooden set include six ready-to-cut slices of cake, removable candles and toppings, sturdy serving tray and a spatula that store neatly in a wooden box. Cake makes slicing sounds when cut! - - - Dimensions: 1.8" x 13" x 9" Packaged - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- What's better than getting a brand-new toy as a birthday gift? Playing with the box it came in! Climb in for a flight across the ocean, a jaunt on a sailing ship, some sledding down a slippery slope, and a brief stint as a robot. Good thing the toy pup that came inside the box is happy to come along for the ride! Leslie Patricelli draws from the well of parental wit and wisdom for another adventure starring everyone's favorite baby character.
- A complete party in a Pak. With ponies and clowns out of the question this year, here is an economical way to create the perfect birthday party. Kit comes with games for two ages: Stick the Wikki Nose on the Clown for ages 3 and up, plus Do-Wikki Spin and Create for ages 6 and up. Includes 8 party favors to hand out, and 72 Wikki Stix for added party fun. Make a mural out of gift wrap create funny faces on paper plates. - - Features include: - - •Colorful, non-toxic wax and yarn product to stimulate imagination and creativity - •No glue, no preparation, no cleanup, no mess - •Appeals equally to boys and girls, 3 and up - •Affordable, reusable manipulative for home, classroom, special needs and more - •Proudly made in the USA - -
- - Barbie Birthday Princess Doll Gift Set - - - Discover Barbie Fairytale Magic with Barbie Birthday Princess! This perennial favorite is the perfect gift to help girls celebrate their birthday's princess-style! Barbie Princess is dressed in a special birthday-themed gown with a unique balloon print, pink ribbon sash and sparkly overlay. A tiara and necklace add final royal touches on Barbie, while a tiara gift for the girl lets her accessorize like a real birthday princess! - - - Discover Barbie Fairytale Magic with Barbie Birthday Princess! - - Help girls celebrate their birthdays in real princess-style! - - Dressed in a special birthday-themed gown - - Comes with both tiara and necklace for Barbie and tiara accessory gift for girls - - This perennial Barbie favorite makes the perfect birthday gift! - - Product Dimensions: 12.75 x 8 x 2.38 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
Summary: - In the fifth book, Scaredy Squirrel plans his own birthday and surprise!... things get very crowded. Scaredy Squirrel is planning his own birthday party for one ? but despite his detailed plans, things get out of control when the party animals arrive. He's back! Scaredy Squirrel, the loveable worrywart, returns for another nutty adventure. Scaredy never plans big birthday parties. He'd rather celebrate alone quietly in the safety of his nut tree and avoid those pesky party animals (ants, clownfish, ponies and Bigfoot). When all his excessive plans are thrown up in the air like confetti, will Scaredy play dead and cancel? Or will he face the music? - - About the Author: - - •M??lanie Watt is an acclaimed children's book author and illustrator. Her books include the Scaredy Squirrel, Chester and Learning With Animals series, Augustine, Leon the Chameleon and Have I Got a Book for You! She lives near Montreal. - Author: Melanie Watt - Illustrator: Melanie Watt - Publisher:Kids Can Press, Ltd. - Published Date:02/01/2011 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1554534682 - #of pages:#N/A -
Creative Converting, Amscan, Hallmark - and 44 other brands make our Party Supplies selection extraordinary. Our prices go low, very low. And here's the best part: we deliver everything to your door in 1-2 days for free on orders of $49 or more. In many ways you could say our main product is customer support. It's what we work on the hardest.