- - Astronaut Costume - Toddler - - - A great Astronaut Costume from Rubies! - - Rubies Sizing Information: - - Toddler (2T): Height = 35-39" and Waist=22-24" - Small (4-6 years): Height=44-48' and Waist=25-26" - - - Materials: - Made in the USA & Import. 100% Polyester (exclusive of trim). -
- Just like what a NASA astronaut wears! - - Oh baby! Our new size, 6-12 Month, is the perfect way to start little ones thinking big. Ten popular styles, 100% soft cotton, snaps for easy changing, one piece fitted romper for extra comfort and protection. Get Real Gear - Dress Up for Kids! - - - Product Measures: 12.0 IN x 1.0 IN x 14.0 IN - - - - Materials: - 65% Polyester; 35% Cotton; Exclusive of Decoration. Imported. -
- - Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Suit with Embroidered Cap, White - - - This top quality Astronaut Suit is sure to please your little space traveler. Its official look and feel make it seem like it's real. - - - Ankle cuffs with adjustable Velcro Straps - - Includes: Official NASA patches, including special commander patch - - Includes: Official embroidered NASA cap - - - - Materials: - 100% Polyester; Exclusive of Decoration. Imported. -
- - Aeromax Jr. Astronaut Suit with Embroidered Cap - - This top quality Astronaut Suit is sure to please your little space traveler. Its official look and feel make it seem like it's real. - - - Ankle cuffs with adjustable Velcro Straps - - Includes: Official NASA patches, including special commander patch - - Includes: Official embroidered NASA cap - - High Quality Construction - - - - - Materials: - 100% Polyester; Exclusive of Decoration. Imported. -
- - New add-on for the white or orange Astronaut Dress-Up Clothes - - - - Official NASA patches - - - - Textured palms for easy grip - - - - Elastic inner cuff - - - - Size large - - - Aeromax dress-up clothes are known for their high quality and wonderful detailing. Their realistic role-playing sets are much more than costumes - they are pretend play at its finest. The new Jr. Astonaut Space Gloves are a great accessory to the white or orange astronaut suits. They have official NASA patches, textured palms and elastic inner cuffs. Size large. - - - - - Product Measures: 16.0 IN x 6.0 IN x 1.0 IN - -
- Mission Control... All systems are go! 5,4,3,2,1. Kids are now able to blast off to outer space and beyond with the Jr. Astronaut Space Helmet by Aeromax. High quality construction and amazing details are what customers will get from this realistic helmet. Official looking NASA logo, mock boom microphone for communication and more! - - - - Materials: - Plastic. Imported. -
Summary: - - - - Just How Big Can a Little Girl Dream? - - - Ask Isabella... - She takes a wild ride-and discovers the sky's the limit! - - "This story...speaks frankly about self-identity and self affirmation as Isabella decides at the end that she is actually herself...because she possesses the best parts of all of the women she looks up to." - - -ForeWord Magazine - - - "The colorful mixed-media artwork reinforces the fanciful, upbeat tone of the book. Use this story to ignite young readers' interest in women's history." - - -School Library Journal - - - - - Who Is Your Hero? - - - - Isabella's include U.S. Astronaut Sally Ride, activist Rosa Parks, and sharpshooter Annie Oakley-but there's no bigger hero than Isabella's own mommy! - - Join Isabella on an adventure of discovery-and find out how imagining to be these extraordinary women teaches her the importance of being her extraordinary self. - - A rollicking read-aloud and terrific "read-to-myself" story, - My Name Is Not Isabella - is capturing hearts and awards, including: - - - Silver ForeWord Book of the Year Award for Picture Books - - Gold Moonbeam Children's Book Award - - Gold Independent Publisher Book Award - - Amelia Bloomer List - - - Jennifer Fosberry is a science geek turned children's book writer. Until recently, she worked as a project manager in Silicon Valley in the high-tech electronic field. She currently divides her time between the San Francisco Bay Area and Costa Rica with her husband and three children. - - Mike Litwin combines a variety of media to create scenes that serve the imagination and education of women. A graduate of the East Carolina University School of Art and Design, he plays both designer and illustrator with an often wacky, always delightful style that uniquely blends playful innocence with devilish mischief. Illustrating and telling stories for children is his passion, his entertainment, and his dream. He currently lives in Greenville, North Carolina, with his wife and three daughters. - (20100901) - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Jennifer Fosberry - Illustrator: Mike Litwin - Publisher:Sourcebooks Jabberwocky - Published Date:09/01/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1402243952 - #of pages:#N/A -
Find exactly what you are looking for - Carter's, Robeez, and aden + anais. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We encourage you to compare prices. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Our great customer service takes pride in delighting our customers.