- - Baby's Only Organic Lactose Free Toddler Formula - 12.7 oz - - - - Recommended for: Fussiness & gas, lactose sensitivity - - Baby's Only Organic Lactose Free Toddler Formula is the only organic milk-based formula on the US market that does not contain lactose.* This formula is intended for babies who are lactose intolerant and is the perfect alternative to parents who wish to avoid soy protein in their baby’s diet. Baby’s Only Organic Lactose Free is a milk based formula, but the lactose or milk sugar has been removed using a special enzyme process. Additionally, Baby’s Only Organic formula does not contain corn syrup as found in all other lactose free formulas. Instead, we use organic brown rice syrup as a healthy and well tolerated carbohydrate for babies. Baby’s Only Organic Lactose Free is scientifically designed to address common digestion problems that result in fussiness, diarrhea, gas and bloating. - - This iron-fortified formula provides the essential vitamins, minerals, protein, essential fatty-acids and carbohydrates needed to support your baby's continued growth and development. Unlike other organic brands, Baby's Only Organic contains no life'sDHA™, which is processed with hexane solvent, acid and bleach. - - Nature's One designed its organic formulas according to the nutritional requirements as defined in the law called the Infant Formula Act. Baby’s Only Organic is labeled a toddler formula because Nature’s One believes breast milk is the best organic choice the first 12-months of life. After breastfeeding, parents can continue providing organic nutrition using Baby’s Only Organic Lactose Free Formula. Not intended for a baby less than 12-months, unless directed by a healthcare professional. We recommend that you present our leading brand nutritional comparison chart to your doctor. - - After 12-months of age, some pediatricians may recommend cow milk or a lactose-free beverage. These beverages fail to provide the complete nutrition and critical fatty acids found in Baby's Only Organic formula. It is important for a toddler to consume foods that offer a well-rounded diet consisting of the appropriate amounts of protein foods, breads and cereal products, fruits and vegetables. It is also important for toddlers to receive the proper nutrition in the correct balance. As toddlers are introduced to new foods and experience fussy eating patterns, parents can insure their child is consuming the proper levels of these important nutrients by offering Baby’s Only Organic as a beverage to complement table foods until 3-years of age. - - Baby’s Only Organic is labeled a toddler formula because Nature’s One believes breast milk is the best organic choice the first 12-months of life. After breastfeeding, parents can continue providing organic nutrition using Baby’s Only Organic Lactose Free Formula. For a baby less than 12-months, use as directed by a healthcare professional. - - Baby’s Only Organic formulas are certified organic by OneCert. OneCert is a USDA approved government agency, similar to Quality Assurance International (QAI). For more information about OneCert refer to their website at www.onecert.net. OneCert also complies with the new USDA National Organic Standards Program. - - - - - *Do not use for children with Galactosemia. Instead, use Baby's Only Organic Soy Formula. -
- - Gerber Good Start Soy Plus Powder - 25.7 oz - - - The PLUS is the extra step we take to break down proteins for baby. Only we tade the extra step to break down the Soy Proteins into smaller pieces to be easy to digest. We call them Gentle Soy Proteins. - Why you will love SOY PLUS - NUTRIPROTECT - a blend of antioxidant vitamins C & E, zinc and vitamin A for natural immune system support. 100% Gentle Soy Proteins to support optimal growth. - Gerber recommends breastmilk as the best start for babies. - - - Please note that Gerber recently changed the naming convention of their formula products, elimination of the word "PLUS" from the product variety to create a more simplified naming convention for consumers - -
- - Gerber Good Start Good Start Soy Ready to Feed - 4 x 8.45 oz - - - There is no better soy formula choice for babies 0 to 12 months. - Milk-free, lactose-free formula for babies 0 to 12 months. - The only routine soy-based formula with our uniquely processed easy-to-digest Gentle Soy Proteins, and DHA and ARA to help support brain and eye development. - Levels of DHA and ARA that are recommended by experts and similar to levels shown in studies to help support bab -
- - Similac Soy Isomil Ready to Feed - 32 oz - 6 pk - - - Recommended for: Fussiness & gas - - Comfort your baby's fussiness and gas with Similac Soy Isomil — specially designed with the gentleness of soy to soothe the tummy. - - Some issues, such as fussiness and gas, are a common part of feeding your baby. However, if these common feeding issues continue, ask your physician about switching to Similac Soy Isomil. Soy-based formulas such as Similac Soy Isomil have been clinically shown to help reduce these feeding problems. - - - - -
- - Similac Go & Grow- Soy Powder - 22 oz Simple Pac - - - - - Extra nutrients for your growing baby - - As your baby transitions to solid foods, it may be difficult to ensure that he gets all the nutrition that he needs. By 12 months the requirement for most essential nutrients increases significantly. - - Similac Isomil Go and Grow: - • Is milk-free and lactose free - • Provides excellent supplemental nutrition for babies and toddlers between nine and 24 months - • Provides many of the same vitamins and minerals as 2-3 servings of fruits and vegetables in just one sippy cup a day - - Similac Isomil Go and Grow is recommended as a supplement to age-appropriate solid foods. -
- - Gerber Good Start Supreme Soy Plus Powder - 12.9 oz Can - - - - Formerly Nestle Good Start Soy Plus Powder - 12.9 oz Can - - - There is no better soy formula choice for babies 0 to 12 months. - Milk-free, lactose-free formula for babies 0 to 12 months. - The only routine soy-based formula with our uniquely processed easy-to-digest GENTLE SOY PROTEINS, and DHA & ARA to help support brain and eye development. - Levels of DHA & ARA that are recommended by experts and similar to levels shown in studies to help support babies' brain and eye development. - The PLUS is the extra step we take to create easy-to-digest GENTLE SOY PROTEINS. - - Complete Nutrition in a Gentle Soy Formula - If you're a breastfeeding mom, continue to provide nature's best for your baby. If you supplement breastmilk with formula or use formula exclusively, and your doctor recommends a soy-based formula, be sure your choice is an iron-fortified infant formula such as GERBER® GOOD START® Soy PLUS™. If you and your baby’s doctor choose to use a soy-based formula GOOD START Soy PLUS is an ideal choice. It provides milk-free, lactose-free complete nutrition with the levels of protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals recommended by experts for Baby's first year. Plus, it's the only standard soy-based formula with GENTLE SOY PROTEINS, gentle soy proteins that are broken down into smaller pieces for easy digestion in Baby’s developing tummy. - - Your Doctor Might Recommend a Soy-Based Formula if: - your baby is sensitive to cow's milk. - your baby has a hereditary or temporary lactase deficiency, which makes processing milk sugars difficult. - you want a vegetarian-based diet for your full-term baby. - - NUTRIPROTECT blend for infant formula – Natural immune system support - The NUTRIPROTECT™ blend for infant formula offers nutrition for natural immune system support. Look for the NUTRITPROTECT symbol on the label of GERBER® GOOD START® formulas below. The NUTRIPROTECT symbol helps you recognize vitamins and minerals that support immune health. - - - Please note that Gerber recently changed the naming convention of their formula products, elimination of the word "PLUS" from the product variety to create a more simplified naming convention for consumers - -
Check out the most popular brands: Similac, Enfamil & Earth's Best. Everyday low prices brought to you by Diapers.com. We offer free delivery on orders over $49. If you don't like something, send it back. If you have a suggestion, let us know. Diapers.com strives to deliver the best online shopping experience for you every day.