Frequently Asked Questions
With "FREE 2-DAY DELIVERY or faster on $49+," you receive free shipping on all orders to the continental United States from any of our sites, if your order includes at least $49 of merchandise (excluding gift-wrap and taxes).
- For orders less than $49, we charge a flat rate shipping fee of $5.99.
- Free shipping excludes Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories.
- See below for "Delivery Speed" and "Where We Ship" for additional details and restrictions.
*Please note that our 365-day return policy does not apply to pet medications fulfilled by VetSource Pharmacy.
- "2-DAY DELIVERY or faster" does not apply to:
- - Certain items marked "extra-mile," "local delivery" or "ships from the manufacturer."
- - Shipping to certain rural ZIP codes, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses.
- You must order by 6 p.m. in the time zone of your order's destination for 2-day shipping to apply.
- No delivery on Sundays or major holidays. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, or over a major holiday may take longer than 2 days to arrive.
- Prescription pet medications arrive 2 days after prescriptions are received.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by the carriers which may also delay delivery times.
- Estimated delivery times will be noted directly on the product detail page, in your shopping cart at the time of your order and in your order confirmation email. Actual delivery times are subject to change. The following may result in delayed shipping or delivery:
- - Incorrect shipping address
- - Shipping address does not match billing address
- - Payment delay or issue
- - Canceling items, combining orders or changing your shipping address
- - Orders held because they contain a large quantity of a single item that would cause inventory depletion (note: this is an
- - UPS failure to deliver (e.g. severe weather conditions)
- We ship to U.S. delivery addresses in the 50 states.
- We also ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses when they have a U.S. ZIP code, however, additional
shipping charges will apply, and delivery may take longer. Get shipping options and delivery estimates at checkout.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or international addresses.
You can estimate your delivery date here
When your order ships, you will receive an email with shipping and tracking information. You can use your tracking number on the carrier's website to trace your order. We also list your tracking number with your order detail; click the "Order Status" button when you log in to your account.
We put our warehouses near to where you live so you'll receive your order in 2 days or less. On rare occasions, your local warehouse will be out-of-stock of an item. No worries! We're happy to go that extra mile and send it to you from the next nearest warehouse for free (on any order over $49).
If the tracking information shows the order has been delivered, be sure to check everywhere - occasionally, carriers leave deliveries with neighbors, building managers, or places like your porch, garage, or even behind bushes. If there is no tracking information or the tracking information shows the item was returned to us, please contact us by email or phone. We may have the wrong shipping address, the driver may have unsuccessfully attempted delivery, or the carrier may have lost it.
It's up to the driver's discretion whether to require a signature for delivery, drop the package off at your doorstep or to leave it with a building manager or doorman. If the driver believes it's best to obtain a signature, he or she will try a few times to secure one. When a package is returned "undeliverable," you should get a full refund unless it is determined that the order was improperly refused. Undeliverable orders will not be resent. You must place a new order to receive your items.
Most of your products will be shipped together in one box and will arrive at the same time. However, if the order is large and shipped in more than one box, your packages may arrive separately - although this is rare. If you log in to your account and see more than one tracking number listed for your order, expect to receive separate packages. On the UPS website, you can also see the estimated delivery date for each package. Note that gift cards are shipped separately.
Based on customer feedback, we have now expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs.
When shipping to these locations, please keep in mind the following:
- Shipping rates vary based on order size and weight and are calculated at checkout.
- Delivery time will take longer; estimated dates will be provided at checkout.
- Delivery to APO and FPO addresses may take an additional 7 to 14 days.
- Due to USPS regulations, items deemed hazardous cannot be shipped to these locations. Products will be flagged at checkout.
Please note: We are currently unable to ship to P.O. boxes and international addresses other than those mentioned above.
Because we ship via UPS and several other premium carriers that require physical addresses for delivery, we are unable to deliver packages to P.O. boxes.